Male outfits that turn you on!

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those super long soccer socks on guys with hairy legs. I don't know why but that gets me off something fierce. If I guy were walking up to me wearing just those, a jockstrap, and a towel over the shoulders... I might just.... x_x

Ooh, yep. This. Another sort of fetish wear (accidental or otherwise) that gets me going is dudes in wrestling singlets. Far from a jock, and I don't know where it came from but...yay that.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many types of outfits do, it depends on the actual man, and the situation; no real fetish here.

One of my most sensual and sexy experiences was a bit over 10 years ago. It was a weekday evening, I was feeling horny and went to a gay bar/cafe to check the scene. It was really quiet, just a few sad losers:( Patience, I thought, got a drink and sat by myself at the bar. Not long after, a most handsome gentleman arrives, smiles are exchanged, he asks to sit next to me and I welcome him. "It seems we're the only men here" he says; I laugh back.

A French businessman, early 30's, well dressed, just arrived to town. Great muscular thighs, that were enhanced by his really fine dress pants. They were amazingly thin, perhaps wool/silk blend, and it seemed they were just sliding weightlessly over his body. When I put my hands on his thighs, I could feel the body hair between the material and his skin; über-sexy :smile: I just love a man with strong hairy thighs, and he going commando in his dress pants was just dandy!

I took him home for a session on the kitchen table, he was a great guy in all departments! Too bad I lost contact...

Hey, if you are reading this in France, send me a note, man :wink:

abercrombieboy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ugh I love love love the way abercrombie pushes thier style. I love that preppy look however being really iinto fashion I love burberry's look as well as alot of other runway looks. I also like Rugby by ralph lauren. If I were to rate a show of best dressed guys it would probabley be Gossip Girl. The guys and girls on that show have the best style on TV.