Male nipples

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In online pics or even summer in the real world - Am I the only one who looks for which nipple is the most played with while fucking around, its always a little bigger. (makes me nuts... )

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I quite like seeing they've been squeezed, played with a little.

But I'm slightly disappointed I've let mine get too big. It's slightly embarrassing at beaches, swimming pools. Or at summer barbecues etc.

I haven't noticed very different sizes much - and if I'm pinching or clamping a man's nipples it tends to be fairly equal/even.

:)

DanielLancs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda like nipple licking and sucking, but no more than that. Nipples turn me on rather than big dicks. I also like guys who are sensitive to nipple plays too. I can play his nipps until he comes ..;)

Reactions: Greg2017

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And I'm the type that nipples have zero interest. Mine are not sensitive. I reactive the exact same way for my nipples or my elbows. :(

I've always hoped that one day I might understand why my husband reacts so strongly when I so much as brush one.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And I'm the type that nipples have zero interest. Mine are not sensitive. I reactive the exact same way for my nipples or my elbows. :(

I've always hoped that one day I might understand why my husband reacts so strongly when I so much as brush one.

I'm the same way. So's my hubby. He could cum with just me playing with his nipples.

Greg2017

Expert Member
Media
I kinda like nipple licking and sucking, but no more than that. Nipples turn me on rather than big dicks. I also like guys who are sensitive to nipple plays too. I can play his nipps until he comes ..;)

Wow! Would love to have you do that to me! Mine are extremely sensitive.