Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never really surprised by anyone's cock size while growing-up. Don't believe I ever observed a larger one than my own, because they were never erect. For the past twenty plus years I've been visiting clothing optional beaches and campgrounds. Overt sexual activity is not tolerated on the beaches, but on occasion I've observed guys in secluded areas with erections. It's always a pleasant viewing experience for me, though I attempt to avoid staring to alleviate any potential embarrassment. At campsites I see many more erections, and am always pleased when the owner is proudly on display. It justifies me placing my cock into an erect state.

A guy on the wrestling team at my university that I used the open Bradley shower poles with many times in the past was working in a sporting goods store in the mall yesterday that my wife and I stopped in to look around at yesterday. He kept casually glancing over at me, and I at him the whole time we were there. He was probably thinking the same thing I was that I've been naked with that guy before. There's probably 25 years difference between us. He is very relaxed about being naked with other guys like I am which is really great given his age. It's really cool to know that you have been naked with another guy, and knowing that you have seen each other in your most vulnerable state before without so much as knowing each other's name. There's just something so masculine and affirming about it. Has anyone else had this experience before? Do you feel the same way about it that I do?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me it was a friend/coworker. I'd often notice the outline in his pants at work (like Jon Hamm lol) so assumed he was big. We had a gym at work and he and I started to go together and that's when I saw. He must be 8" soft. Thick too. Uncut with his foreskin halfway down the glans. He caught me staring as it was so damn big you couldn't help but gawk at it.

I assume that guys with really big cocks are used to the attention. And probably enjoy it.

Nopubez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the nude sauna, I noticed many "curious" guys there were Asian. Many times they would get hard looking at my clean shaved cock, and as "acknowledgement" I ended up getting hard also.

The fascination of wondering if they would ever try shaving their hairy pubes was always dominant. I never saw a shaved Asian guy there, however.

Saw a former supervisor in the gym shower today. He's in his mid-60s (estimate) but had a surprisingly large flaccid penis. Estimated about 7 inches and he is only about 5'5". Not the most fun shower when you are just an average guy. Felt a bit inferior.

SebastianBrown

Cherished Member
Media
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met my PE teacher from school at the gym a few weeks ago. hadnt seen him since late 80's. He was a handsome guy, hairy well built and very fit. All the girls and some guys !! loved him. He was always well dressed in shorts and t-shirts ready for his classes. I remember watching him during gym classes etc wondering what he would look like naked.
Imagine my suprise when i saw him in the pool at the gym. Looked the same almost more handsome with age. He recognised me and we chatted for a while about school memories etc. I had to leave after for work and we both went to the showers. We carried on chatting whilst showering ( in our shorts ! ) then went to the lockers to change. Our lockers were close so continued chatting whilst changing. I dropped my shorts to dry and he did also. My dreams of him all those years ago were confirmed. Very big thick cock huge balls and VERY hairy!!
I carried on changing but he kept chatting whilst drying himself. He was very happy being naked chatting to me and was almost semi when he slipped on his boxers.
Mixed feelings seeing him as we are both older now and feelings change ( well my feelings). Pleased to chat to him and after all these years and my thoughts etc for all those years were happily confirmed and made me feel like i was 16 again !! Love to see school mates again to tell them about it!! LOL
Every gay guy has such a PE teacher lol

Reactions: jrankfohn

SebastianBrown

Cherished Member
Media
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was 9 I was at a family friends house. My family has 4 boys and theirs had 3 girls and I was the only boy without a girl my age. I was playing with their genesis games on the t.v. while the two young girls and my two younger brothers were playing outside. Unexpectedly the door opened and their dad says "whoa!" softly, all surprised and shocked. He was wearing a robe that was opened up. His penis was very large thick and soft. I looked at it and him and sort of wasn't sure what to do next for a second but he kept standing there looking at me after he closed it up. I realized the next move was to go outside and play with them. I didn't tell anyone what happened until some years later, and they didn't believe me anyway. When I met Mel at occasions after that, he would act really nervous and shaky around me; "Hey! How're you doing?!" When you're a kid and you don't get to see anyone naked, it sure is nice when you finally do. His penis was very big and beautiful.
Aww I wish I had that kind of experience.

Reactions: LondonSamm

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have many friends that are hung, as I have discovered in years of team sports. Once in the showers came a young guy and his dad together, and they both had big dicks. The boy was really big, and I remember it struck me because of his immature look.
In general, new teammates get sized up!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently interviewed 2 males and 3 females for a position at work. The interviews went well and I am just now deciding which of the applicants made the cut for s second interview. I plan on deciding this weekend after a couple more reference checks.

Well, last night after work, I went to the gym for a workout. It has been so cold that I have changed my morning routine to a late afternoon one for the week. I had been there about 45 minutes and I decided to go home and fix some dinner. When I walked into the shower, there was one of my job applicants getting ready to shower also. It felt odd at first, but I decided to shake it off and go about my shower routine. As I entered the shower area, I realized the guy was following me. He had a nice veiny piece and was surprisingly a ginger. We actually had a good chat at the pole and I caught him glancing at my dick a couple times.

I am sure that his time with me in the shower will come to mind tomorrow when I decide the second round of interviewees. The only thing I can’t remember is whether we discussed the gym in the interview. I know I had that conversation with two applicants, but I forget who one of them was. I would hate to think this guy was stalking me!

manplezrks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a new gym because I had an appointment for a massage at their spa. The men's dressing room has a private, male-only steam room, so no clothing is required. I used it a couple of times and showered in between. Upon re-entering the last time, sitting on the top bench was my counseling therapist! OMG, he was huge! I couldn't stop looking or thinking about it later. I wanted to bring it up at a later therapy session, but was too embarrassed. I've even had dreams about it. Should I have said something?

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to a new gym because I had an appointment for a massage at their spa. The men's dressing room has a private, male-only steam room, so no clothing is required. I used it a couple of times and showered in between. Upon re-entering the last time, sitting on the top bench was my counseling therapist! OMG, he was huge! I couldn't stop looking or thinking about it later. I wanted to bring it up at a later therapy session, but was too embarrassed. I've even had dreams about it. Should I have said something?

Why not? If you’re thinking about it so much you may as well give it a casual mention. Might turn into something fun.

Reactions: manplezrks

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, definitely do not discuss it with your therapist. If it starts to interfere with your progress in counseling, change therapists. Your mental health is far more important than your fantasies.

Absolutely not. It's an unwritten rule among men that you NEVER comment on another guy's dick.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely not. It's an unwritten rule among men that you NEVER comment on another guy's dick.
Very sorry that you believe this "unwritten rule". Guess I'm pleased this rule is unwritten.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Therapy doesn't work properly if you are not open & honest. Holding back what's on your mind will hold back your progress. Put it out there so you can address your fixational behaviors & move on. Seriously - seeing a cock at the gym shouldn't be all encompassing to you, do you fixate on seeing a shoulder on a handsome man or beautiful woman? Address it in your pursuit of balance.

Very sorry that you believe this "unwritten rule". Guess I'm pleased this rule is unwritten.

Do you comment on other guys' dicks to them or other people? I've complemented physiques before, but never said "you have a nice dick" to another guy, or talked about a guy's dick to other people. That kind of comment (in my circles at least) would either get you shunned or a punch in the face.