Male multiple orgasmss

D

deleted105034

Hey all, I got home on sunday and was horny as fuck but the girlfriend wasn't into having full-on sex...I just had to come so I asked her if she wanted to watch me masturbate:wink: We like doing that together...

Anyway, she was talking dirty to me and reminding me of a threesome we had one time with her hot, big-boobed friend, and she was "helping me out" by rubbing my perineum, making my cock swell and my cockhead get all shiny...I was trying to hold out for a really intense orgasm, but she was squeezing the bulb of my penis and it felt like she was milking the cum up outta my cock...It felt so good that I had a small orgasm, and my cock spurted about half of my cum out.

Then my PC muscle contractions subsided, but my dick still had that "full" feeling, and it still felt amazing to rub lightly around the ridge of my cockhead like I always do....Then, I realized I was going to cum again, and I gradually felt myself get closer and closer to the edge until my PC muscle started slowly squeezing again, and we both watched as I spurted out the rest of my cum...The last one felt effortless, the cum was just flowing out my cock like a spigot...It felt so good!

It felt like the first orgasm happened in the part of my cock that stays inside my body, and the second one happened in the part that's outside my body...Anyway, just wanted to share a little bit with y'all about my first multi-orgasmic experience:biggrin1:

Anybody else do this? I've been doing a lot of edging and PC muscle exercises lately, and I'm pretty that's how I was able to do it..

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have experience multiple penile orgasm very few times in my life, but often enough to know what they feel like.

I do experience full-body orgasm, over and over in building shuddering waves, every time I have sex. These can go on for hours.