Male Nipples

onewhosucks

Experimental Member
Media
ugh.... I actually am extremely disgusted by large nipples.... they are a huge turn off.... seriously I've gone from having a crush on a guy to not liking him once I saw his nips before....

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could fix that for you in a weekend, but it involves my teeth, nipple clamps and hot wax!:biggrin1:

It's that whole pleasure pain journey that the faint of heart are reluctant to take; yet book the next voyage once they come to terms with the fact that most of life is best experienced sometimes between the shadow and the act.

You know I don't understand that right?

And why are you being so philosophical today? :confused: :tongue:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ugh.... I actually am extremely disgusted by large nipples.... they are a huge turn off.... seriously I've gone from having a crush on a guy to not liking him once I saw his nips before....

I wouldn't say "extremely disgusted" but I do think small nipples are more aesthetically pleasing on a man. Mine are small and I am going to keep it that way. These guys that just keep escalating and pushing the limits on everything then scar tissue forms and makes their nipples bigger. It also makes them less sensititve because of the scar tissue so they need stronger pinching etc to feel the same pleasure which makes them even bigger and on it goes in a circle.

A light touch on mine is all I need to get hard. You can make me hard faster by kissing me and playing with my nipples than you can by jerking my dick. I feel the pleasure in my nipples for sure, but somehow I also feel it in my dick. Anyway, I plan to keep mine small and very sensitive. No scar tissue for me, thank you.

Reactions: Zira

carlgordon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My nips were very small, almost inverted, but once I realized they were a direct link to my cock, I started playing with them. Clamps, suction, etc. Now they are much larger. Actually poke out a bit when I wear a t-shirt.