Male orgasm without stimulation?

rainfletcher: I've been offline for awhile and am just now catching up. A thread I was reading just raised a question, and rather than coopt the thread, I though I'd start a new one.

Some of the ladies on this board were recounting the possibility of a woman achieving orgasm with NO physical stimulation. I'd never heard of such a thing, and it gives me renewed respect to the awesome mystery of a woman's sexuality. My male friends and I have often wondered at the femal orgasm - what does it feel like? how cool would it be to have 20 orgasms in an hour? etc. etc.

I'm alread off topic. My question is, have any MEN had orgasms without phsyical stimulation? Is the power of the mind that significant? I've been trying for the past hour and have had no luck (although it's been fantastic trying ;D) Any men been able to do this?

TragicWhiteKnight: There's often reports of guys who can have multiple orgasms; they just happen when the guy is soft. In this case, the stimulation's entirely mental - I've had some a couple of times (at least, I think that's what they were; they could have been heart-attacks or something...) and they're pretty intense, but hard to come by (no pun intended). Especially since it's difficult for a guy not to get hard when thinking about sex...

Dag: [quote author=rainfletcher link=board=relationships;num=1057691578;start=0#0 date=07/08/03 at 12:03:58]My question is, have any MEN had orgasms without phsyical stimulation?  Is the power of the mind that significant?  I've been trying for the past hour and have had no luck (although it's been fantastic trying  ;D)  Any men been able to do this?[/quote]

By bf and call it 'Cum without touching'!
it's has happened to me, several times. though, i'm not sure if this answers your question. 'Cum without touching' occurs only after i'm hard and been thinking about sex or my man's cute booty.

Cum without touching:
a. hard-on required
b. sex on the brain
c. no whackin, no toughing

and then...
d. explosion between the legs! Gizzle McSnizzle!

it's good fun, if you can do it! - dag

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never experienced multiple orgasms, but orgasms without physical stimulation? Yeah: three times. (I assume you mean other than wet dreams.) I have been so turned on mentally that I've sprayed spooge without laying a hand on my tool. It's not a regular occurrence, and I don't think you can attain it by trying, but it happens because the mind is a powerful ting. (Well, at least in most people's cases.)

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very cool. I've done this too. I have to be extra horny, but it's definitely a mental thing. The orgasm feels different too. It's pleasurable but not as intense as flesh on flesh.

aussiechick63: If you are interested in learning more about orgasm without touching and male multiple orgasm, read up on tantra and tantric sex.
It is pretty awesome and powerful.
I'm still learning and have a friend that is right into it, some of what he tells me is amazing.

rainfletcher: Come on, Aussiechick!!! You can't tease like that...What is he telling you?? :)

aussiechick63: I can't tell you that Fletch. It's pretty personal stuff.
Read up on it and find out what you are capable of achieving. Your mind is a very pwerful tool. I think we all know that already.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, aside from wet dreams (which i havent had in years)
i have had this happen to me once.
it was during a prolonged foreplay session.
It didnt feel quite the same as it does when
there is stimulation,
but it was hard to miss the cum i shot.
LOL

8.5_inch_Canuck: Once, years ago when I was still a horny teenager,
I was watching a movie called Desert Hearts. When the
girl on girl seen happened, I exploded after 15 seconds, never having laid finger on my member.
Sadly to say, its never happened since

ross: Never happened to me---I never had a wet dream either.

gigantikok: Yea, same here. Never been brought to an orgasm without contact and I've never had a wet dream. Odd coincidence, Ross. Makes me wonder if i am missing out on something here... :-/

8.5_inch_Canuck: I can also say that I've never had a wet dream.
Might have something to do with the fact that I started
to masturebate at the age of twelve. Not a whole lot of extra juice down there at night.

speed: I learned the dry orgrasm, heartgasm from a jack johnston seminar.

Type it in at a search engine because i do not have the Url handy.

I can honestly say that the time it takes to learn it is a pain in the arse but its well worth it.