Male Orgasm inside a Vagina

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As others have said, ‘primal’. Others have focused on the orgasm but I find it hard to separate it from what’s gone before. She’s let you inside her, in some cases trusted you and allowed you to bareback, and you’ve ploughed away making her scream and writhe. She’s begged for it harder and faster but you’ve held back on your own pleasure to make her cum just one more time.

Now it’s time for your reward. You no longer need to worry about passing the PONR, and she’s fully wet so your size won’t hurt her. You let loose and just drill away, faster and deeper than before for one final finale. She senses the gift you’re about to give her, draws you in more closely and screams for it. You’re now past the PONR and that it’s only seconds away. Then it hits you, electricity from your cock and then through your whole body. You unload, sending her into one final orgasm herself. After the last shot, you stay deep inside and embrace. If you’re trying for a kid it’s extra special as you hope you’ve bred her and done your duty as her stud.
Yes man! Nothing like it. You are past the point of no return. Plowing away until you unleash your spunk deep inside her. There is no better feeling that that. No better feeling of fulfillment that filling her up with your seed.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes man! Nothing like it. You are past the point of no return. Plowing away until you unleash your spunk deep inside her. There is no better feeling that that. No better feeling of fulfillment that filling her up with your seed.
Even with condom on I finish inside I always wait her to cum first that makes it extra slippery an sometimes she keeps contracting over me.
A mandalorian would simply say "this is the way"

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even with condom on I finish inside I always wait her to cum first that makes it extra slippery an sometimes she keeps contracting over me.
A mandalorian would simply say "this is the way"
Yes, it’s so much better when I make her cum first. Her pussy walls contracting around my cock