Male Multiple Orgasm

speed: Has anyone tried the Male Multiple Orgasm seminar cd from Jack Johnson? I purchased it recently and just started today. So far I have noticed no results but I will keep practicing. I am just curious if it has worked for anyone?

mr17yearold: cant most virile men have multiple orgasms??? or am i confused with the meaning of the term multiple orgasms?

speed: MMO is the ability to have orgasms without ejaculation or contraction of the kegel muscles. It also allows you to orgasm on demand or something like that. I guess its is a little tantric. I was reading on it and decided to order it. Just for the record, the site is multiples.com.

What is a Virile man. Can you explain that?

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've not heard of such a program. However, if by multiple orgasm
they mean more than one orgasm from a single erection, then yes,
it has happened to me, but not very often.

-- Erik

lajukeep: Yes, MMO exists for men. Mine is the dry orgasms, where I can get them at will.

Jimbo: speed:

Here is a link to a site the describes a technique to achieve MMO. I would be curious to see how this compares with the course you purchased: http://www.joanelloyd.com/fbmalorg.htm

I have repeatedly delayed orgasm up to 10 times or more via "edging" during masturbation and also sex with a partner, but never felt that the sensation of "getting close" when edging was the same as a true MMO. However, when i finally allowed the full ejaculation to happen after an edging session, that "final" orgasm is always a mind blower and worth the effort.

mr17yearold:

MMO is not the same as the abillity to be able bring oneself to full ejaculation multiple times in relatively quick succession as is more common with teenagers and less common as men get older due to an increasing "refractory" (recovery) period. MMO is essentially multiple orgasms off one ejaculation where the two events (orgasm vs. ejaculation) are taught to happen as different events and to be controlled as such, rather than ejaculation happening as a "reflex" action at the height of the orgasmic phase.

mr17yearold: i dont want to orgasm and not cum.... NOOOOO thank you

speed: SO basically, Mr17yearold, you'd rather work you way up to 1 orgasm than have several orgasms per session and cum on demand for the finish.

If you have multiple orgasms, I would think that there would be alot of energy because U are continuously working your way up to something.

Also, not ejaculating everywhere but still receiving the same sensation while receiving head sure is less messy. That also goes with masturbating in public places.

Jimbo:

I think the difference with my program is that you use special breathing techniques (changing the pitch of your voice. Basically saying ahhh/hhaaaa. / indicating rise and fall of the voice.

mr17yearold: ok... first of all... i can easily cum twice... or even three times... so having more than one orgasm is not a problem...

second, when i have an orgasm, and my whole body goes tense...i dont want to be holding back... or have to worry about anything, other than the sensation and the cum that comes out...

third, it would be nice to be able to cum and not get it all over the place, but we dont live in a perfect world... so id rather just cream all on her face...ive heard that it is a turn on sometimes for chicks anyway...(as in large loads of cum, not so much cumming on their face, although alot of asians do seem to like it)

but thats just me...whatever tickles ur pickle

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=speed link=board=health;num=1051750231;start=0#7 date=05/07/03 at 23:25:18]Also, not ejaculating everywhere but still receiving the same sensation while receiving head sure is less messy.  That also goes with masturbating in public places.[/quote]

I agree. I just hate it when I'm blowing a dude while whacking off in a nice restaurant and we can't figure out where to aim without being indiscreet. That's so gauche!
::)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
So you'd like to be able to enjoy the sensation of orgasm without the accompanying mess?

Do what the ancient Vikings did as a form of birth control.

Just before you reach the point of no return, search with your fingers between your ballsac and anus for that soft spot that will allow you to compress the urethra. Press in. You don't have to press hard (bruising or soreness could result).

This will allow you to have a 'dry' orgasm by forcing the ejaculate into your bladder. It will be expelled later when you urinate.

This might not work as well for heavy pre-cummers but with a little experimentation you will either love it or hate it.

Pecker

speed: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=health;num=1051750231;start=0#10 date=05/08/03 at 06:05:31]So you'd like to be able to enjoy the sensation of orgasm without the accompanying mess?

Do what the ancient Vikings did as a form of birth control.  

Just before you reach the point of no return, search with your fingers between your ballsac and anus for that soft spot that will allow you to compress the urethra.  Press in.  You don't have to press hard (bruising or soreness could result).

This will allow you to have a 'dry' orgasm by forcing the ejaculate into your bladder.  It will be expelled later when you urinate.
[/quote]

This would work but you shall still go through the refractory period process.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=health;num=1051750231;start=0#9 date=05/08/03 at 00:45:53]

I agree. I just hate it when I'm blowing a dude while whacking off in a nice restaurant and we can't figure out where to aim without being indiscreet. That's so gauche!
::)[/quote]

LOL! Today on Martha Stewart, guest star Ron Jeremy explains the proper places to cum when whacking off at the neighbor's.

I personally have masturbated out in the middle of nowhere before, far enough away from any highways for anyone to see me. But there, there's no reason to worry about where to aim.