Male sex appeal

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
phemorones is the best explanation
but i'm also attracted to guys who have a nice smile, warm eyes and have a slim build. a deep sensual voice does me in every time too.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.This is touchy, but if we are going to have sex do not ask about a condom, I will bring it up. If I am comfortable with you than I don’t want one

This is a bit silly, if a guy's going to fuck you straight away with no condom you can bet he's going to fuck other women with no condom.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So far this is pretty much what I expected, but I thought it would be good to hear the different preferences of the diverse women of LPSG.

Perhaps when a guy in another thread displays boorishness, ignorance or disrespect, he might be politely pointed in the direction of this thread?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
even though i'm married, i can still answer this one because im still attracted to the same kind of people.

I'm an assertive person so im attracted to shy men. I think thats where the "virginity stealer" reputation came from. The virgins in highschool were less aggressive, shy, quiet types. When i met my husband at a party he seemed very out going and in his element with his group of friends. But when we were introduced he seemed very shy meeting anyone for the first time. The obvious physical attraction was the first thing, he was well groomed and gentlemanly. I knew he was a graduate of an elite science and math academy and that told me a lot about his intelligence.

I was dating someone at the time i met him and i ran into him again shortly after i became single. I knew he was a little shy so i asked him if he would like to hang out sometime and i got his phone number and gave him mine. I made the first move so he would know i was interested in him. Little did i know that man i met on July 4th would be my husband on December 19th that same year. He still has my phone number i wrote down that day laminated in his wallet almost 10 years later. I picked good!

So to sum it up: Well groomed, intelligent, reserved

These characteristics wont be the ideal for every woman, as a quiet, reserved woman would prefer a more assertive male as a counterpart.

I think my aggressive personality is what makes me the submissive role in the bedroom. Its nice to be the one dominated!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you let me control every situation,then we will not be compatible.
I do like to be in control,but I don't want to be the one, who has to, make every decision.
If you don't know enough to go exploring on my body,and I have to tell you what to do,see you later dude!
I like,manicures on a man,it tells me he takes special care with himself.
Well dressed men,even if you aren't well-dressed when I meet you,you will be, by the time were together!
I do like you to give me presents,jewelry prefered,which is a very generous gesture to make.
I like facial hair,mustache and goatees or beard,but not Elvi side burns.
I like you to shave your genitals,I despise hair in my teeth!
Please attempt,to talk about what you know. Otherwise you will seem uneducated,or worse just stupid.
Racist,bigots,child abusing cretins, bobs,find someone else!
No,I never ever check out any man's bulge,I don't give a shit ,whether he has a big dick or not. It certainly isn't my first priority.
Although Mr. Ed does have a big dick,{and I love his!} It's just not the be all,end all for me.
Family is.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Ragin'4 fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has me thinking really hard and I really can't come up with any certain questions for an application...

I guess I was first attracted to my hubby when he first spoke to me. He was confident when he spoke yet his voice was soft and he made direct eye contact with me with his amazing blue eyes.

It has been a very long time since I was looking for a man so I just had to answer with what made me fall in love with my husband.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
That's very rare most girls don't like shy guys.

Im a very rare kind of girl :wink: Seriously, Ive always been drawn to shy guys. Usually if i get approached by the loudest guy in the room i will tell him to fuck off and head for the guy hiding in the corner. I just find they are more respectful and easier to connect with. I dont want an ego telling me how great he is, id rather talk to him and find out for myself