Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m a member, though I’m going a lot to Tower at the moment.
Would love to go to the London Bridge and Canary Wharf ones as they're so convenient for my office and home... But damn it's expensive :joy:

You all paying the full membership price?

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FF Covent Garden sauna is going to be out of action for several weeks - waiting for parts. Been mentioned a few times on the squirt cruise listings. I remember when I was a full time member at that gym the sauna was often out of service.

itsalondonthing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would love to go to the London Bridge and Canary Wharf ones as they're so convenient for my office and home... But damn it's expensive :joy:

Yeah no concessionary price for me *sad face*

Totally worth the money though. The team and kit are exceptional…generally all around good vibes.

You should defo give it a go!

Reactions: AusOtter

Howwyhere_92

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

yep. Worth every penny! CW is the best one imo

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yep. Worth every penny! CW is the best one imo
Yeah no concessionary price for me *sad face*

Totally worth the money though. The team and kit are exceptional…generally all around good vibes.

You should defo give it a go!

Ok well if either of you two can get me a job with the money you have to pay for it that would be great lol. I have fitness first but only because my work gets me a discount.

I've been to the Islington and Soho 3rd space with a mate's guest passes and they were great. But think I've milked that all I can lol.

If only there was some other milking I could do for a membership :joy:

ldn4usa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I read Nuffield has taken over the brand. No idea what the set up is like there now (if indeed it's open), just from what I read on the squirt.org listings. The place was notorious though - shame I never got to experience it.
Oh really? I know they shut it down but I haven’t seen anything there since it went. The VA head office was above so guess they got rid of that too.

D

deleted13564101

Which Total Fitness do you go to? The one by me had shared sauna I think.

Pretty much all the JD Gyms have separate facilities, there's a new one opening in Bromborough soon which I'll be joining, then I want to try the one on Edge Lane in Liverpool

D

deleted13564101

Total fitness Chester has separate sauna. Or did before COVID. I haven’t been back since
I've just looked on total fitness website and used the 360 virtual tour function. Chester, Prenton, and Aintree, are all showing separate dry saunas in the changing rooms, but I think it's steam rooms that are shared facilities by the poolside. So I'm guessing it's the same for all of them. Excellent news

Reactions: TroubleForMe
D

deleted14389051

I travel a lot working around the uk & like to enjoy a sauna without swimwear after a workout. I am a member of total fitness which has a sauna in the men’s changing room. Does anyone know of other gyms / hotels in the uk with men’s only sauna / steam / jacuzzi.

New JD Gym opening in the old Candy factory Bromborough next week, I'll check it out and keep you informed ;)

D

deleted14389051

@Freedmanj the sauna at JD Gym in Bromborough is great! I think I mentioned on your other thread it's quite well positioned with a sneaky corner but also a good view of the showers. So far I've only seen guys in there wearing shorts and haven't seen any action, but I went in once with a towel instead and nobody seemed to mind. Probably just a case of someone being brave enough to start something. I'm also visiting Total Fitness Prenton and Nuffield Health Liverpool over the next week, so I'll see how things are there too :yum :p

D

deleted14389051

Total fitness Chester has separate sauna. Or did before COVID. I haven’t been back since
Ooh, now then, I would say Total Fitness is the way forward. I went into Prenton this morning for a free tour, they have mixed sauna and steam at the poolside but also separate dry sauna in the changing rooms. I sat in there, another guy came in shortly after and just put his towel down and sat there naked. So I took my shorts off and joined him. We had a little chat about the gym and pool etc, and he said that some guys go naked in the sauna and some don't, but nobody seems to mind either way. Didn't go beyond the chat, although there was the occasional discreet tug, and he seemed to make a point of positioning himself so we could see each other, especially when the third guy left who kept his towel on. I think I'll look forward to joining up there :) :p :yum