Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes you can. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. Multiple orgasms and pretty easy with practice and I can have multiple (mostly dry) orgasms all the time. Multiple ejaculations are possible but harder to do and I can't predict when they're going to happen.
Edging definitely does it for me though. The key for me is to start out slow and not get too excited too quickly. There's a feeling of buildup to the point where some just has to be released. It's a nice contraction and some cum, but not the usual volume. Also, when I do this the energy level stays pretty high and I just keep going and can shoot again in a few minutes.
I don't think you lose the ability as you get older either. I'm 49 and am able to do this pretty regularly. Maybe it's use it or lose it!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Through all the things I've read (in addition to this thread) and the male multiple ejaculation videos I've seen, I think I'm getting closer and closer to understanding how to do it.

I believe it has something to do with the sensitivity of the glans post ejaculation. Mine gets super sensitive to the point it feels like it's burning if it's touched. I think there's something to the hands-free ejaculation (after stroking it normally). You leave the head completely alone whilst, and a short period after, ejaculating. You shouldn't lose the rigidity and, in theory, not have a refractory period.

Something similar to this happened when my wife and I had sex a couple of weekends ago. Instead of blowing my load deep inside her, like I normally do, for some reason, I blew it in mid-stroke. When I was done ejaculating, I slid past my semen and let my cock sit inside her (somewhat floating in our juices).

When I finally got soft, I pulled myself out and we lay there talking some more. Ten minutes later, I was hard again, but was really to exhausted to go another round. This is the very first time my refractory period was less than a couple of hours.

I need to experiment with this some more.

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always been able to orgasm and ejaculate numerous times right from when I first started masturbating. I think the key for me is that I have a very high sex drive and am just as excited and interested after cumming that I want to do it again :)

As someone mentioned here the intensity of the orgasm can increase. Amount of semen tends to decrease although sometimes that's not the case. It tends to be clearer in colour though and more liquid.

I have never kept a record of how many times I can cum in a day or in a row with no refractory period. I do remember having sex once though and I came 5 times with no refractory period or loss of erection. This was alternating between vaginal and oral sex, which I guess kept it interesting and exciting enough for me to keep going.

That was 10 years ago. Now I am mid 40's I find generally I need a short break between orgasms.
I still occasionally cum twice without loss of erection with a partner if I am not tired and very excited. I still don't seem to have a limit when masturbating though. The problem with sex is the physical exertion element. Although I am pretty fit it takes it out of me more than when I was younger and I need a break to catch my breath :)

I think that I probably have a problem with sex in that I am too interested in it. Still I enjoy it so much that I'm not sure that I would want to change that. I think I'm an addict.

Every woman I have been with has commented on this aspect of sex with me. When I was younger I kind of didn't believe them when they said previous partners would cum and lose interest/fall asleep.

Sorry for the very long post, but this is a great thread and of interest to me.
Cheers

I had read a book "How to make love all night" written by a woman who has done the very first research on this subject of male multiple orgasms. It involved and edging and Kegels. The concept was like the man can orgasm during sex but not ejaculate and that is where I understood that orgasm and ejaculation are 2 different things for the first time. And using this edging and Kegels a man can seriously make love all night by stopping the ejaculation everytime he orgasms and willingly ejaculate when he wants. Amazing book it was. :) Man I personally would be happy to last just an hour. :D

last.jpg

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It should be ejaculation, orgasm and erections are three different things. Why do erections have to go away just because you ejaculate is my holy grail.

And to theloniuscock: Keep writing more details, man. Somewhere in there is the missing link I'm looking for. Obviously you (and others like you) have something different from us mere mortals.

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will try and think of more info.

When I orgasm I always ejaculate. I don't experience the 'dry' orgasm like some posters on this thread.

However I have never produced a lot of cum and tend to be a dribbler or weak shooter. I really envy those that shoot huge loads it looks awesome. If I could learn to do that I would be a very happy man.

I have always edged since I started masturbating, maybe thats the key? I have always enjoyed taking myself to the brink over and over.

I also have total control over when I cum which partners have told me is unusual too. I think I put this down to edging and knowing how to control my orgasm. I can literally fuck for hours if I want to without cumming, but usually do after a while because I find it easy to stay hard or get hard again after a few minutes anyway.

I guess the grass is always greener. I would love a bigger girthier cock (I'm 7" x 5") and to cum more impressively. What I do love about what I have is that I can totally exhaust a woman, make her cum again and again. I love to give pleasure that's what really excites me - maybe the key is in that? I get more turned on the more she does.

D_bca01ycd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have multiple orgasm (ejaculations followed non-stop), although I have never had a number of more than two. I haven't tried to continue, a third time.

Just three days ago I had my last. The first cum was three or four shots and the second ejaculation was five minutes after of six or seven shots .

