Male Pube Style

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to have a full bush, but now wear only a small patch above my cock. What do you think is the best style of pubes for men? Any opinions? Should I grow my full bush back?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Either that or let it grow in a bit, and keep it trimmed low after that...a bit of texture is nice, too smooth looks like a pre pubescent boy's cock..ewwweww

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm always on the side of no trimming, particularly in LPSG where everybody is big anyway. I love those old vintage pics where everything is natural

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely without question definitely you should grow your FULL bush back.

Adult males with no pubic hair look like mutant teen-agers. Be a man, grow your pubes.

And don't worry that having pubes is going to make your dick look small. You're big, and appropriate pubic hair, like you were intended to have, isn't going to make that mushroom head suddenly look small. Can't be done.

And don't get yourself into trimming that little patch - somehow that's even more odd than totally bare.

Let 'em grow. You've got great assets, and they deserve to be shown in their real state.

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, I've got an idea:

Start growing 'em back. Post a pic every 5 days or so as your pubes come back. See how it looks, see what the locals think.

Make an event of it!

I don't know if it would turn into an event. Watching growing hair is not that exciting.

The bushy pic looks best dude.

I've tried trimming mine - but it looks better natural, or just tidied up a bit. :)

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow. I'm thinking I should grow it back. Your comments appreciated.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just leave mine be aside from the occasional trim off the length - men are meant to be hairy