Male orgasms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Jan 27, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

What do you think of male orgasms?
    They must seem quite pathetic to what some of you you experience!

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

I love them. Especially when I am having one of them.:cool:

3. dongalong

Gold Member

So do I but the question was aimed at women!:wink:

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

And you can see how fast they jumped into the fray to answer. What's up with that, Dongalong?:biggrin1: Do our orgasms not matter?

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Guys, guys, guys..Sure your orgasms arent as long and strong as ours but id still swap 5 of mine for a chance to cum like you

6. curvaceous&classy

curvaceous&classy New Member

I agree with you Lee. The feeling of you guys throbbing as you are cumming is something I would love to experience and there is nothing wrong with your orgasms. There is nothing that turns me on more than a guy that cums and cums hard.

7. k9sport

k9sport New Member

I agree. One of my long time fantasties is to pull a "Freaky Friday" and swap bodies with a guy for a day so that I could physically experience sex from the male perspective.

Not sure that is exactly what you meant, but there you go :smile: K

8. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :tongue: From my perspective, they are awesome!! There is something soooo sexy about a man, when he cums- that makes me even hotter. The closer I get to an orgasm, the more I am wanting him to hurry and give me that hot throbbing feeling deep inside, I urge him on and my own then becomes even more intense- in that respect, it is partially due to the male orgasm that I am able to have such a pleasurable experience myself.
    If he loses a little control- perhaps wraps my hair in his hand just as he ejaculates, and especially if he moans groans or otherwise displays signs of incredible sensations, I am over the edge for sure. None of my solo activities could come close in comparison to the orgasms I have in a relationship.
    oh and did I mention, perhaps in a hundred posts or so, I would love to have that organ for a day or two? mmmmmmm I would love to feel what a mans orgasm feels like.:biggrin1:

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I don't have experience of other men's orgasms, but enough women have told me that I have very strong orgasms that I believe them. I also thought that men were supposed to slow down, but well into my thirties now, I have not noticed that. I produce more precum than ever, tbh I was quite shocked when some naughty lady here turned me on so much I had to relieve myself :redface: the other day, I covered the screen before I realised. When I come, I spurt up to ten times and the first two or three can go past my head if I am on my back. My legs can shake uncontrollably, I can't keep my eyes open, I make strange deep gutteral noises and grab hold of the nearest things forcibly. If I am inside someone I need to thrust without thought and have lifted women off the floor/bed. Some are quite shocked the first time, but I literally lose control and have aftershocks for some time which is when I really love to hold my partner tight to me.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Baby..That is hot. Do you by chance have any brothers here in Oz that have the same kind of reactions that you do..if so can i have their number?

There is nothing worse than a guy that cums without making a sound or barely or barely flinches. Makes me think he still feels 16 and is trying to hide his excitement from the folks.. I want to see, hear and feel that he is enjoying himself

11. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Fucking incredible I have only had a few such orgasms - please teach me how – I sit at the feet of the master.:biggrin1:

12. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you ARE a woman :biggrin1:

13. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I will give it some thought Bacchus.

Very funny and perhaps not a completely outrageous observation :smile:

Having thought about it - I come like this when I am with a partner. I vaguely practice a bit of tantra, but more to the end of just controlling myself. As is no secret, I love performing oral sex and also to massage a woman, and having achieved this pleasure, I then love to take my time with a variety of positions and penetrations. So I suppose that I would only let myself come when I had satisfied all my other pleasures with a partner. When I am ready to let myself come, I could have been aroused for an hour or two. I then concentrate everything into my own orgasm and all the pleasure comes out.

14. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

I´ve got a couple of tremblings and a little "ooooggh!", and that´s all folks. And i don´t like specially when a woman have an orgasm with band and fireworks, i´m not sure if she´s faking or acting or laughing at me.

I find really hot the controlled orgasms, that face looking like it´s going to cry, know what i mean? Something intimate. :redface:

15. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    Oh, baby. Oh, baby, Oh. That's hawt. This is a huge turn on. I adore a guy who shows his passion through being a vocal lover and/or shows a definate physical reaction to having an orgasm.

I'm not saying it has to be that way EVERY time but damn . . . . that's hawt when it does happen!

Of couse, the longer I take to cum the stronger and wilder my orgasms. I never ever try to hold back when I am close to an orgasm. I can't speak for all women but I am fairly easily distracted and will lose that orgasm build up and can't back on track. LOL. Therefore, I gotta get mine while the getting's good! Grrrrr :wink: .

To answer the original question, I wouldn't trade my orgasms for a man's orgasm. In fact, I am very pleased with what I have working for me.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

16. mirinov

mirinov New Member

The longer it's delayed the stronger my orgasm is. It's always enjoyable and very pleasurable! =)

17. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :tongue: Is it HOT in here??? all this male orgasm talk is more than mentally stimulating!:biggrin1:

18. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I know it was aimed towards women, but I'd like to swap.... see what it's like on the other side... who wouldn't.

Same as karmen... the longer I take, the deeper my groan, the harder I get, and of course, the more I shoot. The more intense... guess it's like that on both sides of the sex. I've mentioned to a few folks here, that the more turned on I am (and you'll know), the larger the cumshot is... and isn't necessarily tied to abstinence at all. It's like when you gals are soaking wet to begin with... you know you are in for a treat!

Also, if you both cum on each other at the same time, vs at the same time. You kinda get the actual sense of what it's like ...you are cumming, but feeling firsthand the other's outcome. Having a squirter (for both men and women) helps, but 69 and/ore reverse 69 works best for such gracious moments as these....

19. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:

OH. WOW. Thats it, Im going outside for awhile. :biggrin1:

20. honeydew

honeydew New Member

OMG!!! This is hawt!!!! I am wet after this read. I love to see my man orgasm! It is so awesome to see the throb and the explosion! It turns me on.And when he moans or just loses it it is that much better for me!!!

Lord,

I loved your post!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted