male physical exams- does it turn you on

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i see the doctor once a year , since having hernia surgery , yes their have been times while he was doing my exam i did get erect , iam also uncircumcised and yes he does pull down my foreskin

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll take "Not just no, but Hell, no!" for two thousand, Jack.

Heh. First prostate exam, when I was in my twenties. Walked in, saw the dab and the glove sitting on the tray. Grimaced. Went through the rest of the physical. Assumed the position, when it was time.

Pants 'round my ankles, bent over the table, I heard the schlick-snap of the glove, behind me.

Without thinking, I said "Y'know, I always think I ought to have something clever to say at times like this. But somehow...words fail me."

Nothing happened. Nothing at all happened. I stayed there, bent over and pantsless, waiting. Nothing.

Then I looked over my shoulder.

My G.P. was standing, gloved hand raised in the air, so as not to spoil the glove, silently laughing so hard he was shaking like a leaf and dammed near hyperventilating.

Eventually he got over it, and the "OOOG!" part of the physical transpired. Then I eventually got over it.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that the doctor sort of "must" take pictures of the patient for medical practice like in studies and lab research .... And then oops, these photos somehow start to appear on the net....;-) Ok if i need to get serious, no it doesn't turn me on, on the contrary i feel a bit embarassed. Probably it has to do with the negative idea stuck in my head about it.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have had completely different experiences with various doctors over the years.

When I was younger, I had a doctor who was very "hands on" ... i.e. he would touch me a lot during an office visit. Even during conversations he would get close to me and put his hand on my shoulder or on my knee, etc. I did not consider this inappropriate or unprofessional in any way - quite the contrary, I found it to be good bedside manner. A physical exam is invasive by nature - there is no way around that. His touchy approach was effective at putting patients at ease and conveying a feeling that "we're in this together". He was probably my favorite doctor ever for this reason. I felt completely comfortable and could tell him anything with a high level of trust. During one physical exam, this doctor actually taught me how to check myself for testicular cancer, stressing that it is a young man's disease. His hands were on my balls for several minutes - it's a miracle I didn't bone up. This doctor was also an older man (old enough to be my father). I was very sad to lose him when he retired from practice.

Fast forward to my current doctor. He is a great doctor too and I like him because he is so engaged and responsive, and he specializes in men's health. He is a younger man (younger than I am). His bedside manner is very "hands off". He touches me only when it is absolutely required and any touching is always very brief. I've had several testical and prostate checks with him, and it is always over in less that 15 seconds. I sense that he is aware of boner possibilities during that portion of an exam, so he tries to avoid patient embarrassment by making it quick. Once again, I like this doctor too, but his bedside manner could not be more different. Perhaps not coincidentally, I don't have the same level of comfort and trust with this doctor, and I actually shield some issues from him (primarily my sexual promiscuity).

Reactions: ClaphamRob

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My last two internal medicine doctors have female. The previous one went through the complete protocol: checking penis, testicles, for a hernia, and then the prostate. I didn't mind it. The current one shies away from anything inside underwear. Each physical, she'll ask me if I suspect any problems in that area with the thought of referring me to a urologist. She does the PSA test each time to make up for not feeling around.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dermatologist is extremely hands on

My first time in I saw a pretty hot blonde doctor and it was just a shirt off kind of thing. An assessment. Had a melanoma removed 6 years ago but didn't see a derm after that for 2 years. So my new derm didn't like that, and my first time back was to figure out what kind of screening I'd need. They decided I needed to come in every 3 months until they were happy there was no change to anything.

So a little later I went in for a "full skin exam" and the nurse, pretty cute, told me I needed to take all my clothes off "underwear too" and put this paper gown on with a paper sheet draped over my legs. Ok, this is going to be interesting. In walks this very hot probably 60 year old blonde that is one of the top dermatologists around. She means business. And let me tell you, she gets down to business.

Starts checking me over, very chatty about my health history. I lay down on my back and can't see what she's exposing. After touching and scoping several things on my torso she just whips the sheet and gown off my lower half and goes right for my cock and balls. Openly asking while my cock in now in both of her hands "are there any moles or things you're concerned of on your genitals?" and I didn't know what to do!!! She's lifting my cock up, moving the skin up and down (I'm cut quite loose so when I'm flaccid you can pull the skin up and down almost 2 inches in either direction) and then sets it to the side to lift up my scrotum and move my balls around to inspect the sack. I say "well, I guess there are a few freckles on my penis, near the glans that I don't know what's up with" and she's like "Oh, ok I'll look again" and then proceeds to really start fondling and moving my cock around to see them, there are a few (my wife thinks they're cute lol). Her face is like a few inches from my junk at this point...I prayed I wouldn't get hard. The nurse, not my check in nurse, who was there with the clipboard writing down measurements and drawing where things are on a diagram of the human body also leans in to take a look as well. Doctor says not worry about them but to keep an eye on them for changes. Then she moves on down my legs but didn't cover up my genitals, so now I'm really hanging out there and it's been like 2 whole minutes at this point.

