Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I don't mind being naked in front of any of my docs, I think it's safe to say I have never gotten turned on.

However, I am reminded of a time when I was about 10 I think and three different techs/nurses came in to "examine" me - all looking down my underwear at the end. I didn't turn me on but I remember thinking it odd that three different people had to examine me. Eh.

Simba

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i had a massage yesterday and had male masseuse. the massage was normal non sexual. but when he was massaging my butt he would glide his thumb in between my ass cheeks and apply pressure. i thought he was trying to make a move but he was doing it all while i was covered by a towel and i was wearing underwear.
was he trying to cop a feel or was it all professional? i have had massages before but i've never been shaken up and down like i was fucking someone or had my ass crack poked.

any thoughts?

wordpass

Sexy Member
Media
I admit when I was 23 I had an exam for a small lump on my sack. I was surprised how much time he spent feeling my shaft and sack for any other lumps. I did bone up and was embarassed. He acted like it was nothing. He was just doing his job.

Reactions: trackjock13

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i have ejaculated two different times in doctors offices. i have a small cyst under the skin on my penis. i've had two doctors -- one a dermatologist, the other a nurse practitioner -- cause me to ejaculate when being examined. this isn't some jerk-off fantasy, it really happened. both were very professional about it, explained my options to me if i wanted to talk to someone about it, apologized for any embarrassment (there wasn't any). and i see both docs on an ongoing basis. nothing fishy, but yes it was hot.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Start a wood as soon as I drop my boxers.. Sure if had da chance he would suck it

fatboy67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had an exam by a woman doctor once. Was somewhat embarrassed when a got a hard-on as she slipped her finger inside me to examine my prostate. She didn't say anything though.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last physical exam I went in for my male older doctor had a new medical grad on a rotation for her internship. I was freaking because she was young of course and attractive. She did the hernia part of course and asked me slip my shorts down which was a big turn on because as you know they are on a stool like 10 inches from you.

I enjoyed watching her eyes as she rolled my balls between her finger and cupped my sac. It was a little longer exam than my normal doctor and I started to grow but it was over before I got to excited.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a dentist appt this afternoon and loved feeling the dentist pressing against my hand which I had hanging off the arm of the chair. He definitely had/was getting a semi.

Reactions: trackjock13

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am a doctor. I have seen male patients get a semi quite often. It is not unusual. I have also seen guys deliberately dress in fetish-type underwear, knowing full well that they were going to undress in front of me. Once, and only once, did a patient ejaculate in front of me during an internal exam. I think both of us felt quite awkward afterwards. I reassured him that it was ok, but it is not a situation I would like to be in again.

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My last year physical exam was with my regular doctor and he had a male intern with him. When he did the prostate exam, he then let then intern check also. Yes, I popped a boner, but all the doctor said was "looks like the plumbing is working good. You might want to take care of that later."