Male Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nasty1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. nasty1

nasty1 New Member

Hey guys, any recomendations for male sex toys, rings, fake vaginas etc. Has anyone tried the fleshlights?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I recently purchased an adonis pouch for the bf with the idea of replacing the cheap bullet that came with it with one of my top of the line plup in bullets and my best controller and letting him control the vibes on his balls and the base of his penis while I give him a blowjob.

I think if I lube up his balls really well first, then it will feel amazing to him. He has also removed all the hair from his entire fun area, so it's less likely to tickle now.

Then I had the brilliant idea of making it an even better couples experience by buying a top of the line dual bullet controller and wearing either a plug in wearable clit toy or a handsfree bullet holding clit toy or on myself so that when he controls the vibe on his balls he'll also be controlling the vibe on my clit.

I haven't even bought the dual controller yet, but just the idea of trying this out makes me really hot.

I also bought a silicone prostrate massager on the same shopping trip. I haven't had a chance to try that one out on him either yet.

3. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like the fleshlight (as you can see in my gallery). It's not something I'd use every day, but it makes a nice change from the old hand.

4. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do they come in different sizes? You are quite well endowed compared to me.

5. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ha. I've never bottomed out in the thing.

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fleshlights are apparently top of the line for male maturbators though there are new versions on the theme that look quite interesting.

Tenga Japan Sex Toy for Men Tenga Fliphole Eggs Deep Throat Cup
    Tenga makes a fliptop version and masturbation eggs. Nothin' says lovin like more nubbins rubbin'.

Prostate Massage, Sex Toys for Men, Male G-Spot, Prostate Stimulators Stimulation, Anal Toys
    Aneros has a line of prostate massagers.

The Cone is a non insertable vibrator that is unisex friendly.

We-Vibe | The Couples Vibrator - Worn While Making Love - Winner of Top Selling Sex Toy Award - A New Dimension in Pleasure is designed for use during sex and changes vibration with thrusting.

7. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Just a reminder: "prostate" and "prostrate" are two entirely different things. :p

Anyway, Fleshlights are definitely fun to use, but can be a pain to clean, depending on the texture.

Prostate massagers never really did anything for me, but an 8" long dildo sure does hit all of the right spots. :) The 6" around ones are quite enjoyable, but I think I might upgrade to a girthier model. :)

#7 minimag, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    LOL! :rolleyes:

Good catch!

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Update

We tried out the adonis pouch with my Impulse 7 controller and a bullet while I gave him a blowjob. I asked him to first try out the settings on the bullet first to see if he liked it. He very quickly settled on the escalating pattern and announced that that was the one he liked. He couldn't feel it very strongly on his balls until I cupped my hand behind his balls.

After, he said, "I think I almost passed out!"

I was concerned that it might be too tight, since he is girthy, but the clear jelly one is very stretchy and it wasn't too tight.

He said, "It definitely intensified the experience."

Next, buy a dual bullet controller!

Still haven't tried out the prostate massager yet. :wink:

10. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. whabb

whabb Member

When I joined LPSG, I expected to read all kinds of posts about the Venus 2000, but I can't recall seeing any.

I've had one for over 8 years. It was expensive ($1,000 +) but worth every penny of the investment. I love to lie back & enjoy a skillful blowjob with deepthroating & lots of suction, and no human could ever match what Venus does. Instead of several deepthroat strokes, Venus provides hundreds, and will keep on with its slow deep sucking all the way through and long after my orgasm. Sometimes after an orgasm I just lie back and let Venus continue to gently suck until it makes me hard again and gives me a second intense orgasm. Venus has adjustable speed and it's easy to adjust the depth of stroke. Venus is always ready to satisfy me, never is too tired or has a headache, and never threatens to tell on me.

I'd still have a pretty good sex life without Venus, and a woman is my first choice, but Venus is so easy- requires no convincing and very little time. Just google Venus 2000 if you're interested in this toy.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't recommend the We-Vibe if you are a tight fit.

We also tried the We-Vibe and it did not work for us. We are a tight fit. On initial penetration it was very uncomfortable for me and it hurt his penis. He refused to try a second time. That's how much it hurt. I haven't used it since.

If you aren't a tight fit together, then it might be a great couples toy. The reviews from other women indicated that the We-Vibe is supposed to rock back and forth during vaginal intercourse, stimulating both the g-spot and the clitoris. Both ends vibrate, providing stimulation for both partners. The women who loved it really loved it.

13. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually she really loves it as a solo toy. :)

So not a total waste of money.

14. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Heh, good luck. :) They're supposed to be pretty darn good. I guess my inner-workings just put it out of reach.

15. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i havent been able to get into the prostate massage. I guess its just not my thing, or im getting the wrong toys

16. conntom

Gold Member

Fleshlight.

I finally broke down and bought one.

BEST THING EVER!

17. D_Porthos Porksworde

I really like my Fleshlight; soaking it in hot water and that first insertion... incredible! It seems to hit every spot on my banana cock that I can't easily do with my own hand. The prep and clean-up can ruin the spontaneity though... soaking it and waiting, then using it while it's still hot, then cleaning up after. First time I used mine I forgot to close the top lid completely, then when I was done and went to clean it up I turned it sideways and all my splooge went to the floor. Bring a towel with you. And my apologies to that motel in Arkansas for the mess.

18. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    These days I don't even bother to warm my fleshlight up. As long as it is room temp, I don't want to wait for the prep - besides it never seemed to keep the warmth from the hot water very long anyway.

And how did you not notice the top was open? I think the suction generated by closing the top is one of the coolest things about the FL.

19. JJumbo

JJumbo Active Member

Albums:
    Try a rudeboy. They are rather good for hitting the spot...

20. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    Just yesterday I bought a couple new play toys and have been enjoying them! The Bootie is from Fun Factory, a prostate massager, bit on the small size for me, but what I wanted as I desire to wear it long term when I go out to bars and playing at sex clubs. Also bought a Tenga--the double sided one. Interesting, fun, nice change from my hand.

I broke down and got the Tenga because I have been debating a fleshlight, and steering away from Tenga because Tenga was advertized as one time use, but the gals at Smitten Kitten said that Tenga can be used again with some care in clean up and re-lubing.

So been pretty unproductive today in getting to do list jobs done, but have been enjoying the toys!

Draft saved Draft deleted