Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're on the table and she is above you. Most likely with a witness.
My doc never has anyone else in the room w/ us. Actually 2 times he had an intern following him for the day and when he had to check my penis out he asked them to leave. On both occasions he got me hard, and the best part is he does not wear gloves!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a dr once and his examination was what got me interested in physical exams. I'd go to another dr and show them a spot on my cock or nuts that I was curious about or ask about hemorrhoids - that I'm not sure if I have them but it feels strange. I get the strip and let's take a look. They almost always ask me if I've had a prostate exam to which I always say no. The thing I don't like is that most Drs put you on your side for the prostate exam. Only twice was it done on all fours. One time the Dr lingered in there to the point where I was rock hard, dripping and rocking against his finger (not just being motionless). Nothing happened however (damn).

Only one time going to a dermatologist to have a mole on my back looked at did the dr suggest he do a full body once over. I stripped and he had a microscope with a light and he slowly went from neck to toe on my back side then I turned and he did the front side. I was fully hard and dripping. He grabbed a tissue and dabbed the precum as he looked over my belly, then my balls, inside my legs and down. He grabbed my cock and looked at it saying I had some ingrown hairs and he proceeded to pop them out. He noticed I had a scar on my balls and asked what happened and I explained that. And then he asked why I was circumcised (Czech Dr never had another circ'd patient and was curious about it). I explained it was common in the 50s in the States and as I did that I held my cock as to show it and I stroked it ever so slowly - didn't mean to be SO obvious. He asked me if I ever had masturbation problems being circumcised because he couldn't see how it functioned without the foreskin. I showed him how I stroked and just kept it going as we talked. I came and he gave me tissues to clean up. Best exam ever.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to a dr once and his examination was what got me interested in physical exams. I'd go to another dr and show them a spot on my cock or nuts that I was curious about or ask about hemorrhoids - that I'm not sure if I have them but it feels strange. I get the strip and let's take a look. They almost always ask me if I've had a prostate exam to which I always say no. The thing I don't like is that most Drs put you on your side for the prostate exam. Only twice was it done on all fours. One time the Dr lingered in there to the point where I was rock hard, dripping and rocking against his finger (not just being motionless). Nothing happened however (damn).

Only one time going to a dermatologist to have a mole on my back looked at did the dr suggest he do a full body once over. I stripped and he had a microscope with a light and he slowly went from neck to toe on my back side then I turned and he did the front side. I was fully hard and dripping. He grabbed a tissue and dabbed the precum as he looked over my belly, then my balls, inside my legs and down. He grabbed my cock and looked at it saying I had some ingrown hairs and he proceeded to pop them out. He noticed I had a scar on my balls and asked what happened and I explained that. And then he asked why I was circumcised (Czech Dr never had another circ'd patient and was curious about it). I explained it was common in the 50s in the States and as I did that I held my cock as to show it and I stroked it ever so slowly - didn't mean to be SO obvious. He asked me if I ever had masturbation problems being circumcised because he couldn't see how it functioned without the foreskin. I showed him how I stroked and just kept it going as we talked. I came and he gave me tissues to clean up. Best exam ever.

Wow, so you just kept stroking yourself w/ the doc right there and came!!! Cool.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep! He didn't flinch. I did tell him that I was going to cum and he said it was ok.

On another note, my dentist in Prague always wore either boxers under his scrubs. I got there early one morning as he was arriving and we both walked in and he just said come on back. I walked in and sat in the chair and he undressed in front of me and changed into his scrubs! Very nice legs!!

Anyway, there were times when he was really showing his package. I guess the way he was sitting but it would all sit to one side and I got such a nice view. Too bad I couldn't move my head more to stare!

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my annual physical in January, and saw a new doctor. She was really attractive, which was a pleasant surprise. She didn't do the hernia exam though, which I found odd. That was a first.

Blessings

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wow, so you just kept stroking yourself w/ the doc right there and came!!! Cool.

... On another note, my dentist in Prague always wore either boxers under his scrubs. I got there early one morning as he was arriving and we both walked in and he just said come on back. I walked in and sat in the chair and he undressed in front of me and changed into his scrubs! Very nice legs!!

Anyway, there were times when he was really showing his package. I guess the way he was sitting but it would all sit to one side and I got such a nice view. Too bad I couldn't move my head more to stare!

Liked the doctor story. Could you tell if the doc got aroused at all?

