Male only steam / saunas in Australia gyms (not gay)

Necks

Admired Member
Media
Went today and wow!
Right?? My goodness, the guys at City Gym are insane eye candy. Tall, big, beefy. Some of these guys, I swear the ground shakes when they walk. Just massive. It's inspirational!

Someone made a comment about not going directly to the wet area and to actually use the gym. This is very true. They do notice. Everyone is always weary and on the lookout for sexual pests who do not intend to use the gym to better their physical selves and instead prey on men. A lot of guys are indeed down for some fun when they've finished their routines but they want the gym to be respected as a legit gym and not treated as just another bathhouse. In a sense, playtime in the wet area is seen as a reward for your hard gains that must be earned. Don't skip the gym.

EC1A

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right?? My goodness, the guys at City Gym are insane eye candy. Tall, big, beefy. Some of these guys, I swear the ground shakes when they walk. Just massive. It's inspirational!

Someone made a comment about not going directly to the wet area and to actually use the gym. This is very true. They do notice. Everyone is always weary and on the lookout for sexual pests who do not intend to use the gym to better their physical selves and instead prey on men. A lot of guys are indeed down for some fun when they've finished their routines but they want the gym to be respected as a legit gym and not treated as just another bathhouse. In a sense, playtime in the wet area is seen as a reward for your hard gains that must be earned. Don't skip the gym.
I was a bit short on time yesterday so went straight to the wet area. Guilt was felt but a good time was had nonetheless ;) by far and away the best setup I’ve ever come across.

Necks

Admired Member
Media
I was a bit short on time yesterday so went straight to the wet area. Guilt was felt but a good time was had nonetheless ;) by far and away the best setup I’ve ever come across.
That being said, I'm sure all members have done it at some point (go straight to playing in the wet area). The allure is hard to resist!

But they do notice the kind that literally treat it like a bathhouse all the time, go straight to the lockers, stay for hours in there. Guys will report you to the staff. The same guys that participate are also the same ones that watch the place like hawks. They take the gym seriously!

Reactions: Lovetobetouched

Minceus.8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone at know if the sauna and hot tub are working at city gym? Last time i went they were out of order. I would kill for a nice recovery session after a good workout.

xenielscodex

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heading to Brisbane on 5th december for 2 weeks!
Probably would want to visit some cruise-y areas, especially on the weekend.
Gym would of course be a plus.

Sounds like my only option is really Aquarius? Anywhere else I can check out?

31yo here average build here

Reactions: Rmoscew

Uncleaquarius

Sexy Member
Media
On the gym floor, guys are eye-fucking each other all the time. As I'm doing squats, a guy will stand directly behind me admiring the view. If you're into him, you just look back and flash him a smile. Then they keep an eye on you as you complete your routine. When you start heading up the stairs to level 2 where the lockers are, they follow and hunt you down.

There are guys at City Gym who skip the gym and head straight to the locker and stay in there all day. Or they'll sit on the benches outside the locker and watch guys going in and follow.

I actually really like this venue more than official sex-on-premises clubs or bathhouses because the guys are all roided up and horny and ready to play but it's a legit gym with awesome equipment for real weightlifting. People can come here to make real gains and everyone respects that, and sex is secondary. You can absolutely come in and get in a nice workout and leave untouched and unbothered given that you follow basic cruising etiquette (basically don't look at someone if you're not vibing with them. Once you lock eyes, the hunt begins...so be careful where you look). And avoid the sauna if you absolutely don't want to have sex because that room is much more sexually charged and sex forward.

Nice, I presume the gym staff do not care about guys having actions?

You know some gyms do not want people to do anything sexual on their premises (SOP) and might get into troubles if ever got caught.

I'm also interested to hear about Fitness First, I would presume a big chain like this would be more strict.