Male sex toys

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you guys use any toys? I think it sucks that women have so many toys but males dont have much. I wonder do vibrating cock rings rock? Could you get off only from a vibrating cock ring?

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if I'd want to stick something up my ass since I'm not gay. Would that somehow make me gay?

Fleshlight is cool but all the cleaning and drying sucks. If it didn't need to be cleaned and dried and was easy to hide I'd have gotten one already.

I think the Tenga cups are too expensive especially since they are for 1 time use I also don't think they compare to a Fleshlight.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't know if I'd want to stick something up my ass since I'm not gay. Would that somehow make me gay?
:rolleyes: Only if it's a penis, and only if you enjoy sex with men a whole lot more than sex with women.

Engaging in a particular sexual activity doesn't "make" you gay, nor does it "make" you bi or "make" you straight for that matter. You are what you are. What you enjoy sexually, and more importantly which gender you prefer (to varying relative degrees), defines where you fall on that sliding scale.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Fleshlight is cool but all the cleaning and drying sucks. If it didn't need to be cleaned and dried and was easy to hide I'd have gotten one already.

I think the Tenga cups are too expensive especially since they are for 1 time use I also don't think they compare to a Fleshlight.

you have a lot of issues, don't you?

sph, homophobic, why are you hiding, cheap. just to name a few

Reactions: broviantsoudakis

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
what's sph?

I was going to suggest the WikiPedia is a wonderful thing, sammiez, but it doesn't provide an explanation so I will:

'SPH', particularly with respect to this website, is an acronym for "small penis humiliation". It is a specific fetish whereby a man experiences sexual gratification by being told his penis is inadequate, unsatisfying or insignificant. I think there are some in the cuckold community who are particularly into SPH, but I have to say that's an unscientific observation.

I can't put SPH into context with the comment made by tgirlsrgreat, but apparently, your posts precede you. I will reiterate what my wise friend maxcok said: nothing you do will make you anything. You are what you are.

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well it use to be were most toys was made for the ladies but times have changed... if you look in the right places you will see a lot of toys for guys out there... and if you have looked at my gallery i know a little about toys for men and women lol ok ok i'm a slut

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
Vibrators for cock stiulation don't really due much for me But a vibrator shaped like a cock does me wonders. Toys for guys or girls doesn't really matter as long as it gos up my butt. Penis sleeves & cock rings are fun to use with wife. Masturbaters I guess are good

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have to partially agree with you here. I own a Fleshlight and it's feels awesome! However the clean up does suck. I would use it much, much more if it didn't take so long to dry. There are some methods for accelerating the drying time (i.e. using a blow dryer on the cool setting) but it's still inconvenient. The last thing I want to do after blowing a load is spend the following 15- 20 minutes cleaning up the damn thing.

As far as hiding it goes. I think it would be just as easy to hide then any other adult material. Much more inconspicuous than one of those toys that looks like an ass or the front of a lady's crotch. Just make sure you hide it well. Unless someone is specifically looking for a Fleshlight, chances are they'll just think that it's an over sized flash light at first glance.

roytweet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
tenga fliphole all the way. have had mine for over a year and still amazed at the variety of sensations i can get. 9/10 it's an amazing orgasm. I have tried the fleshlight too and aneros and neither do it for me

Ewan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm considering a Tenga of some sort, but one I saw was too small. I like to hump a sloppy hole, so don't want anything too snug. Any comments recommendations or experiences about the best one for us well endowd guys?

roytweet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, I think the tenga is "adjustable" in tightness because you can either slide the cap part

1) completely down and on both side= tightest
2) part way down on both sides=loose entrance and tight end
3) open on one side= loose and really nice
4) no cap, and just use the cup adjusting it with your hand(s) holding at various points=loosest/sloppiest and my favorite right now

tenga only recommends though that you use it completely closed (probably for warranty reasons)...

also, since the tenga has different designs around the inside, you can get a totally different experience just by turning it some.

Granted, I just bought a fleshlight last week, but so far it seems really mono-dimensional in comparison. I guess though lots of people love it...idk

roytweet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this is in reference to the fliphole...as for the "single use cups", I've only tried one: the adjustable head cup. it was the first i tried, and i loved it and used it for a couple weeks until i bought the fliphole. i'm pretty girthy, and "like it loose", and found the cup very comfy.