Male Nipples

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine are big and very sensitive.... a question perhaps off the subject, if a man has good sized nips is that a hint he's into nip play - or are some men born with big nips in the first place?

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Mine are big and very sensitive.... a question perhaps off the subject, if a man has good sized nips is that a hint he's into nip play - or are some men born with big nips in the first place?

Well mine have grown a lot since I started playing with them and are much more sensitive - I jack up as soon as they are touched.

F

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine are not big and I never really paid attention to them getting hard until my last wife started sucking on them. That was a fantasy of hers that she got to do. She really got off on sucking and biting them. Now, I like to feel them hard and play with them while jerking off.

My mistake was not sucking on hers more. I tend to be more of a pussy man, than a tit man. I think now that trying to suck each others nipples at the same time would have been fun.

divisiblebyzero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mine are big, and were before the piercings (2 in one, and a 8gauge in the other). I think you can make them out in one of my pictures in the gallery. they not that sensitive, but i still enjoy them played with.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine are not big but seem to have gotten bigger and more sensitive since I discovered the pleasure they give. I usually start a J/O session by playing with them and that makes me nice and hard. I have played with my nipples to the point of almost shooting. Very close but not there. Im hoping for the right moment and conditions so I can make it happen.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine stick out about one half in. , very pointed, extremely sensitive. when running with a t-shirt..gives me a semi by my shirt rubbing on them. i have ejaculated by someone licking, nibbling, teething, and biting. WOW

Reactions: Zira

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mine are not big, but they are sensitive and i like them licked, gently nibbled and verry gently pinched. often play with them when wanking