Male Nipples

Yknarf: I have asked this before and got no replies.
Do many of you guys have a direct connection from your nipples to your spunk muscles? Can you cum just by working your nipples? I can but have only recently discovered this ability.

chipster: There is a definite connection for me. While nipple stimulation alone will not cause me to cum, once I get close, it can trigger ejaculation.
Nip play can also get me hard initially, without any other direct contact.

tomarctus: I missed out on that connection pretty much. My nipples don't connect directly to my cum center. Yet. If I'm fully into a sex scene, though, I enjoy my nips being squeezed and played with. That's when they seem most connected. However, I've been with many, many guys who had extremely connected nips. That's really fun!

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting topic. Yeah, when my nipples are played with there is a direct reaction in my cock: it's get immediately hard.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
same here, i like to call my nipples my "little cocks", they go pointy-erect on me and are very sensitive, ive even gotten erections from them being stimulated because the t-shirt i was wearing at the time was being blown by the wind across them ... and yes, there is a definite connection between them and my "bigger cock" as it were, hugely stimulated by having them played with during masturbation or sex, and they can trigger me to cum, for sure ... my favorite way to cum, which usually produces explosive orgasms too, is to have nipples, cock, balls, and asshole stimulated simultaneously ... those kinds of orgasms will definitely have you making some noise, even if you are normally quiet during them, which i have personally never understood, but i hear there are guys out there that dont make much noise when they cum ... hey, maybe thats another topic for discussion in here, noise during orgasms LOL ?!

AUncut10in: Yeah there is a direct connection for me as well. I totally love my nipples played with. They are pretty sensitive and a little play goes a long way. I sometimes like them bit lightly. I know that for some guys like me it is an important part of sex play. But I also know of guy that feel absolutely nothing. That always disappoints me. I would much rather be with a guy that loves nipple play as much as I do.

yaddayadda: MY GOD YES :p But doesn't work when I'm jacking off or anything... just like the whole "you can't tickle yourself" thing, it only works when another person is doing it on me.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's nice, but they aren't much more sensitive than the skin nearby. I do like having my chest caressed in general though. Never been close to an orgasm from it, but I could be patient. :)

Thumper_10x7_CA: Oh yeah! My nipples are diectly connected to my dick for sure. Twice I've cum by just tweaking my nips and nothing else. The first time I was alone, jacking off. Things weren't going anywhere so I decided to just lightly rub my chest and stomach. When I brushed over my nipples my cock gave a large bounce. Soon I found myself just teasing and tweaking my nips while my cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum galore (and I don't normally have too much pre-cum) Before I knew it I had that tingling sensation in my nuts and I shot a huge load well over my head. It was so intense I had to scream out pretty loud. Later my room mate asked me how the jack off went because he could hear my plain as day out in the back yard.

The second time was in a group setting, and so much was going on. I was the center of attention (I love that!) so it could have been any number of things that made me cum. The hands that were rubbing me all over, the hands that were giving my nipples a good workout, the ass that I was concentrating on... But I once again had an orgasm that rocked me to the core.

ahhh Memories! ;D

MischievousOne: I don't think that I'd be able to have sex without my nipples. There's definitely a strong connection, actually only between the right nip and my cock... I think it's because I jerk off left handed and play with my right nipple. Hmmm....

bigrrr: mine aren't all that sensitive..but i've never thought my cock head was as was as sensitive as other men say theres is... any coralation with nipples and cock heads?

ORCABOMBER: Mine are more like girl ones, even a female friend has said they're rather big.

Oh well, more to play with I guess. :D

Javierdude22: [quote author=MischievousOne link=board=sex;num=1075888641;start=0#11 date=02/05/04 at 08:17:45]I don't think that I'd be able to have sex without my nipples[/quote]

Yeah...I forget to bring them sometimes too...

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with mischievous one. Well connected, esp. the right one! reallt adds to sex. and to have them both worked while having intercourse, THAT is the best

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reading all these sensitive nips true confessions have mine begging for some attention. I dealy love nipple play, both giving and receiving. The most pleasurable part of having sex with my ex was playing with her nips, massaging, sucking, and fucking between them.

But give me a hot dude with suckable nips and I'm in hog heaven. Mine are always ready for a loving mouth, too, but it has to take dick play along with the nip suck to cause the tower to explode. :eek:

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=sex;num=1075888641;start=0#14 date=02/12/04 at 09:18:47]Yeah...I forget to bring them sometimes too...[/quote]
Javierdude24 IS Tom Servo!

rgear2: During intercourse, when my nips are pinched and pulled on, it causes me to swell up bigger and harder. I love the feeling that it produces.