Male Sexual Performance Graph

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was bored and made this graph with one hand while the other was on my dick. posted it on another forum and it was fairly well received..agreed some of the variables are subjective..but i think it provides a good general gudie

thoughts??...

Attachments

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ya its a little fuzzy there...its not to hard to get...

basically, the more surface are covered on the graph (originating from x/y axis) within the colored lines indictes how much pleasure u can provide

the ruler shows the importance size plays..it takes into account 3 categories..size, techniques and staying power...

note the exception..the red line, wo has great technique, great staying power, but a small cock..it covers more surface area then mr avg, who has avg cock, avg technique and avg staying power..shows size isnt everythingg, but shows how it increases...

hope explanation helped
blue=mr.perfect
red=exception
green=avg
back=me
purple=mr.pathetic

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe were all feeling slightly more scientific now...hmm?
Is it really that difficult to read? Thoughts on it?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying you draw a line from your "staying power" on the y-axis to your "volume" (length+girth) on the ruler, then draw another line from there to your "technique" x-axis, then take the area? It sounds like there are 3 independent variables. I'm confused. :confused:

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you saying you draw a line from your "staying power" on the y-axis to your "volume" (length+girth) on the ruler, then draw another line from there to your "technique" x-axis, then take the area? It sounds like there are 3 independent variables. I'm confused. :confused:

Yea dude you've pretty much got it right. There are 3 variables. So basically, draw a line from Y axis (staying power) to volume( ruler) then from there to X axis (technique)....and then..you look at the x/y axis, and the area covered originating from that point indicates your sexual capacity