Male/male sex question - what do other hung guys prefer?

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll 2nd, (or is it 3rd) the rimming...
If I move right to anal it taked a lot of effort on both parties, and I don't really enjoy it.
The times I've first been rimmed, and then gently had a finger or two up my ass, that makes it ssooooo much easier, and it makes me so horny for it and it's much more fun that way.
So try some gentle ass play, with lots of spit/lube first to get your sphincters relaxed first.

cumluvr999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of the suggestions given already are great. I am 100% bottom and incredibly tight.
  • Use a good lube (and no - Astroglide and KY are not good lubes. They have both been shown to increase damage to anal tissues, thus increasing the risk for infections). Silicone-based lubes are condom safe and stay slick for a long time,
  • Always prepare yourself before an anal adventure. I usually clean out (read enema), use a buttplug and/or dildo to comfortably start to open up, then clean up with a hot bath.
  • Your top should be patient. If you are having problems, ask him to lie on his back so you can control the entry. After you have taken care of that part and ride him for a little while, he's free to flip you over and take control for the rest of the time.
  • Relax. Try not to think about it being difficult or painful.
  • Get him to rim you for a while to get you hot and ready. Trust me, when you get hot and bothered, his cock is going to go in much easier.
  • Using a buttplug or dildo prior to an anal session is not going to affect your tightness, it just helps you get some of the initial discomfort over so you are ready.
By the way - congrats on learning the milking (or as I call it, the butterfly) technique. If you have that level of control with your ass muscles, you will always be able to make things as tight as you want.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm I wonder if I ever sleep with my future date, if he will have a problem with this. He had mentioned that my cock looks like it would be a challenge to take...

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
methinks your ass can be as tight or as loose as you want it.

just because you don't like looseygooseyanusey, doesn't mean you have to have it.

:cool:

Okay, this is something thats kinda bugged me since I was about 16.

Firstly, I'm not hugely hung (at my hardest, 8 x 5.5ish), but I guess I'm well above average - I've hd no complaints for girls or guys.

But this question is about me taking it up the ass from a dude whos as hubng, or more hung than me.

I'm really, REALLY into big dicks - the problem is, I'm also stupidly tight. While I can give a pretty damn good blowjob to a well hung dude, when it comes to penetration, sometimes I end up having to give up unless I'm a) drunk, b) stoned or c) in a position where I cant wimp out (read; bondage :cool:).

So I've discussed this with a few guys before and after sex. Some guys have said "if you practise every day with dildos and buttplugs, you'll loosen up enough), but this is where I get a little torn (no pun intended) - See, when I'm fucking a guy, I kinda like it REALLY tight. Not like sticking my cock into a vice, but you know, a fair amount of firm resistance. A butt I can just stick it into with no problem is a bit of a turn-off for me.

So what do you guys think/recommend?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I am vers with a tight hole...like everyone has said, lube, relax and patience is all it takes. There might be a little discomfort, but once it gets past that zone I turn into a hungry butt whore!!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am vers with a tight hole...like everyone has said, lube, relax and patience is all it takes. There might be a little discomfort, but once it gets past that zone I turn into a hungry butt whore!!!

Oh DUDE! I KNEW I liked you!!!:tongue:

I was surfing around these old posts and came up with this one, rico. I can be a hungry butt whore for the right guy...hell, I'm just a slut, full stop!!!! My hole is way tight but get me horned up, play with my ass for awhile and I'm all yours, or his, or that guys, or the other one, too. hehehehe

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh DUDE! I KNEW I liked you!!!:tongue:

I was surfing around these old posts and came up with this one, rico. I can be a hungry butt whore for the right guy...hell, I'm just a slut, full stop!!!! My hole is way tight but get me horned up, play with my ass for awhile and I'm all yours, or his, or that guys, or the other one, too. hehehehe

My persona in terms of being a slut requires qualifiers: Pit, tit, and crotch slut despite being a total top.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My persona in terms of being a slut requires qualifiers: Pit, tit, and crotch slut despite being a total top.

A slut is a slut, Primal. Doesn't matter if you are a total top, the label still fits. And for those of us who are also pit, tit and crotch sluts AND can play the bottom to your top... how fucking great is that!!!!!!!!?:tongue:

Woohoo!

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agree, you guys gave some great advice. It should have been called "Taking BIG Dicks 101"

a. patience
b. some good old fashion ass eating
c. sitting down on it and taking some breaths to relax
d. condom and good lube - WET Platinum kicks ass
e. taking dick like it's the last one you'll ever ride

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It takes time to enjoy it, you have to be loosened up and when you are make sure your fucked slow at first. You will enjoy it over time. I find that if I go 3 or 4 days without being fucked by my partner I start to tighten up and it takes time to get loose again. (Or it is just my excuse to be fucked 2 or 3 times a week.)
My partner says I'm to big for him so I bottom 99.999% of the time. (I don't mind)

I think there's a difference between tightness and an ability to relax and open your hole up for a guy. I'm very, very tight, but as soon as my hole feels a fat cockhead pressed up against it, it opens up, and a guy can just slide his dick straight up me to the nuts. It doesn't mean I'm loose - as soon as that dick is all the way in, I clamp down and grip it like a vice. I think it's more about learning how to control yourself down there. Relax/push out on the in strokes and grip on the out strokes.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This may sound gross, but just how big can an ass hole stretch? Does it go back to its pre stretched size?
Landon, it does not go back to its pre stretched size for several days. That is why you will need to wear a diaper for a day to two as you will have no bowel control. You may need to change your self several times. :eek::mad::eek: :wink::wink::wink:

Just kidding. Though I have wondered myself if guys that do it real often and fist as well will over a long period of time stretch the spinchtor muscle to the point that they do have trouble controlling their bowels.