Male Models in Milan

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
For the most part this story is true - names have been change to protect the innocent...Okay I was a male model from ages 16 to 24...I did a lot of catelog and runway work...When I was 23 while modeling in Milan - I had 3 house mates who were really hot and for the most part straight...We all use to go out together and were called the Benetton Group because we all were very ethnically diverse - I mean - I am Malik who is African American that is 6'2" w/very great cheek bones (Carribean background) but known for my great legs and abs, Lance - very good looking white guy w/very thick blond hair and striking blue eyes who wore his hair very messy - but it always looked good (he was 6'1"), Nasir - who was also 6'2" Morroccan (very tan and very stricking) and they guy was the horn dog in the crew and Tri - who was 6' and Vietamese...We were all pretty close and always hung out and shared all sexual experience...I don't think you realize it but male model get alot of play while over seas...Most of the time we all were working so had little time to hang out...But on one weekend - we all decide to do a guys night out...We started out at this really hot club and we met these Italian girls and really started to party...These girls had some escasty pills and gave some to us guys which made the night get very interesting...Tri got a little sick and wanted to leave so being the good friend I decided to take him home and left Lance and Nasir to party (those 2 were the most competitive and had to see who was the alpha male when it came to getting girls)...Once we got out of the hot club and started on the cab ride Tri felt alot better and he started thinking me for being a great friend...Tri and I actually shared a room in our 2bdrm and Nasir and Lance shared the other...While in the cab Tri kept talking about how much he appreciated my friendship - he had just going through a bad breakup w/his girlfriend in LA... At that point was kind of laying on me because he was feeling well at first and I guess I was rubbing his head and didn't realize - I know that was the E and before I knew it he started kissing me...At first it took me by surprise - but I don't if it was the E or just that I have always felt pretty close and comfortable w/him that I went for it too...I could see the cabby checking it out the whole time but we didn't care...By the time we made it back to the apartment - we had our hands all over each other...We went to our room and fell on Tri's bed and were naked before we knew it...Surprising I was comfortable w/the whole situation - being a model - I have been naked around my roommates and many other guys and girls that it was second nature now...Tri and I both had each dicks in our hands and were giving each other an incredible hand job - I was so hot at the moment...Tri said he wanted to go down on me and asked me if I was comfortable w/that and hope it wouldn't get weird w/us - I personally said I didn't have a problem w/it and that I was comfortable w/him since we have know each other for other 2yrs...When Tri put his lips on my dick - I could have come right then...I mean he knew what he was doing and the ecstasy was kicking in pretty hard...We had been home about a hour and heard Yasir and Lance come in the apartment...Tri and I both lay there quitely so the guys would think we were asleep...I could hear the other guys trying to be quite and sneak by our room to get to theirs...Tri and I laughed quitely and were still naked laying there...About 15 mins later I could hear strange noise coming out the other room (barely but because our windows are near the other room window and it was a hot night)

LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOLKS WANT ME TO CONTINUE...

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
Of course we want you to continue.....it is just starting to get interesting. I want to hear the rest...................

