Male/male sex question - what do other hung guys prefer?

D_Raymond Handler

Account Disabled
Media
I am tight too, but I have no trouble getting anything (fingers, tongue - I love tongue) in through the sphincter. It's after that that I usually have to stop. Just hurts too much. Fingers - no problem - but anything longer just doesn't seem to work. Hmmm.

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My bf is 9" long and of pretty large girth. I'm fairly tight also. When we first started having sex, no amount of foreplay could loosen me up enough for him to even work the head completely in. So he and I began using dildos to work my hole up to accomodating him. We started with a very small one and when I became able to take it without any foreplay, we would move up to a larger one. We eventually worked up to me being able to take a 8" x 4" without any prep/foreplay. I wanted to stop a little short of his length and girth so that when he did finally penetrate me it would be tight for him and a bit of a challenge for me. This entire process was extremely hot fun for us both. And we both agree that the first time he was able to fuck me with that beautiful cock was one of the most intense sexual experiences either of us have ever had.

I had another buddy who was very tight also. I was the top in that relationship. I am only 7" and just average girth. Long foreplay sessions with me eating and fingering him, and lots of sucking each other would always loosen him up just enough.