Male Multiple Orgasm

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Certainly a remarkable phenomenon, but one I have never been able to get round. In theory, you can separate your orgasm from ejaculation, and hence remain erect and continue having sex with multiple orgasms. Sounds incredible, doesn't it?

At first, I was told the trick was to build up your PC muscles and squeeze it tight when you orgasm so you cut off your ejaculation.

After working a year or so on kegel exercises, it started coming together. I could orgasm without ejaculating, or should I say, dry orgasm. However, the second part of the phenomenon just never held up for me. After the dry orgasm, my penis entered the standard refractory phase. Granted, it was a lot shorter than the one with singular orgasm, but it just didn't work the way I expected.

Recently, I have read up about breathing techniques, etc., but it all seems bogus.

Any of you have luck with male multiple orgasms? Please do share.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can do it, when your cumming stop jerkin it and let it blow, then i still can go on for another

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Edging - that will get you there - I can have a couple kind of half orgasms, then a big orgasm that leaves me like jelly. Most fun you can have by yourself. The only hitch I've run into is sometimes my brain thinks after the first half-orgasm, when I drop my dick like it was a hot potato in order to not have the big orgasm, is that I'll lose my erection. My body thinks I'm done, I guess. Funny thing is I can still have the final big orgasm even though I'm not fully hard anymore.

I love edging.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the comments. Edging is a different thing though - you don't actually have an orgasm. When you hold back there's a tingling sensation, what you call a half orgasm. I guess it works well enough.

Also, some are blessed with a short refractory period - like sounder in his teen years. Well, it takes me 10 mins even after a dry orgasm, so the whole point of a dry orgasm is lost. But short refractory period means you still ejaculate.

The other side of multiple orgasms is supposed to be that each orgasm is more intense, and the last ejaculatory one is an overwhelming feeling. Or so they say. I don't know if it actually works.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it happen once accidently. I orgasmed and nothing came out, but I orgasmed. Then I kept stroking and the second one came, this time with the jizz. And it was 10 times sweeter. I didnt know about multiple orgasm at the time since I was young, (high school), but I found out about it later. Sadly, I have never been able to repeat the experience.
I have all the info about it too. All the Tantra stuff, but I am doing other things right now like PE. (I am doing the kegels that is required to learn to do this)

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes male multiple orgasms are possible, and by volition

I got to the point where I could will an erection, and even ejaculate without touching

and yes, it did involve a regimen of kegels

I followed a book titled The Multi-Orgasmic Man, or something like that

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I got to the point where I could will an erection, and even ejaculate without touching

Talk about the ultimate party stunt. You could ejaculate with the power of your mind. What a Jedi mind trick. :biggrin1:

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree with Nick... i've had mutiple orgasms before and been able to ejaculate by will alone without touching. Its not something that I can do everytime but given certain situations I have been known to ejaculate and remain hard and have another orgasm with ejaculation. Don't know exactly how that one worked and has only happend a few times.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@pcghabsy
I'm no expert, but I wonder if when you squeeze your kegels you experience a retrograde ejaculation? This would explain the lack of visible semen and the refractory period.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Retrogade ejaculation is when it is completely redirected to the urinary bladder. What I am doing is just holding it back by kegels.

Having said that, I have had a retrogade ejaculation or two before. In fact, I had a strange incident yesterday which may have something to do with retrogade.

But for the most part, all I do is hold back the ejaculate using PC muscles. Unfortunately, I just lose the erection and move into refractory. I have read a few articles, and I am not the only one here. It is possible, I suppose, but definitely not by JUST PC. There's more to it. It'd be great if you can share your experiences and tell us how you do it.

Never ejaculated without stimulation though. Heck, I don't even get an erection without that nowadays, although I would love to know how to. It happened often when I was a teen.

The Multi-Orgasmic Man is of course THE famous journal on MMO. I will try reading through it.

