Male orgasms

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with you Lee. The feeling of you guys throbbing as you are cumming is something I would love to experience and there is nothing wrong with your orgasms. There is nothing that turns me on more than a guy that cums and cums hard.

No kidding! There's nothing like the feeling of a man's cock pulsing and throbbing inside me as he loses himself in pleasure. I love to give pleasure, and feeling a man's release is proof that I have done so. If it lasts a long time, and he moans, groans, or (oh, yes) shouts...and if he shakes all over then collapses boneless and speechless, I feel like a goddess. :wink:

:tongue: From my perspective, they are awesome!! There is something soooo sexy about a man, when he cums- that makes me even hotter. The closer I get to an orgasm, the more I am wanting him to hurry and give me that hot throbbing feeling deep inside, I urge him on and my own then becomes even more intense- in that respect, it is partially due to the male orgasm that I am able to have such a pleasurable experience myself.
If he loses a little control- perhaps wraps my hair in his hand just as he ejaculates, and especially if he moans groans or otherwise displays signs of incredible sensations, I am over the edge for sure. None of my solo activities could come close in comparison to the orgasms I have in a relationship.
oh and did I mention, perhaps in a hundred posts or so, I would love to have that organ for a day or two? mmmmmmm I would love to feel what a mans orgasm feels like.:biggrin1:

Um... yes. :biggrin1:

I don't have experience of other men's orgasms, but enough women have told me that I have very strong orgasms that I believe them. I also thought that men were supposed to slow down, but well into my thirties now, I have not noticed that. I produce more precum than ever, tbh I was quite shocked when some naughty lady here turned me on so much I had to relieve myself :redface: the other day, I covered the screen before I realised. When I come, I spurt up to ten times and the first two or three can go past my head if I am on my back. My legs can shake uncontrollably, I can't keep my eyes open, I make strange deep gutteral noises and grab hold of the nearest things forcibly. If I am inside someone I need to thrust without thought and have lifted women off the floor/bed. Some are quite shocked the first time, but I literally lose control and have aftershocks for some time which is when I really love to hold my partner tight to me.

Um... double, triple, and quadruple yes.... :eek:

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. One of my long time fantasties is to pull a "Freaky Friday" and swap bodies with a guy for a day so that I could physically experience sex from the male perspective.

Not sure that is exactly what you meant, but there you go :smile: K

LOL see thats what I wanna read/hear more of... Ladies wanting to see what its like.. they hate men who are always sexual but thats who we are. I think im typing off topic matter here, but yeah our multiple O's are pretty damn good.