Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I fess up... I, too, had a perm, but not in the 70s or 80s. Hell, I was still a child. I permed my hair in 93 and kept it permed for 1 year. I actually lked the look; my curls were loose though...

What I hated was going to the salon and having to wait for 2 or 3 hours getting it done. I did not like people starring at me with those little pink ass rollers in my head either. haha

As for pics... I have some, but they will NEVER EVER be upload online. Somethings just dont need to ever be made permanent in cyberspace, ya know?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, in my case, a perm straightens instead of curls (depending on the strength) and yes I do straighten my hair. I just like it better. I've literally straightened my hair ever since I was in elementary school and it's just how I like it.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have shared so much with so many on this site. I've dug down deep into very personal matters and laid my heart bare for you people. But this, this last request is too much! What will it take to satisfy you??? YES! Yes, I had a perm, a bad one. I'm not proud, and I'm not satisfied with the reason I got one too.

It was her fault, and I don't even remember her name. Susan or Sharon or somebody like that. After she did what she did so well it was real difficult to not listen to her when she said I would look good. She worked in her sister's shop, we could do it there.

I hated it. It made my head feel weird. All my mates said "You look like Clapton!" Well, personally, I thought Clapton looked horrible with his curly locks, too.

I kept the damn thing for over a year, too! Even redid it once!

It's something I'm not proud of, but there, it's out in the open. You now know everything.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, I'd almost forgotten. It was 1977, I was 23 and prematurely balding. It was one last fling with hairstyling. One of our gang was a hairdresser and he did everyone for free. Thank god there are no photos. A year later I had my first buzz-cut and have stayed that way since. I'm now maturely bald and happy with it.

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
My Mother gave me my FIRST Toni Home Perm when I was in 8th grade after I nagged her for a month.............(and she was surprised that I was gay :eek:)

:lmao:

Guilty, your honor!

I never got a real tight perm, but got ones to make my hair wavy.

This pic in my gallery shows what my hair looked like in 1979 ... both gold and non-gold members can see it ... and make fun of it!

Ummm my hair does that naturally if I let it grow to that length. It curls on the ends and flips.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilty, your honor!

This pic in my gallery shows what my hair looked like in 1979 ... both gold and non-gold members can see it ... and make fun of it!
Oh you were a cutey! I bet you got laid all the time. :flirt:

I fess up... I, too, had a perm, but not in the 70s or 80s. Hell, I was still a child. I permed my hair in 93 and kept it permed for 1 year. I actually lked the look; my curls were loose though...

What I hated was going to the salon and having to wait for 2 or 3 hours getting it done. I did not like people starring at me with those little pink ass rollers in my head either. haha

As for pics... I have some, but they will NEVER EVER be upload online. Somethings just dont need to ever be made permanent in cyberspace, ya know?
Oh come on! You have shown us your cock and your man boobs but not a perm which I'm sure framed your face in angelic ringlets. :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Guilty, your honor!

Oh you were a cutey!

Weren't he, though?

I had a perm.
Peeps said it looked pretty good, and I thought so, too.
But I just recently looked at the photos of my brother's wedding, and there I am ... the Best Man ... and I have to frankly say -- I look horrifying.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I can say, cokes, is ... it was another time, another century, another friggin' millennium.:sigh1:
People grow, they evolve, change their spots a bit.
Let this go, cokes.

Pleeeeeez.

Well, that explains why you always wanted to dress up with big Marie Antoinette wigs.:rolleyes: You were feeling melancholic, perhaps?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Oh you were a cutey! I bet you got laid all the time. :flirt:

Ya know? I was a disco DJ in a couple of different bars ... straight and gay. I'll say I had some opportunities for lotsa different kinds of fun ..... :wink:

All I can say (...) is ... it was another time, another century, another friggin' millennium.:sigh1:
People grow, they evolve

Ditto. I'm old enough to have not only had a perm in the late 70s, I had a rat tail and parachute pants in the 80s. If I think long enough, I'm sure I can come up with other stuff that would look just plain ridiculous now.

20 or 30 years from now, some completely respectable adults will be found out to have photos of themselves from the early years of the 21st Century with their jeans sagging around their hips and ballcaps pulled to the side. Just imagine what their kids will say about that .........