Male model needed - actual paying gig - the real thing

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
Been reading long? You missed the OP. Mistress Madeleine, please choose a nice intact penis. Obviously cut dicks just make me sad. :sad6:

I did read the original post and figured I didn't fit what she was looking for after I responded to the post in the beginning. Emails went back and forth and ended with "I just like to fuck" and me asking for her number. Then Mistress wants to bad mouth me like she gave me all this information about the job:confused:, I don't think so.

Chicago_Dungeon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't trying to make you look bad. This thread is about a modeling gig. You stated that you replied to the thread, but never received an answer. Now, you are saying that you never replied to the modeling offer, but wanted sex. Which is the truth? Did you ask about the modeling gig and not get any info or did you write to me about sex?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your 2257 documents are copied (state-issued ID) and a model release must be signed. The photos are OURS, not the model's. Why, on earth, would we pay someone $100/hr to model, then give him the photos?

Because a smart model would own the images and continue to make money on them everywhere else they are posted/used.

You pay for your set, but if they are used elsewhere other than your business, he/she makes money off of them.

Chicago_Dungeon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because a smart model would own the images and continue to make money on them everywhere else they are posted/used.

You pay for your set, but if they are used elsewhere other than your business, he/she makes money off of them.

That's not how the business works. I produce adult Web content. When one pays a model to pose, one retains the exclusive rights to the images. This is standard business practice with regard to adult Web content production. Of course, TFP is what you are talking about and we do not offer that. No money changes hands during a TFP transaction.

When a model wants images to use for his/her own financial gain, they pay a photographer to do a photo shoot. Models pay photographers to take photos for their portfolios, use on their Web site, etc.

In a nutshell, he who pays for the photographer gets to use the photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRPhoto

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing against the OP or her request

Agreed - but it's important to know the specifics.

If that's how its done these days, thats fine. I just learned something.

The last model contract I looked at was years ago, and the photo shoot was paid by the company, and they gave the model rights to their images. Obviously the company paying had rights to the images that they took, but the model had (almost) copyright protection in the event his photos start popping up everywhere else used for financial gain.

Otherwise, Your modeling career would be over with one photo shoot, with only a couple hundred bucks in your pocket.

Again - I'm not trying to Deterr business. I hope you find the candidate of your choice.

Chicago_Dungeon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you have a good handle on how modeling works, no offense. :wink: Take a supermodel. Let's say Kate Moss, for example. She's paid to pose. She makes millions of dollars a year, just to pose for photos (and, sometimes, walk the runway modeling clothes, etc.). Whomever pays her to pose uses her photos to promote their product, sell their magazines, make their clothes look good, etc. She doesn't retain rights to her photos. She makes money strictly through posing pretty. It's that simple. It's not a case of one photo shoot and your career is over. That's just silly. I have models who have worked for me who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by posing for various Web sites, magazines, private collectors, etc. If you want to make money selling your own photos, then you need to hire a photographer, have him/her take photos of you, sign an exclusive rights agreement, and then beat the pavement trying to sell your photos.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Use to live in chicago. My family is there and I live in Indy right now. 2.5 hrs from Boystown. I am 5'7", weight is 132lbs, 28-29waist. Get into leather, always have. Check out my pics and give me some mail. Use to dance at MansCountry. Dan here

Chicago_Dungeon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use to live in chicago. My family is there and I live in Indy right now. 2.5 hrs from Boystown. I am 5'7", weight is 132lbs, 28-29waist. Get into leather, always have. Check out my pics and give me some mail. Use to dance at MansCountry. Dan here

Not bad. If you find yourself in Chicago and are interested in modeling, shoot me an e-mail.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you have a good handle on how modeling works, no offense. :wink: Take a supermodel. Let's say Kate Moss, for example. She's paid to pose. She makes millions of dollars a year, just to pose for photos (and, sometimes, walk the runway modeling clothes, etc.). Whomever pays her to pose uses her photos to promote their product, sell their magazines, make their clothes look good, etc. She doesn't retain rights to her photos. She makes money strictly through posing pretty. It's that simple. It's not a case of one photo shoot and your career is over. That's just silly. I have models who have worked for me who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by posing for various Web sites, magazines, private collectors, etc. If you want to make money selling your own photos, then you need to hire a photographer, have him/her take photos of you, sign an exclusive rights agreement, and then beat the pavement trying to sell your photos.

I believe rikter might be referring to the usage of the photos...models' contracts may state HOW the photos may be used and NOT give the one that pays for the photographer free reign (to later sell elsewhere for other gain)...a contract would allow you to use the photos for your business only to sell the modeled product and that if one of the models were to become famous later you couldn't sell said photographs as the model would "own" them for all other uses

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I wasn't trying to make you look bad. This thread is about a modeling gig. You stated that you replied to the thread, but never received an answer. Now, you are saying that you never replied to the modeling offer, but wanted sex. Which is the truth? Did you ask about the modeling gig and not get any info or did you write to me about sex?

I would definatly write you about sex! but I don't live in Chicago sorry babe