male physical exams- does it turn you on

Riguyz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as it turns me on I do have to say all doctors are so professional that you never feel like this will lead to anything sexual and 99% of doctors rush when doing genital exam

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've always had to lie down for an exam but there was one occasion where a doctor asked me to stand and drop my jeans and underwear and then he knelt down in front of me so that his face was literally only a few inches from my dick - so close that I could feel him breathing. He then just looked at it for a while before eventually saying he was checking for something in a rather vague and not very convincing tone and then proceeded to gently press the area around my dick a few times. I admit to finding him attractive so deliberately moved so that my cock gently swung around a bit in front of him, although I didn't get hard. In retrospect I wish I had, 'though I think these sort of things are nearly always better and more horny in hindsight than at the time.

• Love
Reactions: trackjock13

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went to the urologist to check a pain in the testicles. I was very nervous at the same time with a "desire." I did not have a hard but I was wet with my precum. He touched the testicles, when I show a stain that have the glans, he did not touch me. It was embarrassing, but he said nothing. When he finished the assessment he asked me to me "dried up" and wash his hands.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In spite of the fact that I do enjoy male/male sexual contact I've never been the least bit turned on during a physical with a male doctor. But for nearly a decade my regular personal care physician was an absolute knockout younger woman and she was very thorough with my annual physicals, including a thorough exam of the genitals. In spite of the totally professional and clinical performance of her duties I never failed to sport a semi, though never went fully erect either. I absolutely LOVED those exams.

Reactions: kodekn and kizaa

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been seeing my urologist surgeon for about 7 yrs now, since i had hernia surgery
i get twice a year check up and being uncircumcised, i get my foreskin pulled down , it become a standard routine . yes there have been time i did get some what erect .

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did have a male doctor for a few years that was very attractive. The one time I had a physical with him it was in their satellite office and we were basically the only 2 people there other than the receptionist. It took everything in my power not to pop a boner with him as I was naked or in my underwear for the majority of the exam.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never boned up with a male doctor. However when I had my first prostate exam - with a woman doctor I boned and ejaculated. She laughed it off and said it was not unusual, but when I raised an eyebrow she said, "Well, I guess it is unusual, but not unheard of." A year later same doctor - not even any swelling - let alone a bone.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a urologist appointment this morning. Pre-interview with a young college senior who was spending his first day on rotation with my doctor. He just asked questions- didn't actually do any inspections.

When my doctor came in, I dropped my pants and sat down/reclined on the table, and he checked out the equipment with a glove covered hand standing to my left- and the college kid was a few steps directly in front of me, observing. I thought about asking him to step forward and stand closer so he could see better- but I thought that might be weird :)

I had a fleeting thought that in a very different time and place, two attractive men surrounding me naked from the waist down could be a very erotic moment- but no (sigh) there was no fluffing, swelling, movement, or happy ending whatsoever.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a urologist appointment.....

I dropped my pants and sat down/reclined on the table, and he checked out the equipment with a glove covered hand standing to my left- and the college kid was a few steps directly in front of me, observing. I thought about asking him to step forward and stand closer so he could see better- but I thought that might be weird :)

.. there was no fluffing, swelling, movement, or happy ending whatsoever.

I had something similar once, though the urologist did all the talking and the trainee sat there in silence. I then went behind the screen and stripped down for him to examine my cock, the trainee did not come with the urologist but I did say that I didn't mind him coming (no pun intended) to look over me. He was pig ugly and the silence was just rude but if he was every to be any good as a doctor he had to learn to see what was being talked about (in addition to some basic social skills).

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get very hard when I get a physical and I honestly wish I didn't. I think I try so hard not get erect, that the anxiety makes me erect.
I had this problem for years when I was younger. It was really embarrassing. It would be even worse when the doctor would say something like "Don't worry about your erection. it happens to lots of guys." Fortunately, I've pretty much outgrown this phase.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I choose female physicians whenever possible and available. They tend to be more gentle and compassionate. While I don't mind and perhaps to some extent enjoy being examined, it's not a turn on and I've never been aroused during an exam. It's hard to find sexiness in a clinical examination and I'd rather not be at the doc's office anyway.

I call BS on the "stories" in this old thread.