Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to cum deep insider a vagina. It feels great when she’s super wet and gripping your dick as you cum. Even better if you can feel her starting to orgasm.
It is best when you both cum at the same time, you are pulling her in as she is pulling you in, her vagina is milking your cock as you pump your baby juice into her.

D

deleted12727521

When I cum in a pussy, it pulls and squeezes and milks all the load out. That's the best part of it. It's tight, so you feel pressure all over your cock. And it just keeps pulling you in. Fucking amazing. Lose my mind every time.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's worth it. I love the feeling when a vagina throbs on my cock while I'm balls deep. That throbbing immediately milks me of my cum and gives me a wonderful feeling of joy.

The wet, warm and silkiness of the inside is something I've never found anywhere else. I like to start out slow. Enjoying every inch of smoothness and warmth.

I enjoy pounding a vagina while my cock is inside, she starts moaning and begging me not to stop. At this point, nothing else matters and the rest of the world is gone from your mind. The only thing you can do is keep pounding and you can't stop until you deposit your load inside of her like mother nature intended.

This is why I cannot do the pullout before cumming. I've tried that and failed.
I've never had a good pull out, and this is a damn good explanation of why when i reach that point there's just the primal urge to cum deep inside of her.

A while back i had a random spur of the moment hook up with this chick i knew, we'd been at a party in a hot tub and fooling around a bit under water, we headed inside and started going at it, i knew she had a boyfriend but i didn't have a condom and neither did she but she was so horny she said to just pull out and cum on her tits, she was this super fit tiny little thing and i was pounding her hard as i could, even though i was drunk i wasn't lasting long, she started getting close and begging me not to stop, her orgasm hit and pulling out didn't even cross my mind as i unloaded deep inside of her, after a minute she laughed and said "so much for cumming on my tits", i apologized but she said it was fine and she'd wanted me to cum inside her anyway.

Thankfully i didn't knock her up, which was a concern for a bit after she'd been playing with me for a couple hours in the hot tub so it was a big load

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lately i have been able to hold my orgasm to be able to last longer.
i've noticed that even that i manage to hold it, when my wife is about to cum, her pussy gets warm, wet and tight that it makes me cum with her.

so to tell you what it feels, it depends on the pussy and if the woman is wet, dry, enjoying it or just letting you use her.

D

deleted814719

Totally get what you mean about the magnets :p. No awareness of anything but the pleasure happening in my cock and balls
BINGO! At that moment, I have else on my mind except the pleasure of my cock and cumming in that pussy. It matters not if my day was totally f*ed-up, I'm completely focused on the primal pleasure of orgasm. I think the house could be on fire and for those few, totally blissful moments, I couldn't care less.

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While living in military barracks, I was fucking, it was going great and near the point of no return, there was a knock at the door. Primal instinct was just taking over thus I kept on pounding. The knock was maintenance to do heater work. They let themselves in just in time for the orgasm.

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Coming inside a wet, warm and willing vag is both the most incredible feeling and indescribable.
Soft, pliably moist walls wrapping your manhood in a loving embrace. As others have said, it's a very naturally primal feeling, imagining your cum is filling her uterus and spreading your seed. Even if the ejaculation doesn't result in pregnancy or you are shooting blanks is irrelevant, as the psychological need is still there after millions of years of evolutional programming.

Imagining what she feels as your load is squirting into her is also part of the appeal as well as watching it run out of her pussy after you pull your cum-coated cock out. There is also nothing like the feeling if she comes while you are inside her, as the sense of her walls closing more around your dick in pulses will sometimes put me over the edge.

While I found I have my most powerful orgasms when I come in my wife's mouth, but injecting semen into her vagina is more superior when it comes to enhancing a feeling of closeness. PIV sex is still important to reinforce bonding and making us feel as one. I still tell her how after over 30 years together, her pussy is still amazing and never tire of coming into it.

In short:

View attachment 71168361
totally agree!