I usually happens when I'm very excited about a woman. It is because I like too a woman, because I feel my cock bigger than usual.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would love to be poly-orgasmic. Tried prostrate stimulation that left my a burning sensation in my penis after ejaculate (used to have burning sensation sometimes in my penis after ejaculation years ago from an acidic diet, but not much anymore; it was not an STD).

I can shoot 2-3 times a day sometimes, but only if I'm super horny. I can't do the 4-5 times a day like in my early teens/early 20's.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I orgasm I always ejaculate. I don't experience the 'dry' orgasm like some posters on this thread.

Good, that's what I'm after. I've done the dry orgasm thing. Very unfulfilling. The feeling of spunk clearing y balls out my urethra is unbelievably satisfying.

However I have never produced a lot of cum and tend to be a dribbler or weak shooter. I really envy those that shoot huge loads it looks awesome. If I could learn to do that I would be a very happy man.

Hmm, so maybe the load doesn't get completely shot off the first time? Just wondering if somehow there's still an "I want to clear all this semen out, I'm not done yet" feeling.

I have always edged since I started masturbating, maybe thats the key? I have always enjoyed taking myself to the brink over and over.

Probably not. I edge all the time too. Part of my PE regimen.

I also have total control over when I cum which partners have told me is unusual too. I think I put this down to edging and knowing how to control my orgasm. I can literally fuck for hours if I want to without cumming, but usually do after a while because I find it easy to stay hard or get hard again after a few minutes anyway.

This I can do as well, buit only if I've had an orgasm in the last 24 hours. If I hadn't shot a load in 48 hours I'm embarassingly quick on the draw.

I guess the grass is always greener. I would love a bigger girthier cock (I'm 7" x 5") and to cum more impressively. What I do love about what I have is that I can totally exhaust a woman, make her cum again and again. I love to give pleasure that's what really excites me - maybe the key is in that? I get more turned on the more she does.

Good info! I'll re-read your post and see if I can glean more tips and techniques. Thanks!

D

deleted356736

I usually do one or a couple of non-ejaculatory orgasms before finishing with an orgasm with ejaculation. Like last night, where I had three before the fourth. The non-ejaculatory orgasms are good, probably as good as most men will ever experience, and the ejaculatory orgasms are a step better again.

Rawdog, I think that you're looking for something not physically possible, except for a small minority of men in their prime. Your comments about dry orgasms indicate that you're probably doing them the wrong way, and they are retrograde ejaculations instead. I tried learning multiple orgasms from books, didn't satisfy me, I was taught by a trained Tantric Goddess instead. And then they satisified me!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rawdog, I think that you're looking for something not physically possible, except for a small minority of men in their prime. Your comments about dry orgasms indicate that you're probably doing them the wrong way, and they are retrograde ejaculations instead. I tried learning multiple orgasms from books, didn't satisfy me, I was taught by a trained Tantric Goddess instead. And then they satisified me!

You're probably right. Living in a small town though, it would be difficult finding a trained Goddess to learn from. Where the hell do I even start? There's a New Age bookstore I used to frequent with my first wife ages ago, I could try there I guess.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do it almost every time i fuck. My record is cumming 3 times on a boner...and rdy for a 4th but the girl didnt wanna keep fucking.

when i was younger i noticed that i came fast so i decided to train my self, which is what i put it down to.

How i did this was
Jerk off, and after i cum just keep on jerking, untill i got hard again, and came. At first it took a while, and it got faster and faster...till now i can cum 2 or 3 times with out going soft.

P.S idk why im telling you this :p

D

deleted124183

Multiple orgasms for men are a fact, I'm living proof at 49 I can cum 3 to 4 times everytime without going flaccid. I know what your thinking yes they are seperate orgasms all with ejac. People ask me how is it possible all I know is after 40 years of jerkin I'm damn good at it. I have vids if anyone is interested.

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Titsdude21 made a comment that is true for me also. Alfter cumming if I or my partner keeps stimulating me I quickly regain interest, full hardness and want to cum again. Maybe this can be learned I don't know.

Same as others here, till early twenties I could cum several times without going soft. Used to get cramp in me calves tho, cos I always tense them b4 I cum, lol. :/

I'm still not convinced it counts as multiple orgasms tho. That suggests (to me), several in a row, without any effort involved. :p

A lot harder these days (+prozac) - knackers me just to rub one out, lol.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still not convinced it counts as multiple orgasms tho. That suggests (to me), several in a row, without any effort involved. :p

I think it does count as mulpile orgasms because the action never stops. If you had to take a break to do oral or something to switch the stimulation, then, no, it wouldn't be "multiple".

Hmm, although if she orgasmed from clit stimulation, then switched to vaginal/g-spot, that wouldn't be multiple according to my definition (although it still is). Confused myself now.

dazzla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i usually have these dry orgams, squezzing really tight, usually pull out as the sensation will be too much, usually dribblw quite a bit, but never orgasm. i have ejaculated multiple times and stayed erect as well. i think the refractory period is purely mental