MALE multiple orgasms?!?

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can any guys do this on a regular basis? I've been kegeling and I can stop myself from shooting my actual load, keep my hard on afterwards, but don't really feel like I've orgasmed.

Now if I shoot my load and continue to jerk, I can shoot another load without losing my hardon in about.. 1-2 minutes. 3-4 times on a good night. I know, I know, I'll post a vid.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can any guys do this on a regular basis?

Yes, I can often have a double orgasm, occasionally a triple. The second is between 20 seconds and a minute after the first, is about twice as intense, and produces about half the first load. If I can do a third, it takes about two minutes or so after the second and is mindblowing, but produces very little ejaculate and it tends to be clear.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me the first isn't as intense, with some cum, and the second fantastic. Hate it when you put the brakes on the first a millisecond too late -and end up shooting your whole load but with the less intense orgasm.

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what I usually do is I built it up to where I'm almost gonna orgasm and then I start edging. If I bring it close enough I get to a point where I experience a "half orgasm" and shoot some cum but not all of it. After that I can either repeat the same process several times or just shoot a full load in a matter of seconds.

This is super hot when I'm having sex with my gf. I shoot a load on her clit and then I continue fucking her only to shoot another load seconds later... or just go on for longer ;)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
From what I understand, there is a difference between an orgasm and ejaculation. If a guy doesn't ejaculate then he won't have a refractory period and he can easily have another orgasm.

Apparently guys can learn to have multiple orgasms if they suppress their ejaculation with their PC muscle, which can be strengthened by Kegels.

Kegels are a flexing of the PC muscle, which is the same muscle used to stop the flow of urine.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could have multipe orgasms!!! Unfortunately I'm a one shot kind of guy. I shoot my load and it's nighty night! Well at least for an hour(ish). It takes me between half an hour to an hour to reload.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Two different things guys. You can have one without the other. The "shudder" is the orgasm. Cumming, shooting, ejaculate is the stuff.
I am very multiple orgasmic. Have been since a teen.
Bryan

D

deleted356736

I was taught this technique through a series of workshops in Sydney. My female trainer and I went through a series of exercises, which I enhanced with my wife at home. At the same time the trainer and I were getting more and more intimate, until the technique was mastered.

This is the way Tantric sex was taught in ages past; young men being trained by expert women. And having sex together on the journey.

Previously I had tried to learn the technique from books, but failed. Learning it from an expert in a real-time sexual situation worked for me, but I think the courses I did are unique.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Id love to be able to do it, does anyone have any tips?

You need to be in good physical condition (fit) and have strong PC muscle, with a lot of control. Then you have to overcome the pre-existing idea that you can only cum once. After the first orgasm, you "pull up" as hard as you can with your PC muscle and continue the stimulation. Try to forget that you just came and keep going. That's how it works for me.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You need to be in good physical condition (fit) and have strong PC muscle, with a lot of control. Then you have to overcome the pre-existing idea that you can only cum once. After the first orgasm, you "pull up" as hard as you can with your PC muscle and continue the stimulation. Try to forget that you just came and keep going. That's how it works for me.

I have tried all of this and none of it worked for me. I guess I'm doomed to being mono-orgasmic for the rest of my life. I can only seem to find my PC muscle when I'm taking a leak and my phone rings.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have tried all of this and none of it worked for me. I guess I'm doomed to being mono-orgasmic for the rest of my life. I can only seem to find my PC muscle when I'm taking a leak and my phone rings.

I discovered it completely by accident... I was jerking off and was trying to make my orgasm last as long as I could... kinda "in the zone" and suddenly I realized that I felt like I could go again just a few seconds after the first climax started ebbing away. I chased the feeling and boom, another one.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Try and stop your piss a few times every time you go pee. Eventually you'll be able to isolate where this muscle is and flex it even when you're not peeing!

Mule, that's exactly how I discovered I could do this too! I remember having a "decent" orgasm, wasn't the best, and wanting more, so I just flexed my PC and started stroking even harder and next thing you know my eyes were rolling back and my whole body was flexing. My right pec still cramps up sometimes when i do this! haha. Its a hell of a feeling.

Gonna try and work my PC muscle so i don't have to be SO focused on stopping myself from ejaculating by flexing with all my might and try to enjoy each orgasm!

D

deleted300444

Yes, I can often have a double orgasm, occasionally a triple. The second is between 20 seconds and a minute after the first, is about twice as intense, and produces about half the first load. If I can do a third, it takes about two minutes or so after the second and is mindblowing, but produces very little ejaculate and it tends to be clear.

ditto - I can't do this all of the time, however, the above is a similar experience that I sometimes experience....20-50 seconds later another load comes out, however, it is less of "shoot", "spert" but rather a quick sripping running faucet. - I love it!