male physical exams- does it turn you on

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
since the very first time i saw a video of a male physical exam, it got me fully excited. then i found malephyical.com who did exams on hot muscle dudes with cum at the end it got me instantly hard. too bad that does actual happen at the doctor but one can dream.
so my question out to u guys, who find physicals arousing and if anyone has actually cummed in front of a doctor. much like these video. leave ur thoughts, comments and more links to videos of male physicals.
Its All Gay

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
since the very first time i saw a video of a male physical exam, it got me fully excited. then i found malephyical.com who did exams on hot muscle dudes with cum at the end it got me instantly hard. too bad that does actual happen at the doctor but one can dream.
so my question out to u guys, who find physicals arousing and if anyone has actually cummed in front of a doctor. much like these video. leave ur thoughts, comments and more links to videos of male physicals.
Its All Gay

I am with you on this one!! I LOVE going for a physical and I've had more than one doctor who has been very hands on and I've boned up for them. My current doctor has made me hard at almost every visit and I've blown a load maybe 3-4 times!! The best was a visit late in the day and his staff was gone. I got hard and remained that way for a while and he keeps telling me that I should not leave in that condition and to go ahead and take care of myself. When he walked out of the room, I decided to go for it. The door was not shut and maybe he saw (or heard), and the next thing you know he walks back in and places a box of tissues on the exam table while I was stroking myself!! I came pretty quickly after that, cleaned up and left.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am with you on this one!! I LOVE going for a physical and I've had more than one doctor who has been very hands on and I've boned up for them. My current doctor has made me hard at almost every visit and I've blown a load maybe 3-4 times!! The best was a visit late in the day and his staff was gone. I got hard and remained that way for a while and he keeps telling me that I should not leave in that condition and to go ahead and take care of myself. When he walked out of the room, I decided to go for it. The door was not shut and maybe he saw (or heard), and the next thing you know he walks back in and places a box of tissues on the exam table while I was stroking myself!! I came pretty quickly after that, cleaned up and left.

If I had been the doc, I wold have given you a condom and told you to cum in that.

BTW, you h ave a beautiful cock head...let's see more of it.

Reactions: Feedla

BDHB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm almost an exhibitionist. I always thought it was hot when my dr. gave me an exam and a young intern nurse would be in there learning...they look, try to not stare, but end up staring anyways. I always made it a point to have a semi, but not hard so they would have to wonder just how big it could/would get.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to see this doctor about kidney stones, we got chatty. At the third visit all of a sudden he grabs my nuts and starts playing with them, all while trying to have a conversation about his health club (doctor was an endocrinologist & had to check all the glands). Its a challenge having a conversation while some doctor is virtually giving you a handjob.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
on a related topic, do you guys clean up before going to see your doctor: shave, trim, put on your best PA, etc? I only once went after being totally shaved because it was not a planned visit and I was a bit nervous since I usually have some pubes although I trim and shave the balls before going. Currently I am shaved clean and I go in 2 weeks, so I will just go ahead and keep it totally shaved so it is not all scruffy. I'm not sure he even has to check my gear out, but I do hope so. Maybe I will ask a question to prompt him to have me drop my pants!!!

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
on a related topic, do you guys clean up before going to see your doctor: shave, trim, put on your best PA, etc? I only once went after being totally shaved because it was not a planned visit and I was a bit nervous since I usually have some pubes although I trim and shave the balls before going. Currently I am shaved clean and I go in 2 weeks, so I will just go ahead and keep it totally shaved so it is not all scruffy. I'm not sure he even has to check my gear out, but I do hope so. Maybe I will ask a question to prompt him to have me drop my pants!!!

yeah i went before all cleaned, but not fully shaved. i made up a story i had an itch, this was a couple of years ago.
i still havent gone in yet, havent found the time. but yes i will be cleaning up down there. i might even go smooth, it could strike up some interest with doctor or at least a raised eyebrow or cheek smile. lol

• Love
Reactions: trackjock13

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just got back from annual exam... My doc is female about 10 us younger than me. I dOnt get wood, but find it fun standing there naked while she kneels in front of me Inspecting my cock and balls!!!

You're on the table and she is above you. Most likely with a witness.