My dentist is a good looking French guy and I like it when he does a check up or dental work rather than one of his associates. He's shown a nice package and there's been times when I let my hand dangle over the arm of the chair just so I can "accidentally" brush against him.

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know it's totally unprofessional, but sometimes if there's a mutual attraction (not a repulsion) it's kinda fun to be sort of chubbed up, or even completely hard in front of another guy or woman who is examining you. After all, it's not that unusual- you're naked in front of another person who has your genitals in their hands- and you are being manipulated. It's not a sign of homosexuality to respond to touch from someone of the same gender- or perversion if the doctor is of the opposite sex. To the guy who is concerned about wood... RELAAAAAAX and enjoy it. It means you are healthy!

allman488

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I watched my entire vasectomy, by request to a surprised older doc..he said, "are u serious?..ok, if u want."... balls hanging thru the cloth,, older very conservative doc had taped my penis to my stomach...the valium really had the boys hangin low...the shots HURT LIKE HELL...i was totally, i mean TOTALLY numb, but when it was over & was watching the nurse(a few yrs ahead of me in HS) wash and clean my balls, rollin them back & forth in her hands as she gently cleaned them, slight smile, must have done it...she left and said the doc would be back in to finish up, remove the cloth, etc, so i laid back, hands behind my head, under the surgery light...so glad it was over...i heard the door open and the doc say.."u ok?".....then said, "looks like ur ok".."well, i was coming in to remove your covering and untape you, but looks like you've taken care of that already.".....i was like, "Sir?, what?"....i raised my head up, with my hands still behind my head, to look down, and my cock was standing STR8 UP, veins bulging, it was throbbin like a catfish breathing....lol....the two pcs of tape were waving like a flag with each pulse & throb, the cloth flopped back hangin on my balls.......I WAS SO EMBARRASSED, knowing how conservative this doc was, and apologized...He laughed and said, "Dont worry about it, at least we know it still works!".....i finished the cleanup/removing the tape and cloth myself, redfaced....lol....walking out of there w/the grey sweatpants TENTED....so FUNNY thinkin back about that......but SURE embarrassing at the moment.....LMAO

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I watched my entire vasectomy, by request to a surprised older doc..he said, "are u serious?..ok, if u want."... balls hanging thru the cloth,, older very conservative doc had taped my penis to my stomach...the valium really had the boys hangin low...the shots HURT LIKE HELL...i was totally, i mean TOTALLY numb, but when it was over & was watching the nurse(a few yrs ahead of me in HS) wash and clean my balls, rollin them back & forth in her hands as she gently cleaned them, slight smile, must have done it...she left and said the doc would be back in to finish up, remove the cloth, etc, so i laid back, hands behind my head, under the surgery light...so glad it was over...i heard the door open and the doc say.."u ok?".....then said, "looks like ur ok".."well, i was coming in to remove your covering and untape you, but looks like you've taken care of that already.".....i was like, "Sir?, what?"....i raised my head up, with my hands still behind my head, to look down, and my cock was standing STR8 UP, veins bulging, it was throbbin like a catfish breathing....lol....the two pcs of tape were waving like a flag with each pulse & throb, the cloth flopped back hangin on my balls.......I WAS SO EMBARRASSED, knowing how conservative this doc was, and apologized...He laughed and said, "Dont worry about it, at least we know it still works!".....i finished the cleanup/removing the tape and cloth myself, redfaced....lol....walking out of there w/the grey sweatpants TENTED....so FUNNY thinkin back about that......but SURE embarrassing at the moment.....LMAO

were you leaking precum too.
that would of been the cherry on top lol

Reactions: trackjock13

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol.....not much of a leaker here unfortunately..:(.....wish i was, but as hard and throbbin as it was, if i were, it would have been pouring.....lol

hey allman if ur interested i can show u how mine leaks ;)
if u share some more med stories then i'll can be runnin like a tap.
skype? add me
newphil88

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

MrJimSir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is hilarious!

Reactions: trackjock13

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went for a prostate exam the other day. The P.A. said for me to drop my pants and let him take a look. He had me bend over and then he applied lube to my ass and then started rubbing his finger up and down on my hole with the flat of his finger for just a little while. Then the put his finger in me and did his exam. I had never had anyone massage my hole like that before doing the exam but I have to say it felt good and made me open up for a good feeling exam. Thought about ut many times since and wondered if other doctors do this? Like I said I have had many prostate exams but never been rubbed like that before insertion.