Male Saunas London

DavidDevear

Experimental Member
Media
Been to quite a few: Chariots, Pleasure Dome, Sweatbox, Locker

Pleasure Dome in Wateloo and Sweatbox off Oxford Street are the best.

Anyone in London want to check one out tonight?

D ;-)

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was at Sauna Bar at the weekend, seemed good. Saw one guy get fucked by about 10 different guys in the steam room. Big jacuzzi + private rooms if you want them - prefer to be on view myself. Just near Covent Garden, very nice.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stopped by Vault 139 near Warren Street station after work yesterday. I like this place because it's a proper bar plus cruising. It also has multiple theme evenings for different clothing types after 7 pm, but before that it's come as you are. It has a wide range ig guys of all types from suits to workers to young to old.

I can usually find big cock there as well because it's pretty easy to move from one guy to the next without obligation to play long. Yesterday, found a guy with beer can uncut cock which was lovely! And wanked with a couple other guys.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a regular married fuck bud I meet at Sauna Bar from time to time. I like the set up but the showers are a bit crap. What's odd is that it seems to be the prefered haunt of many Continentals, at least in my experience, which is fine of course. You'll find different demographics from sauna to sauna in London. I also like that it doesn't seem to have as many rent boys on the prowl. Low key place.

m8ie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sauna Bar is much underrated - used to be a regular there (every monday!) and had a mix of spanish guys and the odd regular. Good place to show off, esp in Steam room. Owner's hot too :)
Pleasure dome is a bit grubby, Locker Roomin Kennington can be surprising on occasion

Reactions: HairyMuscle

D_B_Wildered

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm planning a sauna visit on Friday around noon. Anyone want to meet up and join me let me know. Usually go to Pleasuredome but would be interested in trying our one of the other recommended ones. Get in touch.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sauna Bar is much underrated - used to be a regular there (every monday!) and had a mix of spanish guys and the odd regular. Good place to show off, esp in Steam room. Owner's hot too :)
Pleasure dome is a bit grubby, Locker Roomin Kennington can be surprising on occasion

I agree about the Pleasuredome. Lots of people seem to like it but I've only had one decent visit there ever. I find it too dark (I don't mind dim, but I want to see who I'm playing with!). It's also made for short people. Try walking around the cabin area when you well over 6'. It's really uncomfortable.

Yes, Sauna Bar is laid back and a nice place to meet people for fun.