Flipped over to my stomach and again she fully exposes my ass and actually parted my cheeks fully to inspect every single square cm of my ass, and I know she was looking at my anus too. I wasn't shocked, just caught me off guard.

This is what a really good dermatologist is supposed to do. If they don't want to look for themselves at every single speck of your skin, you're to not go back and find one that does. They can't count on you to know what the moles or freckles on your genitals or ass look like; there are women who don't know they are pregnant until they actually are giving birth. So I welcomed her close detailed inspection :)

She also moved my cock and balls around like this, not as aggressively as the first time, on my next 3 visits to her. I was in there two days ago to see the very first doctor and I decided what the hell I'll get naked. Three women in there this time, the nurse and also the PA. This doctor did not grab my stuff, but for sure exposed me and looked. I remember being on my side and like one of my balls was coming out between my legs, towards the nurse and PA. Oh geez, I thought, there you go, take a gander LOL

Interesting times at the dermatologist!!

Reactions: ClaphamRob

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A physical is not the time to be focused on your erotic pleasure. I'm an RN. It's the time to make sure you are healthy. Anyone who exhibits behaviors as described in many of the stories here will have the word "provocative" in their chart. It's NOT a good word to have in your medical record. It serves as a warning to any other health care practitioners who may see you.
is that like having queer put in your files?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went for my most recent physical to my regular dr. He examined me on the table: checked my pulse in my groin and checked my shaft & testicals. Then he had me stand for a hernia check. I got semi while he did this because he sat and had his face right at my crotch level. He again felt my nuts. So far he did not do anything unusual but definitely took his time. Finally he did a rectal exam and went in and out multiple times sauna big he wanted to check the prostate and if I was on any pain. This is usually a 5 sec deal and he was on there 30 secs or more. I was on the table on my back with my legs pulled up, and with his free hand he checked my shaft for precum.
All in all he was pretty tame but I can tell he gets into this. I don't complain because he is thorough!!
Baloney. There is NO REASON for any physician to "Check for Pre-Cum. None. Zip. Make one part up, the whole story is crap.

jerkoffjono

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a doctor, I can vouch for the fact that we try our best to NOT arouse whoever we're examining. Everyone is awkward enough when we have to do it (mainly the guy I'm examining but sometimes me too), and I have yet to see someone who's actively enjoying themselves. And the few times that a guy has gotten a semi or a full boner, I can see that they are embarrassed so I just say "let's take a break for now" and will cover them up and go examine something else or write notes for a few minutes. Unlike some of the far-fetched posts here, I've yet to see a guy who gets hard and shows off, nor have I ever called other people to have a look at a guy's package or commented on their size to them. That being said, I have made a mental comment and tried not to look shocked at their size (both big and small)

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As a doctor, I can vouch for the fact that we try our best to NOT arouse whoever we're examining. Everyone is awkward enough when we have to do it (mainly the guy I'm examining but sometimes me too), and I have yet to see someone who's actively enjoying themselves. And the few times that a guy has gotten a semi or a full boner, I can see that they are embarrassed so I just say "let's take a break for now" and will cover them up and go examine something else or write notes for a few minutes. Unlike some of the far-fetched posts here, I've yet to see a guy who gets hard and shows off, nor have I ever called other people to have a look at a guy's package or commented on their size to them. That being said, I have made a mental comment and tried not to look shocked at their size (both big and small)
Ahem ... doctor. After examining your pics, I think I need to make an appointment for an extended office visit.

Reactions: NCbear

skate

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It took me a while to find a doc I really like. I'd rather make up a dirty fantasy at home and rub one out before I get to his office. No need for me to throw a big bone on the exam table and risk an awkward situation the next time I see him.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is that supposed to be funny?
Actually, some places, they DO do that still, or, have you sent for outright execution.
He may have meant it as a bit of a flippant joke, but, there's still the stigma placed in other regions of the world.
US, Canada, Australia, and some European countries have great tolerance for homosexuality. Other countries still see it as a disease/crime/etc.