good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys!

I would like to make a list of all the male only dorms you stayed in to show off a bit when we travel.

Please list:
- The name of the hostel
- Location?
- Gay friendly?
- Common Showers?
- Would you sleep there naked?

Please share your experiences, let's list all the male dorm hostels in Europe :)

Reactions: bikitkat

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YHA are very hit and miss, especially in London I've found that you get lots of old men. YHA St. Pancras is the worst one, I was once in a 6 bed dorm with 5 guys that were all easily over 50, but I've also had a lot of fun there too. YHA St. Paul's which is just down the road in a far better location I've found to have a much younger crowd, it's definitely my go to hostel in London.

In Brighton there is Baggie's Backpackers. They have a large male dorm which is fun, lots of bunks crammed in close together. Lots of hot young European guys. It's quite run down and old but clean and pleasant and the staff are really friendly. Being in Brighton it goes without saying that it's gay friendly. YHA Brighton has one large dorm that I've stayed in twice, but all YHA hostels constantly switch dorms from male to female and back again so you can never be sure where you'll end up! You're lucky if you get the big dorm in Brighton YHA though, I had a great time showing off there.

In Bristol there is the Full Moon Backpackers. The hostel itself is on quite a rough street and the owner is an absolute dick but they have large, male only dorms. I wouldn't recommend going there alone. YMCA have also just opened a hostel in Bristol called The Bristol Wing, it's a really nicely decorated building and they have male dorms - but sadly they're the triple bunks with curtains around so there's not much chance of showing off!

I haven't been yet but Bunkhouse in Cardiff has a very large male dorm that I'm looking forward to wanking in. Similarly Embassie Backpackers in Liverpool has a large male dorm but I haven't had a chance to get there yet!

Unfortunately male dorms in the UK are very hard to come by. Most of them will have multiple female dorms and mixed dorms and nothing else. It's really not fair. Any more questions feel free to drop me a message :)