Male Orgasm

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What does a male orgasm feel like for you?
Are you a shooter? Do you like it? Do you think shooting cum affects how an orgasm feels?

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that I can describe what the male orgasm feels like for me. It definitely feels good, and I always want to better describe the feeling but whenever it happens my mind goes blank and it is just a rush of great feelings. Then after I finish things come back to me and I'm like, "that felt good".

I am a shooter, and I do like it... though it can be a bit messy. I think shooting does feel different than not shooting, but I don't know that it necessarily feels better.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s the best feeling there is, bar none, and it seems that virtually every man would say that. It feels so good that often I can’t believe how good it is.

But yes, it’s very difficult to describe, impossible really. Sometimes I think it’s almost as if the pleasure of all the stimulation becomes just too much and trips over itself, a bit like when you run so fast that you stumble and trip up because of it. But that doesn’t truly describe how it feels.

I’m a shooter but I don’t think that contributes to the pleasure particularly. One thing that I find enormously pleasurable is the feeling of the jism at it spurts through my rod on the way through. But that's got nothing to do with shooting or not, it's the fluid passing through and more importantly probably the spasms. This is made all the greater if there’s pressure on my cock, which is one of the reasons why coming inside pussy feels so good – if it’s tight then that feeling is made all the stronger. Of course, if she can squeeze at the right time it can go beyond ecstasy.

Reactions: Naughty Teacher

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greatest feeling you can have. The feeling of cum squirting out of my penis. The throbbing penis, body spasms and the massive release of pleasure hormone. I've orgasm twice in my life that the cum flowed like water out of a garden hose. Can't describe that in words, other than I nearly passed out. Wish there was someway to come like that more often.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with the majority, I really can't describe it. It's one of the greatest pleasure any man can experience, rather euphoric.

I am a shooter, and I find that if I can hold my orgasm back for as long as I can take it, that I will shoot further and harder. It also add even more to the whole orgasmic pleasure.

Just sitting here at my desk at work, describing this, has made me rock hard. May have to slip to the mens room and rub one out, just to get through the rest of the day

Reactions: Jjz1109

Chilangoblanco

1st Like
Media
The best for me is when I am fucking and just before I start to come, I hold still and feel the orgasm in my prostate and cum shooting out of my dick into her pussy. After the first couple of shots I start moving again. The stopping makes it feel like my whole body is involved.

Reactions: adam4

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this slow build up of a warm feeling. can feel the fluids going into the ejaculatory duct and then the huge release with about 10 pleasureable contractions as i blow my load. my dick also swells a bit. both me and my wife can feel it. its especially hot if shes cumming and her vag is squeezing as my dick grows. yummy

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the orgasm is about more than just the ejaculation. I think it is the whole experience.

For me it starts the moment i begin getting an erection and as I feel my penis grow and fill with blood. It really makes me feel masculine. If I am with another man I love it when he touches me and cups my balls. I leak a lot of pre-cum which usually happens pretty quickly and I can feel my arousal increase. I'm not a huge fan of getting oral sex (I know, weird) and much prefer anal (usually as the top). After getting lubed up that first penetration is heaven and the hotter/more horny guy I'm fucking is the more turned on I get. Then you start feeling your balls pulling up, tighter and tighter and there is a slight tickling/tingling feeling as the fluids start to get churned up. Then thrusting harder and harder "that moment" arrives - the so called point of no return. And you know you can't, and don't, want to stop it. My cock grows to it's largest and hardest and the contractions start, deep down in the prostate and the cum just oozes shoots out (not very far for me) and you just can't stop it. And you just want it to go on and on, to get every last drop of cum out. One thing that happens for me 75% of the time is that I have a second orgasm: after I cum and the squirting has pretty much stopped, if I keep stroking I literally have a second orgasm where my penis flares again and I literally feel like I am ejaculating again, with a second round of contractions although nothing more usually comes out.

I do think how your ejaculations shoots affects how it feels, but it also affects how it makes you feel about yourself and your sexual prowess. That you can shoot your sperm forcefully and, in conception situations, increase the probability of getting the sperm to where it needs to get, it makes you feel more like a man. In gay situations the force with which your partner cums makes you feel that you have aroused him to such a high degree that his ejaculation was so heavy and intense that it makes you feel like you are a good lover.

SmokinGoby

1st Like
Media
Sometimes I edge and slow down and relax, and feel the warmth and tingling flow up from my feet into my dick. Being relaxed feels totally different than the usual workout cum.

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It’s the best feeling there is, bar none, and it seems that virtually every man would say that. It feels so good that often I can’t believe how good it is.

But yes, it’s very difficult to describe, impossible really. Sometimes I think it’s almost as if the pleasure of all the stimulation becomes just too much and trips over itself, a bit like when you run so fast that you stumble and trip up because of it. But that doesn’t truly describe how it feels.

I’m a shooter but I don’t think that contributes to the pleasure particularly. One thing that I find enormously pleasurable is the feeling of the jism at it spurts through my rod on the way through. But that's got nothing to do with shooting or not, it's the fluid passing through and more importantly probably the spasms. This is made all the greater if there’s pressure on my cock, which is one of the reasons why coming inside pussy feels so good – if it’s tight then that feeling is made all the stronger. Of course, if she can squeeze at the right time it can go beyond ecstasy.

You mentioned the fluid passing through, but doesn't that mean piss would give you an orgasm? Is it because it's semen?

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's true. There does come a point where once the orgasm starts you can't stop. There's a vid on this site with a guy j/o in a mall. Just as he starts to cum a couple walks through the doors. There's nothing he can do but just let it go. He has his back to them so they probably didn't realize what was going on.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the orgasm is about more than just the ejaculation. I think it is the whole experience.

For me it starts the moment i begin getting an erection and as I feel my penis grow and fill with blood. It really makes me feel masculine. If I am with another man I love it when he touches me and cups my balls. I leak a lot of pre-cum which usually happens pretty quickly and I can feel my arousal increase. I'm not a huge fan of getting oral sex (I know, weird) and much prefer anal (usually as the top). After getting lubed up that first penetration is heaven and the hotter/more horny guy I'm fucking is the more turned on I get. Then you start feeling your balls pulling up, tighter and tighter and there is a slight tickling/tingling feeling as the fluids start to get churned up. Then thrusting harder and harder "that moment" arrives - the so called point of no return. And you know you can't, and don't, want to stop it. My cock grows to it's largest and hardest and the contractions start, deep down in the prostate and the cum just oozes shoots out (not very far for me) and you just can't stop it. And you just want it to go on and on, to get every last drop of cum out. One thing that happens for me 75% of the time is that I have a second orgasm: after I cum and the squirting has pretty much stopped, if I keep stroking I literally have a second orgasm where my penis flares again and I literally feel like I am ejaculating again, with a second round of contractions although nothing more usually comes out.

I do think how your ejaculations shoots affects how it feels, but it also affects how it makes you feel about yourself and your sexual prowess. That you can shoot your sperm forcefully and, in conception situations, increase the probability of getting the sperm to where it needs to get, it makes you feel more like a man. In gay situations the force with which your partner cums makes you feel that you have aroused him to such a high degree that his ejaculation was so heavy and intense that it makes you feel like you are a good lover.
well said, well said.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What does a male orgasm feel like for you?
Are you a shooter? Do you like it? Do you think shooting cum affects how an orgasm feels?

there is 4 different types (at lest for me)

you have the quick ones(fairly rare) which don't feel like much or feel anything. if I just rub the glans like cut guy..

the normal one it feels good for like 10 to 30 seconds

Then there is the stronger ones flexing many muscles, momentary black out/going completely limp.

Then the High intensity ones (Full body type) (extremely rare) dry type

These are quite intensive and have been triggered by my thoughts alone
it has only happened twice first time lasted about 60 to 90 seconds. Second time was about 20 seconds .
Its very heart pounding experience. The rythium of the Orgasm was in perfect sync with my heart beat. It gave it that pulsating feeling thew out my body.

I can comment on the other guys, they are cut so all they feel a "shit Orgasm" since all they do is rub the glans this normally produces what I call a "low grade orgasm"..

Last edited:

Pretty tough question. I have found over the years the feelings have changed.

When I was young and breaking out of puberty they were the most intense feeling possible, the first one I almost thought I was going to black out. As I realized what the hell I was actually doing and started becoming an expert at auto-eroticism I started to enjoy the experiences more.

Once sex becomes a regular part of your diet you learn how to control and master the magic wand so to speak.

Your physical and mental state play a big part of what you feel. You get lit or fucked up on something and the orgasm isn't the same. Feel sick or rundown feels a little bit different. The best is probably after an intense workout.

The actual feeling itself; probably the closest thing I can relate it to for a woman is sort of like actually sneezing, big build up and then bam you blow the load and you have relief. Then you want to do it again... or go to sleep

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guys who've answered already have done a good job describing the feeling. It's like this feeling of immense energy leaving your body after a tremendous build up, especially if it's been awhile since you've cum. Sometimes I'll deliberately go for a week or more just to have a more intense orgasm. For me, ejaculating does make a difference, but I think a lot of it is psychological. I was on a medication for awhile that causes one to not ejaculate. It really bothered me so I told my urologist we needed to find something else. We did. He put me on Flomax and everything works like a charm now. Just sayin'. I have cum three times in my life without touching myself and I once had a dry orgasm, which flipped me OUT. Then I heard that this can happen from time to time so I relaxed. It never happened again. I have had semen/precum flow out with my urine if I haven't nutted in awhile and once in a GREAT while, while at a party, if I imbibe a certain substance, I will be flaccid, but start spontaneously ejaculating without an orgasm. It's a wild feeling, but can be a bit messy and potentially embarassing, especially for a dude who goes commando all the time. Good question! Thanks for reading. Cheers!

jjdov26_2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't read ever reply to this thread, so if any of my comments are repeats of what someone else said, sorry about that.

For me, there are 3 types of orgasms, starting from the least intense to the most:

1) the Penis orgasm: the main focus of the orgasm is in the or is itself, especially the head. It feels like I'm suddenly aware of the entire surface area of my dick is exact detail, and energy seems to pulse from it. I feel the pumping action of shooting my seed, but not the sperm actually leaving me.

2) the Balls orgasm: this orgasm includes all the feelings from the first, but the pressure building and releasing behind my balls is stronger than the feeling of pleasure in my dick. I've often described it as a feeling of a tight, blazing sun radiating behind my balls. (I assume this feeling is from my prostate). I'm usually more aware of my ejaculation, feeling it move through my dick with eAch pulse.

3) the Full Body orgasm: this one is much more rare than the others, usually requiring a long build up, much starting and stopping, or over a week since the last climax. It includes all the feelings of the first two, but the waves of pleasure radiate further, into the muscles of my back and legs. If I'm sore from working out, I feel this more strongly. With this type of orgasm, it is difficult to keep from groaning of moaning as i cum, and I usually can't or don't want to move a muscle after it's over.

jjdov26_2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and I meant to say also that trying to categorize my own orgasms in this way lead to my theory of female orgasms as well. Since both male and female parts originate from the same tissue to start with, it makes sense to me. I have no idea what they feel like, relative to make orgasm.

1) Clit orgasm: this is the most common since is it can easily be achieved by fingering or oral. It can sometimes be achieve with penetration with the base of your dick grinding against her clit.

2) Vaginal orgasm: this would be more like the g-spot orgasm. I think it must be more like the prostate or "behind the balls" orgasm for a man. It includes waves of pleasure in the clit and pussy muscles as well. His one would be more easily achieved with deeper penetration, so being well hung would make it more likely.

3) full body orgasm: same as for the man. Combines both previous orgasms but with more intesity and involving more muscle groups.

these make sense to me, and even explain why size is more important for some women than others. A smaller guy can get a chick to a number 2 orgasm with skill and positioning (motion of the ocean) but a hung guy might get her there without that effort. On the other hand, a chick that only has or is satisfied with a clit orgasm wouldn't care about size at all.

What do you guys (and girls) think?

R

Removed

Oh, and I meant to say also that trying to categorize my own orgasms in this way lead to my theory of female orgasms as well. Since both male and female parts originate from the same tissue to start with, it makes sense to me. I have no idea what they feel like, relative to make orgasm.

1) Clit orgasm: this is the most common since is it can easily be achieved by fingering or oral. It can sometimes be achieve with penetration with the base of your dick grinding against her clit.

2) Vaginal orgasm: this would be more like the g-spot orgasm. I think it must be more like the prostate or "behind the balls" orgasm for a man. It includes waves of pleasure in the clit and pussy muscles as well. His one would be more easily achieved with deeper penetration, so being well hung would make it more likely.

3) full body orgasm: same as for the man. Combines both previous orgasms but with more intesity and involving more muscle groups.

these make sense to me, and even explain why size is more important for some women than others. A smaller guy can get a chick to a number 2 orgasm with skill and positioning (motion of the ocean) but a hung guy might get her there without that effort. On the other hand, a chick that only has or is satisfied with a clit orgasm wouldn't care about size at all.

What do you guys (and girls) think?

Very detailed post.

In your gallery it shows pics which you say aren't you but look like you - why is that? Just wondering..