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted12727521

I've never had a good pull out, and this is a damn good explanation of why when i reach that point there's just the primal urge to cum deep inside of her.

A while back i had a random spur of the moment hook up with this chick i knew, we'd been at a party in a hot tub and fooling around a bit under water, we headed inside and started going at it, i knew she had a boyfriend but i didn't have a condom and neither did she but she was so horny she said to just pull out and cum on her tits, she was this super fit tiny little thing and i was pounding her hard as i could, even though i was drunk i wasn't lasting long, she started getting close and begging me not to stop, her orgasm hit and pulling out didn't even cross my mind as i unloaded deep inside of her, after a minute she laughed and said "so much for cumming on my tits", i apologized but she said it was fine and she'd wanted me to cum inside her anyway.

Thankfully i didn't knock her up, which was a concern for a bit after she'd been playing with me for a couple hours in the hot tub so it was a big load
Sounds hot. Wish I could have seen you fuck that tiny fit girl.

Reactions: ht8890 and Gj816

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I earlier mentioned about myself unable to pullout.
Another thing that happens while fucking is her trapping you, making it so you can't pull out. Just as you're about to bust, she puts her legs behind your ass and crossing her ankles. This is a popular move while you're on top in the missionary position. I'm assuming this is also primal instinct installed in her.

D

deleted12954231

While living in military barracks, I was fucking, it was going great and near the point of no return, there was a knock at the door. Primal instinct was just taking over thus I kept on pounding. The knock was maintenance to do heater work. They let themselves in just in time for the orgasm.
Same thing happened to me once on a trip with my buddies. We rented a beach house and I snuck back during the day to meet up with a girl who was staying nearby. I thought the coast was clear, but my bunkmate came back to the room while I was fucking her (missionary). Walked in just as I was balls deep and about to unload. It would’ve been awkward, but I was too far gone to stop, so I just fell forward onto her and finished the final thrusts. That way at least he couldn’t see her face, but I still got to complete the job. When I saw him later that night he was like ‘Sorry bro, lock the door next time!’ But I was like, eh, fuck it. No harm, no foul. Also I always suspected he heard us fucking and came in ‘accidentally’ anyway.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cumming balls deep while her pussy is milking and spasming all around my cock. She grabs my butt cheeks and begins grinding that pussy on my cock burying as deep as it can go. Simply beautiful, primal, animalistic. Knowing that for that moment we are one. I'm making her orgasm she's making me orgasm.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should also add that sometimes coming in a woman is such a satisfying and intense experience, you don't want to leave it right away.

There have been instances when after filling her full of semen I will stay inside her for some time rather than pulling out and getting right into the cleanup stage. I just want my dick to bask in her pussy for a while longer while we kiss, embrace or just talk; all the while feeling my now cooling jizz running out of her pussy and down my shaft, pooling around my depleted nut sack and contributing to the unavoidable wet spot on the bed. Sometimes I will remain inside till I fully deflate and let it naturally slip out. Sometimes I wish I could remain in her pussy forever and she does as well. Alas...

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I should also add that sometimes coming in a woman is such a satisfying and intense experience, you don't want to leave it right away.

There have been instances when after filling her full of semen I will stay inside her for some time rather than pulling out and getting right into the cleanup stage. I just want my dick to bask in her pussy for a while longer while we kiss, embrace or just talk; all the while feeling my now cooling jizz running out of her pussy and down my shaft, pooling around my depleted nut sack and contributing to the unavoidable wet spot on the bed. Sometimes I will remain inside till I fully deflate and let it naturally slip out. Sometimes I wish I could remain in her pussy forever and she does as well. Alas...
YES!! It feels great to stay in for a while. She always wants to keep me in her for a little while after I cum.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a primal urge that is almost impossible to overcome when you've passed the point or return. You stop thinking and your body begins to thrust harder and faster, as your cock reaches maximum engorgement. The only thing you want to do is dig the head of your cock inside of her deeply as you can reach and pump your hot seed into her vagina.