Male massage by asian guys

D

deleted1190861

I'm a fan of massage, have gotten them regularly for a long time. I stopped going to females long ago, just not strong enough. I like it deep. I've been to hotel, independent and parlor therapists and had a variety of styles and experiences. In the last several years I frequent any one of the several places in my neighborhood. The clients run the gamut but all are into the male only vibe All are owned by Asian owners. There's a variety of shapes and types of therapists. Usually they assign you to whoever is free but I find someone I like and stick with him.

The Asian guys are the best in my opinion. They are always attractive, kind, strong, attentive, sensual, complimentary and willing to please.

Anyone else into Asian male nude massage? Would love to chat/post stories.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yup!
I just wish more Asian guys would trim/shave their pubes. Most are not too hairy but have long bushes. They would look soooooooooo much better trimmed up.
I did naked partner yoga w/ an Asian dude once and he was totally shaved! He looked so sexy!!! We practically got off w/ each other during the class

D

deleted1190861

I'm also a fan of trimming/shaving but doesn't detract.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a fan of massage, have gotten them regularly for a long time. I stopped going to females long ago, just not strong enough. I like it deep. I've been to hotel, independent and parlor therapists and had a variety of styles and experiences. In the last several years I frequent any one of the several places in my neighborhood. The clients run the gamut but all are into the male only vibe All are owned by Asian owners. There's a variety of shapes and types of therapists. Usually they assign you to whoever is free but I find someone I like and stick with him.

The Asian guys are the best in my opinion. They are always attractive, kind, strong, attentive, sensual, complimentary and willing to please.

Damn...wish I could find a massage like this in the Boston area. Any ideas, guys?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Years ago went for holiday to India and had a few very good massages, sadly no happy endings even though one was young, cute hairy and just wore a very short wrap. Have had some very nice happy endings since, there are couple of other threads on here about massages.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How sensual did they get with you and did you like it?

D

deleted1190861

you get massages by asian dudes often?

D

deleted1190861

I'm looking forward to my next nude massage this weekend with my usual guy. Where will he touch me? What will he do? Will I get relaxed or aroused? Can't wait.

Reactions: NolitaNick

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

New Yorker here, where do you go for a massage? Love to have a nude massage
Thanks