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is possible. I am 18 and have been doing kegels for over a year and achieve up to 7 or 8 orgasms before blowing the Big one. All i do is when i reach that point right before orgasm i stop jerking and squeeze my PC muscle real hard. I achieve the feeling of orgasm with this and ejaculate 1 quick spurt and then my cock just contracts 4 or 5 times before i start jerking again and repeat the process. After around the 7th orgasm it just gets too intense and i vigorously let loose that last orgasm. This is usually how i get my most forceful ejaculations. But believe you me, It does indeed work! :)

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually have real long refractory periods--have been that way since i was young. I just totally lose interest after I cum. Had only one multiple-orgasm experience in my life and it was so hot. I was fucking my then-bf bareback and we were both really into it. I was on top of him missionary and I shot a huge load in him and he came about simultaneously. Typically I'd just fall on top of him and slide out at that point, but for some reason I just kept banging him and within about 1 minute I was cumming again. It felt just as intense as the first time. Since I was in him, i don't know for sure if there was ejaculation with both orgasms but I feel that there was. Coincidentally, he came again too at about the same moment I did the second time. Was probably in the top 5 of sexual experiences I've ever had, and has not happened since. Sadly.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is possible. I am 18 and have been doing kegels for over a year and achieve up to 7 or 8 orgasms before blowing the Big one. All i do is when i reach that point right before orgasm i stop jerking and squeeze my PC muscle real hard. I achieve the feeling of orgasm with this and ejaculate 1 quick spurt and then my cock just contracts 4 or 5 times before i start jerking again and repeat the process. After around the 7th orgasm it just gets too intense and i vigorously let loose that last orgasm. This is usually how i get my most forceful ejaculations. But believe you me, It does indeed work! :)

This is pretty much how it works for me. Except, I have to wait 10 minutes between each orgasm, which is the refractory period. Do you stay erect between these dry orgasms?

Or maybe you are blessed with a short refractory period....

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is pretty much how it works for me. Except, I have to wait 10 minutes between each orgasm, which is the refractory period. Do you stay erect between these dry orgasms?

Or maybe you are blessed with a short refractory period....

I just tried it again about an hour ago and as for the results, i had about 6 in 5 minutes before blew my final 7th load. My refractory periods ranged from somewhere between 30-60 seconds though. And i was about 70% erect most of the time and 100% on the last one. And as expected there was a powerful ending.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had multiple orgasms in the past. One time (this was when I was in my 20's) I came, kept going, came again, kept going and then came a third time in the span of 5 or so minutes. These were all separate orgasms all with ejaculation. It was the craziest thing. I used to do the pull out method of birth control and to shoot three loads of cum stunned even me. The first one was powerful and thick. The second and third were 2 or 3 good spurts, but on the runny side. I can still do two every now and then, but I'd rather just shoot one big one and relax for awhile.
Now, that's not counting "dry" orgasms. I can still pull out, hold back a bit and have an orgasm, but no ejaculation. I stay rock hard and keep going. Problem with this is the second orgasm is almost impossible for me to have without going insane or just plain wearing myself out. One time I had two dry orgasms and I couldn't cum till the next day after having jacked off for like an hour straight. I thought my arm was going to fall off. The only time a dry orgasm is good is when I was going to swing parties and wanted to see how many girls I could fuck in one night. I used to be quite popular not only because of my girth, but I had a permanent hard on the whole time I was there.

D

deleted356736

I was taught one-on-one by a Tantric goddess in Sydney, which I think is almost a unique service. It is paid sex, after all, and she was a registered sex worker. But she was also an expert in what she was doing, and I mastered the multiple non-ejaculatory orgasm technique relatively easily with her. This is the way it was done in years past, of course, with young men being taught by experienced women.

I believe that it's a technique that is quite difficult to learn on your own, however.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Takes practice. I've read it helps if you had orgasms before you could ejaculate.

If I'm really horny I can have maybe about 20 dry orgasms in a day (i really don't keep count)

I prefer not to cum until there is really no fucking chance i can hold back anymore. Before that happens I have my fair share of orgasms already .. And then the MASTER ONE

yeah ....

Last edited:

tibo90

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know, if I'm speaking about the same, but...sometimes I have two orgams.
At the first one I shoot about 5 ropes, and I keep on jerking. After only 10-15 seconds, I shoot again -but not as much as at the first orgasm- 2-3 ropes.
The feeling is amazing...and the amount of cum what covers my girlfriend :D