Male Squirting

Huey1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have learned a new method that has taken my orgasms to a whole new level. Immediately after I cum, I can have a very intense second, but diferent orgasm. Here's how it works: Right after you cum have your partner keep stroking just the head of your penis. It will be extremely sensitive right after you cum and you will hardly be able to stand it but don't stop. After several seconds you will start to feel a warm feeling like you have to pee. This feeling will become very intense as your partner keeps stroking. Your body will tense up but you must relax. Soon the feeling will become so powerful that you are certain you are going to pee. Let it go. You will start firing out short, powerful bursts that are intensely pleasurable. It is not like a stream of pee but rather several bursts hat can shoot across the room!

I am a 55 year old man and my wife absolutely loves this. It is messy just like when women squirt. It feels awesome! Has anyone else done this? If not I highly recommend you try!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This was a public service message.
I can't wait to try. Thanks much for sharing your joyous discovery.
Can't wait to paint walls across the room.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen a massgae video where the guy cums but then the girl keeps jacking him and within a fewmnutes he shoots a much more watery fluid out of his cock. It looks to be very powerful and shoots out hard and far

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In the past, I have seen a similar thing with some younger guys. They would cum "normally" the first time, but after that with extended jacking and playing they would eventually cum a second time with a lot more force than the first time. The second cum would be more watery and less viscous but would shoot an impressive distance.

One guy in particular I remember, when I was 30 and he was 20. We jerked together and shot our first load, both on our stomachs. I was still horny and wanted to keep going, but he said he couldn't cum anymore. After I came a second time, he suddenly became very excited and jerked furiously and shot a very watery load clear to his face.

Last edited by a moderator:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Inspired by this tread, I tied the back to back thing today. First cum was a nice full load, really hot. Then after about a miniute I started stroking again. Took a while to get hard, but eventually did. had to really concentrate on cumming. When I did, the force was good, but quqntity not huge...and it was certainly quite clear. What I did notice was that on round two, I made huge amounts of precum...Anyway, was nice to do the double jerk, had been many years since ive had two close orgasms. Had a great nap after...

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
May have found examples of this male squirting. They are focusing a lot on head stimulation. I thought this was pee. Maybe it is real:
nacho vidal - sweet sugar blowjob 2 - XVIDEOS.COM
nacho vidal - sweet sugar blowjob - XVIDEOS.COM
Ana & nacho part4 - xHamster.com (@7:20 probably the closest to what you're describing. He comes a little first then there's this explosion that kinda looks like pee)

these links are on LPSG, I remember commenting on them a while back saying it looks like pee.

This is new to me!

Reactions: deleted5068251

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, I dont have a dick..but if you get an erection and then you have to go pee..isnt there some sort of muscle that discourages you from peeing while fully erect? So then if you were to try and force that pee out anyway wouldnt it look a lot like the video clips above? (spurts of pee?)

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a 55 year old man and my wife absolutely loves this. It is messy just like when women squirt. It feels awesome! Has anyone else done this? If not I highly recommend you try!

I can only ejaculate multiple times, only a few times have I gotten the feeling to pee.