Male Orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Add852005, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Add852005

Add852005 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi all, i was just wondering if this happens to you aswell, please comment.

When i have a wank and cum...if i leave it for about 15 to 30 minutes and then have another wank, i have noticed that my second orgasm is stronger then my first one, the second time i only cum a tiny bit but the orgasm is stronger and better then the first one when i cum lots more

Does this happen to you too???

2. D_Nader Greendyk

D_Nader Greendyk Account Disabled

that happens to EVERY man

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    do it a third time and report back. mmm

4. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:

sorry, I don't believe you. I'll have to see for myself :tongue:

5. killdozer

killdozer New Member

My orgasms are definitely more intense the second, or third time around and the cum shots usually reflect that.

My favorite masturbation position is laying on my back, on my bed. I notice (love) that the cum from the second orgasm will shoot much higher into the air, maybe 10 - 12 inches from the tip of my penis, multiple times. Cumming the first time the sperm will shoot up 2-3 inches or so, but not get "airborne" like the second or third cum.

I really learned about the intensity of second orgasms with my last girlfriend. We would both like to fuck doggy style on the bed or floor and I would usually, at first, either cum inside her or pull out and shoot on her ass.

One night though, we were fucking and I came but wanted her body more (because she was dressed up so slutty for sex that night), I was still hard so I reinserted and mounted her again. I was thinking I'd just pump her a few more times, but we quickly got back into a rythm, and maybe 10-15 minutes later I could feel a second orgasm coming.

The second orgasm was absolutely wild! Up until then I had never come so fucking much in my entire life. It felt about 10 times more powerful than the first cum (which was great, don't get me wrong). But I shot cum uncontrollably, not only onto her ass, but up the entire length of her back, into her hair and onto her shoulders. It was fucking intense!

All she could say was "Oh my god! I didn't even know that was possible!". Needless to say, when we had sex after that she wouldn't let me quit after just one orgasm, she knew that if she fucked me real good she'd be getting two :) We got to the point where I'd cum inside her and not ever pull out until I'd finished shooting my second load up inside her, minutes later.

Wow, just thinking about fucking her gets me hard... wish we were on better terms ;)

In answer to your question though, no my second orgasms are most certainly MORE intense in every way!

#5 killdozer, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  6. epi_sin

epi_sin New Member

Â…the first one's just to clear the tubes :saeek:

7. crossy

Gold Member

About the 5th wank in a period of say 1 hour my helmut turns pink. On my back I'll easily hit the 8 foot ceiling in my yurt on my first jolt of ecstacy.

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, this is usually how it is for me as well...though on a few occasions, with my last girlfriend, after we'd had sex and got horny again but were too sore to actually have sex again, we'd masturbate for each other...and occasionally i'd notice in those circumstances that i shot a lot farther as well. not sure if there's any correlation, but thought it bore mentioning.

9. shaina

shaina New Member

Love your quote above, reverend.
    Glad to see people who don't read books or those who read and don't believe.

10. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The third one's the best!

11. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted