Male massage therapist

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right thread. But I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good looking lgbt friendly male massage therapist un thr Toronto area. They don't need to be certified but I'd like to find someone who can give a pretty deep massage. Draping optional. Cuter the better. :)

thing123

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a question... Are there MT that discriminate based on a clients orientation. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and I had a male client ask me was I gay friendly... It caught me off guard because I have never heard of that and it shouldn't matter the orientation of a client. I am open to anyone who would like a great professional massage. I seriously had to reinsure dude that that doesn't matter... He was timid or nervous almost half of the massage..... Heck, I felt bad for him, he must of had some crazy experiences.... Now, he is a repeat client...

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

I have a question... Are there MT that discriminate based on a clients orientation. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and I had a male client ask me was I gay friendly... It caught me off guard because I have never heard of that and it shouldn't matter the orientation of a client. I am open to anyone who would like a great professional massage. I seriously had to reinsure dude that that doesn't matter... He was timid or nervous almost half of the massage..... Heck, I felt bad for him, he must of had some crazy experiences.... Now, he is a repeat client...
Maybe he was nervous he’d sprout an erection and you’d be offended.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Maybe he was hoping for the happy ending?
I cannot lie, I always enjoy a great massage undraped. Even better when I'm given a a good hand job afterwards. Regardless of whether the MT is straight or gay.
But I always go to their house/apt. It's more relaxing for both of us.
I figure what the heck it's a massage may as well massage everything.

DuffyW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have been turn down my Massage Therapist because of age.

franklawson

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe he was hoping for the happy ending?
I cannot lie, I always enjoy a great massage undraped. Even better when I'm given a a good hand job afterwards. Regardless of whether the MT is straight or gay.
But I always go to their house/apt. It's more relaxing for both of us.
I figure what the heck it's a massage may as well massage everything.
So a straight massage therapist will give you a happy ending?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So a straight massage therapist will give you a happy ending?

Most massage therapist that are willing to and do work from their homes will give a happy ending. Probably not so much if you are going to a spa like business.
But in their home, who is going to know. it's just part of it. Granted there may be some straight guys out there that won't. But if you're laying there and he's massaging you around the thighs, hips and you've got an erection from him sliding his hands next to your dick and balls you can pretty well tell that he'll be working that over for you before your massage is over.
Of course you've got to give them a nice tip for the great massage you've received.

87654r

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most massage therapist that are willing to and do work from their homes will give a happy ending. Probably not so much if you are going to a spa like business.
But in their home, who is going to know. it's just part of it. Granted there may be some straight guys out there that won't. But if you're laying there and he's massaging you around the thighs, hips and you've got an erection from him sliding his hands next to your dick and balls you can pretty well tell that he'll be working that over for you before your massage is over.
Of course you've got to give them a nice tip for the great massage you've received.
Terrible advice. An erection is natural and getting one does not mean he will do anything to it.