Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd be curious for the LPSG ladies to describe that certain je ne sais quoi, that sex appeal that makes you perk up and take notice of a guy... whatever it is that separates him from the crowd. Also, once your interest has been piqued, what is the evaluation process that you go through when you start talking to him?

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies, here is what I would like to know as well...
...what makes you hot when you see a random guy? It really gets me off to have a hot woman checking me out, undressing me with her eyes...but what sparks that? I can usually smile and talk my way into that. But is there something in appearance??

In the 'appearance' section here everyone is talking about 'the bulge' Do you pay attention to the bulge in my pants? Do you like to see the cock or just the package?!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that there are as many answers to that question as there are people.
What is attractive for some isn't for others.
For me, I notice tall fit men with broard shoulders and narrow hips.
I'll give him a discrete once over, starting with the top of his head and sweeping down him, then looking for a wedding ring or a tan line from one.
If he notices me and does the once over and smiles and there is frisson the eye contact becomes bolder.
It is then left to him to make the move.
If he isn't assertive enough to make the move then he isn't for me.
If he makes the move he can still blow it by being stupid.

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confidence. Its more about the way a man carries himself at that first glance.

Then yes, there is something when our eyes meet.

Oh and he has to be a funny SOB too. I mean make me LAUGH. And don't be married too.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this thread earlier and after a quick think I decided I didn't know and would come back to it - well I'm back and I still don't know - it's confidence, it's good looks, it's quick wit but a man can have all those things and still not capture my attention, it's that indefinable something :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be curious for the LPSG ladies to describe that certain je ne sais quoi, that sex appeal that makes you perk up and take notice of a guy... whatever it is that separates him from the crowd. Also, once your interest has been piqued, what is the evaluation process that you go through when you start talking to him?
Evaluation process? :eek: Am I supposed to have one of those? :confused: Shit! No wonder I'm single. :tongue::wink:

Ladies, here is what I would like to know as well...
...what makes you hot when you see a random guy? It really gets me off to have a hot woman checking me out, undressing me with her eyes...but what sparks that? I can usually smile and talk my way into that. But is there something in appearance?? It's the face, body, the way you hold yourself. Sometimes it's what you are wearing or how you move.

In the 'appearance' section here everyone is talking about 'the bulge' Do you pay attention to the bulge in my pants? Do you like to see the cock or just the package?! I don't look for a bulge if the rest hasn't enticed me.

I think that there are as many answers to that question as there are people.
What is attractive for some isn't for others.
  • For me, I notice tall fit men with broad shoulders and narrow hips.
  • I'll give him a discrete once over, starting with the top of his head and sweeping down him, then looking for a wedding ring or a tan line from one.
  • If he notices me and does the once over and smiles and there is frisson the eye contact becomes bolder.
  • It is then left to him to make the move.
  • If he isn't assertive enough to make the move then he isn't for me.
  • If he makes the move he can still blow it by being stupid.
Yeah, what she said.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had moments of instant attraction to men, and I could not tell you what sparks it. Sometimes I think it must be chemical like pheromones or something primal sensing their testosterone?

In those cases the response is borderline irrational and I just want to find a way to hump them. haha.

If it is just a case of instant attraction, not lust. I look at his body language, eyes, smile, height, hands, hair, shoes (don't ask), and then maybe bulge.

Then I would like to hear him say something. I'll strike up a conversation and if the response is not funny, intelligent, witty, etc. or comes with the wrong (feminine, high pitched, whiny) voice -- I kinda lose my girl-on for them. :tongue:

burieddeep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah. Pretty much what I thought. You have to really know you've got something, then *bang*, they want your body, your dick, your sperm...
I love to get you women all hot and wet. I hope you like it when I do it to you ;)

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know what it is, but i know that i sometimes see a man, that i would instantly bang!!! I'd take off my clothes and bend over to be fucked by him in every way possible. So, when i see a guy like that I know he's hot.
I think, it's the pheromones, I don't know....

Anyway, i always appreciate a fit body, long fingers with perfect nails (it does look good on a man), nice smile, self-confidence, gestures, and I find it very arousing if he has a nice sexy voice.

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I don't really know what it is, either. It isn't any specific physical "type" because I've gotten this reaction from different types.

yeah, and it's very surprising that a guy that you would not normally like in a pic seems hot when you actually see him...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every woman is different so here are my criteria (not counting the obvious reason that I am here)

Here is a typical response for me at a nigh club.

Physical attracters

1) Social status – no offense but you must be able to pull of being upper middle class. Guys I am 40 but I look 25 and usually get carded and some of you young pups that look like your homeless do not stand a chance – pull up your baggy-ass pants please. (Yes – I know I will be flamed)
2) Looking physically fit – no beer guts, slim and attractive, you do not have to be muscular
3) Able to laugh at your self
4) Confident but not cocky – it has been discussed

These are all items I will notice before we meet.

Conversation

1) Intelligent almost a polymath (if you have to look it up you aren’t him)
2) Able to switch topics with ease, conversant about a variety of items
3) Looks me in the eye when we speak but glances at me when my eyes are in a different direction. (THIS is IMPORTANT – Don’t talk to my boobs – talk to me – look at my boobs when I am not looking at you.)

Still at the Club

1) I’m slightly naughty and like to flirt, sometimes I want you to be a little possessive and other times it cramps my style, play it by ear.
2) Don’t aggressively grind on me, start slowly and see how I respond, if I want more than you will know. Do not touch my privates until I touch you or place your hand on them.
3) Don’t get Drunk.
4) If we start to kiss NO TONGUE, unless I give it to you, be sensual. The more sensual you are the more likely I will FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT.
5) If we have kissed, this does not let you fondle me or grind the shit out of me, let me make the moves or let your moves be just a little bit above mine. Don’t try to steal third when you are one first okay.
6) Don’t hype it up with your buds that you are going to get me – this is a definite losing strategy.

Gentleman manners (getting to take me home and sleep with me)

1) Open the door, even my car door (hello – don’t men get this be a prince charming)
2) Do not invite yourself in, if you do hasta la vista baby.
3) Let me call the shots at the house; invite you in, drink, etc.
4) This is touchy, but if we are going to have sex do not ask about a condom, I will bring it up. If I am comfortable with you than I don’t want one and if you mention it, it will make me wonder. HOWEVER, if you are suspicious than USE one.

Any other questions?