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Okay - Tri and I put on our underwear and go creep in to the hall...I can definitely hear Yasir moaning...So Tri and I look at each other and both grab on to the door and open it and bust in...Tri turns on the light and Yasir jumps up and looks mortified and yells what are you doing...Lance rolls back on the bed and start laughing...Ok - Yasir is definitely a grower - I mean I had seen him soft many times at shows but never seen him erect and he had to be 9.5 inches uncut and pretty thick...I say what were you guys doing - Yasir says - we weren't doing anything and puts on some shorts...Lance yells that since Yasir had been a jerk to one of the girls that they left and decided to satisfy each other since they were horny...Yasir yells that it was totally Lance's idea...Tri and I look at each other and say it was cool because we were next door doing the same thing...Lance starts to laugh and say - I told you Yasir that those two had be fooling around awhile ago and you didn't believe me...Tri and I said - no for real this was our first time...Lance says come on - you guys hang out all the time and stay home a lot...I say - believe me - we have nothing to lie about we just told you that we were fooling around too...Lance then grabs Tri and I by our underwear pull us on top of him and start to wrestle us...I tell him to stop because I getting very aroused...Lance says - what are you going to do about it and I reach in his underwear and grab his cock and I say - what are you going do about it...Yasir then shouts - that is so gay...Lance then says you do have a problem grabbing your dick and balls when we fuck a girl together...Yasir says that is different because he is drunk and rolling when that happens and it would be gay if he was sober...I say anyway and I grab Yasir by his shorts and pull him to the bed and hold him down...Lance and Tri join me and hold him and I try to kiss him on his cheek to be funny...I then pull his short off him and we just stared his cock rise from 6 inches soft to it full 9.5 in...I took his cock w/one hand and put my mouth on his knob and started to suck it and Yasir began to moan - it was a little weird because this was the first time that I had put a cock in my mouth and I could taste his salty cock head...Lance let Yasir go and leaned over and started sucking on Yasir's nipples and moved up to his neck - Yasir then grabs Lance by the head and start kissing him...Yasir moans loud because I slipped a finger in his arse while stroking his cock - I could feel his arse hole tightening around my finger as I move it in and out...I look over at Tri and he is blowing Lance cock - which was a little over 7 inches and super thick and very veiny - plus he had the biggest sagging balls that ever seen and trimmed beach blond pubic hair (the carpet matched the drapes)...Watching Tri blow Lance really turned me on for some reason - my own little soldier begin to rise to a full 7.5 inches and I let go of Yasir's cock and strip off Tri underwear...I don't think I really told you that Tri was a very gooding man for any race...He is Vietamese w/very prominent cheek bones and a spotless complexion and great thick hair that he wore messy too - in fact Tri was the only one of us who had once had a skin care and hair contact...His body was athelete and lightly bronzed from head to toe execept his dick was much darker than the rest of his body...And his cock was about 7.25 inches cut and as as thick as mine - I totally don't believe in the stereotype about Asians anymore...As I was pulling underwear off - Tri started shivering as I touched him - it was the sexiest thing that I have ever seen in bed - and I had have been w/my fair share of women but this was the sexiest so far...I leaned over and started to jack him off and suck on his cock and he started to shiver again...I barely notice that Yasir moaning...Tri and I look over and Lance is deep throating Yasir huge cock - I mean Lance must not have had any gag reflexes because he had most of Yasir's cock down his throat...My little soldier started to grow to attention again as I watched Lance and Yasir...Tri noticed my dick hard as a rock and started jacking me off and then sucking me off while I watched Lance and Yasir...About 10 minutes later I could feel my balls filling up and starting to throb...I told Tri I was about to cum and I started to moan and pull back...Tri motioned for me not to move and put his mouth on my head of my dick and started to suck even harder...I started to jerk and thrust towards his mouth and let out a yell and released my load in Tri's mouth...I fell back on the back satisfied...By this time I hear and look at Yasir coming all over Lance's chest...Tri rolled on his back and I told him it was his time to come...I started to jack him off and then blow him and Yasir proceeds to jack off Lance...About 8 mins later Tri starts to jerk and shiver and comes all over my hands...About 2 mins after that Lance yells - shit and comes in Yasir hands...Yasir then says sorry bro - I don't mind helping you out to nut - but I aint putting my mouth on your shit - and laughs and says that would be gay...I say Lance - don't worry I am sure he is just a little shy to do it in front of Tri and me...We all jump up and say let's hit the hot tub on the roof run naked to the roof...I grabbed some bottles of red wine and Lance grabbed the glasses...We got even drunker dranking wine and smoking some great hash I had at the time and talked about ex-girl friends and sexual experiences...We said that we would keep this little incident to ourselves and Yasir said he would deny it if it ever came out...I told him to shut up and we laughed...We all got different campaigns over the next week or so and we moved out of the model apartment but we all still keep in touch w/each other even though none of us seriously model anymore...Lance actually lives in the DC area does medical equipment sales - I just went to visit him recently...Tri, Yasir and I actually live in the same city and we usually still go out together on the weekend...Yasir just graduated from school and now dates and lives w/a stripper - they fight like a married couple everyday and he thinks he is the shit when he drives her bmw...Tri is a student - he and his girlfriend got back together but she now lives on the West Coast in LA and we are on the East coast...We never actually got down w/each other again - the opportunities has not arouse again...But you never know - Tri and I and a couple of other fellas are going to Vegas in 3 weeks for a batchelor party and we have said that we are going to roll that weekend and we have a trip planned together to got to South Beach in March...Who knows I may have 2 more stories to write...

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
Really enjoyed your story.............do tell more stories from your modeling days.......always enjoy reading stories like that.

mark&brad: dont wantulio too uyg get ketyuboaerd stickyt