Male multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Kimahri, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey all.

So, lately, when I get my partner off I keep working his dick while I'm working mine. The first time I did this, I got him off 3 more times before getting off myself. This was about 10 mins. Because it was a pretty hot session, I thought it was cool, but that was about it. The next 2 times, I got him to do it again and the most recent, I got 4 orgasms from him in 10 mins.

He says that's never happened with the guy he's been with before. I get off on getting my guy off.

Anyway, so just what is up with male multiple orgasms? I mean, my partner made it look easy, but from what I read around here on the matter, they aren't all that common. Is it something you can train your body to do? We'd both be interested in reading up on the matter. This site has a lot of people with first hand experience, so I thought I'd start my knowledge search here.

2. FullKilt

FullKilt Member

Albums:
    They are possible and honestly not that difficult once you believe you can do it and work out how it feels for your body. In my case all but the last one is a dry orgasm though. Once I actually ejaculate, I'm done and have to go through a normal refractory period -- which as I'm getting older, takes longer.

The way I do it is simple. Right at the very edge of orgasm, I slow what I'm doing (or what my wife is doing) waaaaayyyy down, and then clamp my PC muscle hard, i.e. do a Kegel squeeze. With practice this allowed me to tip over into an orgasm, complete with muscle spasms, but not actually ejaculate. Hold the Kegel throughout the dry orgasm; this is important! The orgasm doesn't last as long, but you can also just have another. If you get lucky with your rhythm, you can have one of these dry orgasms every couple of minutes until you get tired or just let go and ejaculate normally.

To practice this, do PC exercises to strengthen the muscle and also practice "edging" with yourself or your partner so you can unambiguously recognize where the point of no return is for orgasm. Then just practice.

Nothing mystical. Nothing magical. It's just practice, timing, and muscle control. That's what worked for me. Your mileage may vary.

FK

3. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Yeah,,, what he said....LOL.... I can do it too....mine tend to be a bit longer, and full body orgasms, but once you learn the technique, you can be just like the Energizer bunny with the batteries in backwards... you just keep cumming and cumming and cumming....;)

4. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Too much reading above bqsed upon my mood. But....
    Male multiple orgasims!!!!

FFING love them. All I know is, squirt, swish, splash......then all of a sudden, The Surge of Niagra Falls. "So Right, Take it Easy"!

5. FullKilt

FullKilt Member

Albums:
    You're right, I wasn't firing on all three cylinders when I wrote that. The muscle spasms don't last as long for me in a dry orgasm, but the orgasmic waves do last a lot longer than a regular orgasm. I don't have the full body ones though. Good to know that's possible.

Otherwise, did I describe the technique accurately? It's difficult to put into words, but you know when you get it right!

FK

6. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

sounds like your a hot bottom... lol and "I get off on getting my guy off." is also the case with me. As far as know about multiple orgasms...i really can't help but it did happen to me once.

7. MoneyForNothing

Albums:
    The definition of "multiple orgasms" is vague. I don't get a "refractory" period. So, I haven't tried any Kegels much. What turns you off after orgasm is prolactin. I'm not sure exactly what part of the orgasm mechanism triggers it. It obviously does not work very well in me.

8. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

I am not a big fan of the dry orgasms. Need to persevere, and really embrace the multiples.

9. dad4you

dad4you Member

I had a "hotel" partner once who did this. I was very surprised and kinda worried about him for a little while. He was ok at the end, but it was weird to watch!

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it a few times...but not often. You are definitely "spent" after and a mess! *last one is usually a long dry convusion...lol

11. vej33

vej33 New Member

I am a "multiple", have been since I was a teen. I'll be 27 this year, so I'm sure time will be taking it's toll on me pretty soon, but the first time my boyfriend (of 6 years now) realized this, he blew me and made me cum 5 times in a row. Sometimes I stay hard between ejacs, other times I go soft and then get hard again immediately, and sometimes I just start re-jacking it when it's soft. That's always a very interesting orgasm because the cum has to work that much harder to get thru a softer shaft.

I dunno if all that makes me weird, just doing with what I got :)

Oh, but more on topic... I don't KNOW if you can train your body to do this... Try it alone first, jack off, and then give yourself a minute or two to get over that Prolactin, and then find a reason to get horny again, bayybee! :)

ps, i think this was my first post?

12. artartart

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've experienced it a few different ways. Sometimes I will cum completely and continue to be horny. When this happens it's usually on up to 3 or 4 times in a row without stopping, for me at least, but it's usually over an hour or so. So I'm not really sure that counts as the same thing.

I've also done the dry orgasm thing where you flex before the point of no return and seems to prevent the explosion. But you can keep doing that back to back, within a small timeframe, for quite a while and feel many dry orgasms in a row. Can be intense. Sometimes when that happens, though, I reach the point where my cock will become soft and uninterested even if I didn't release much, or maybe nothing at all. Not sure how healthy that is, honestly, but doesn't feel uncomfortable or anything.

What I'm really interested in is the people who seem to be able to cum completely back to back within a small timeframe. Just amazing to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted