Male Orgasm

Shooter since day one. You would think after this many years of abuse it would be less, but, still strong, straight and true.

Reactions: adam4

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't read ever reply to this thread, so if any of my comments are repeats of what someone else said, sorry about that.

For me, there are 3 types of orgasms, starting from the least intense to the most:

1) the Penis orgasm: the main focus of the orgasm is in the or is itself, especially the head. It feels like I'm suddenly aware of the entire surface area of my dick is exact detail, and energy seems to pulse from it. I feel the pumping action of shooting my seed, but not the sperm actually leaving me.

2) the Balls orgasm: this orgasm includes all the feelings from the first, but the pressure building and releasing behind my balls is stronger than the feeling of pleasure in my dick. I've often described it as a feeling of a tight, blazing sun radiating behind my balls. (I assume this feeling is from my prostate). I'm usually more aware of my ejaculation, feeling it move through my dick with eAch pulse.

3) the Full Body orgasm: this one is much more rare than the others, usually requiring a long build up, much starting and stopping, or over a week since the last climax. It includes all the feelings of the first two, but the waves of pleasure radiate further, into the muscles of my back and legs. If I'm sore from working out, I feel this more strongly. With this type of orgasm, it is difficult to keep from groaning of moaning as i cum, and I usually can't or don't want to move a muscle after it's over.

you are considerating the prostate orgasm and the combinated.
The prostate orgasm it could be generated by the directly and undirectly stimulation of the prostate by penetration (or other weakly form of stimulation) and the combinated one whitch is the ejaculation+prostate orgasm at the some time.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's just nothing compares to this...

Cumshot Compilation - xHamster.com

You clearly have very healthy PC muscles. Your ejaculations are nice a strong and your cum is the perfect color. I find it so arousing to see a penis cumming like that, and hearing your moaning in appreciation. What do they say, "A picture is worth 1000 words!"

No, I think it's because it's passing through under pressure and accompanied by muscular spasms.

Peeing and cumming are two different body functions. Pee comes from the bladder and is not sexually triggered. Cum is a mixture of sperm, seminal fluid and other fluids from the testes and cowper's gland. The bladder is an organ, while testes and cowpers are glands. In order for semen to be produced, there must be sexual stimulation to the brain to trigger the release. This is the pleasurable feeling the erupts through the body when a man cums. Peeing is a much more simple bodily function...minimal pleasure, but can feel good too when you REALLY gotta go! LOL

Gothedrill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i do think that cumming affects it. When i go over a week without cumming it feels amazing when i finally release. Last time i did it i sent the whole last day edging. Then when i blew it was amazing the feeling of all the hot cum rushing out of me was amazing. i was actually light head afterwards. made a huge mess tho. i cant accurately describe it. I didn't mean to cum when i did, but there is a point of no return, and if you try to top you still cum but it's awfull. So that why at that point you really do almost have to keep going.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
My orgasms usually involve my whole body and are not necessarily centered on my cock. Just before I cum I feel tingly all over and actually get goose bumps on my thighs and upper arms. Then when I start to orgasm my eyes close and my body spasms, especially my abs, and cum oozes out of my cock. I am not really aware of the cum as much as the whole body orgasmic feeling. Ejaculation is just a by-product of an orgasm.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't mean to cum when i did, but there is a point of no return, and if you try to top you still cum but it's awfull. So that why at that point you really do almost have to keep going.
I don't find it awful when you try to stop it once you've reached that point but it's very very disappointing compared with what you know it could have been. (So in that sense it's a real let-down, true.)

confused_guy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What does a male orgasm feel like for you?
Are you a shooter? Do you like it? Do you think shooting cum affects how an orgasm feels?

1. What does a male orgasm feel like for you Feels really great, I sort have this pressure feeling like inside my body.

2.Are you a shooter? Do you like it? Do you think shooting cum affects how an orgasm feels? Yes I shoot, Sometimes I think it's bit annoying to have lot to clean up. I haven't really noticed it effects to orgasms at all. Right before I cum I feel this strange feeling like I'm going to piss. Sometimes even while I'm pissing I get similar feeling like orgasm lol

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think the other guys have done a great job in describing what an orgasm can feel like from a male perspective. Yes, they do vary. I know I tend to have much more intense orgasms the longer I last, the more whole body stimulation I get, the more sensuous the encounter, etc.

Are you a shooter? Do you like it? Do you think shooting cum affects how an orgasm feels?
When masturbating, or withdrawing during sex, I have shot cum up to a few feet. That is usually after a very long build-up, coming close to orgasm a few time but postponing it, etc. Other times, I've just dribbled, but it really hasn't affect my orgasm feels to me.

Years ago, I decided to masturbate and 'edge' as much as possible to see how long I could last before having an orgasm. While close to the edge, the sensations were amazing, but I knew I had to stop, slow down, or do something different or I'd very quickly be beyond the point of no return. I think the longest I lasted was about 1 1/2 hours before finally giving in and letting the orgasm happen (sometimes your body doesn't give you a choice!) In those cases, I know I produced a lot of cum, with 5-6 spasms.

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the other guys have done a great job in describing what an orgasm can feel like from a male perspective. Yes, they do vary. I know I tend to have much more intense orgasms the longer I last, the more whole body stimulation I get, the more sensuous the encounter, etc.

When masturbating, or withdrawing during sex, I have shot cum up to a few feet. That is usually after a very long build-up, coming close to orgasm a few time but postponing it, etc. Other times, I've just dribbled, but it really hasn't affect my orgasm feels to me.

Years ago, I decided to masturbate and 'edge' as much as possible to see how long I could last before having an orgasm. While close to the edge, the sensations were amazing, but I knew I had to stop, slow down, or do something different or I'd very quickly be beyond the point of no return. I think the longest I lasted was about 1 1/2 hours before finally giving in and letting the orgasm happen (sometimes your body doesn't give you a choice!) In those cases, I know I produced a lot of cum, with 5-6 spasms.

I bet it was very rewarding and felt amazing. But like you mentioned, the amount of sperm does not change the orgasm, right?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Yeah, it's hard to try and explain, it's an odd sensation that I could only liken to a tickling feeling. But obviously not the same. You can feel it from within your body. You can feel it, not straight from your balls, but I feel it around about where my balls and shaft meet. I can feel the pressure build up. It's slow at first, but once you tip over the edge and ejacualte and feel the orgasm. It picks up speed rapidly. You can feel it pretty much shoot through your shaft. Like the way a drink looks when sucking it through a straw. It feels amazing. Yeah most of the time I try to shoot into a tissue or something to minimise the mess. But sometimes I love to watch it shoot out and land on my hands. It's always warm and it just feels amazing knowing that I did that. It's hard to explain, but it feels great. Getting me pretty turned on talking about it.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you cock gets hard it is very difficult to stop anything! It wasn't meant to be stopped. All it does it result in frustration beyond belief. Having an orgasm is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Cock was meant to penetrate a pussy and to fuck a pussy. Sliding your cock into a pussy is the most pleasurable thing imaginable. Fucking a pussy just builds the pleasure to the point your cock explodes before that you can feel the cum building in your scrotum. When you the point of no return and you do won't to rush is. I hold off on cuming until I cannot hold it anymore. That intensifies my orgasm. AS I start to cum and the fluid shoots out of my penis is the most wonderful feeling. Sometimes it seems like I cum for 2-3 minutes. I know that is no accurate but it feels that long. The feeling is on the threshold of pleasure and pain. It feel so good it is almost painful, but your cock once it starts is has to cum. It has to finish what it started. Once your cock gets good and hard it is like a throbbing until you penetrate a pussy. And that is where the most pleasure comes in. It is where a cock was meant to be. My cock just fits my wifes beautiful pussy. Fucking her is just the most wonderful thing in the world and there is no substitute not even close. Cuming in her pussy is the ultimate. Why some men pull out and shoot on her body I do not understand. I am not satisfied unless I cum in her pussy. That is where cum was meant to be placed. In the vagina. Its perfect pleasure that you cannot find anywhere else. A cock in a pussy makes the most beautiful music on this earth. It feels as good to the pussy as it does to the cock. one thing I have learned is that pussy craves cock just like cock craves pussy. When I slide my cock into my wife's pussy she cannot put into words the feeling. I can just tell as I look at her face it is a heavenly feeling. Eating her pussy I enjoyu very much but fucking that pussy is the ultimate.

Reactions: adam4 and Frankgr

Rick Woodlands

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I let go, I get a wonderful melting sensation at the base of my cock, a combination of the good feeling of peeing, scratching and stretching rolled into one.

I think, "Yeah, I'm cumming!"

Then my cock starts shooting cum, and I stop thinking completely. I'm only dimly aware of anything, and don't give a damn about anything, but the melting feeling down there and how good it feels to shoot cum. Pretty much I'm running on animal instinct at that point. I couldn't tell you my own name even if I were capable of speech.

Finally my cock stops twitching, and when I regain the capacity for coherent thought, I find myself feeling pleasantly drained, and slightly tingly all over.

Reactions: Frankgr

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet it was very rewarding and felt amazing. But like you mentioned, the amount of sperm does not change the orgasm, right?
I think that edging, or any kind of slow buildup to orgasm which produces more fluid, would probably also increase the orgasmic sensations. Yes, I know men can have 'dry' orgasms by practicing tantra, or just being drained from previous orgasms, but the mechanics of shooting seminal fluid can 'enhance' the orgasm you are having.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DDDD
I once heard a story of a man who was doing his wife in the living room. They were doggy style and just when he was about to cum, his three year old son stumbled upon them because he heard noise from his room. The man said he wanted to grab his son and take him back up to bed but he was so close to cumming, that he kept fucking his wife until he was completely dry. After that he grabbed his son and explained they were just playing a game.
He mentioned it felt so good to cum that no matter what was going on in that situation, he physically couln't stop. As if his dick was in control.

You can't stop a fucking cock! He has to finish he has to cum. Only until he cums will he stop. It's like being on automatic pilot.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably feels just as good as you when you cum. Yup I am a shooter and it's great. I don't know if it's because of wearing boxers/no underwear/drinking water etc. is the reason why I cum alot( Better for sperm according to research), or it could be simply genetics, and waiting for a while. All I know is I get commented on it each time. Kind of embarrassing to be honest.