Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In addition to precumming a lot of the clear stuff, I ooze and squirt some cum sometimes when I'm edging for more than an hour, before I cum- I don't know if that's the same phenomenon being described here. It feels like a small orgasm and it makes me even harder and more sensitive every time I squirt. Sometimes a squirt will go about a foot or two, which is annoying because then I have to remember to clean it up. Once I do cum, it's super intense and on occasion I'll stay hard and I can bust another nut, but usually I'm done.

I was concerned at one point that maybe I was just squirting some piss, even though it's the same consistency of my cum (which isn't sticky, but rather more opaque and copious) so I did some experimenting to determine what it is. Almost always now when I start oozing and squirting, I take a break from edging to take a leak to empty my bladder. Once I start up again, I will continue to keep making a huge mess as usual, so I know it's not a mixture of urine and cum. Not entirely convinced, I have done some "quality control" and tasted it, and it has the same taste as my cum, which thankfully doesn't have an unpleasant taste.

It's hard to capture on camera since it happens suddenly, but here are some examples of what I'm talking about (both videos are from the same session). I'll do this several times during an edging session, and it's absolutely the best feeling ever.

Here's an example of the oozing-
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/edging-and-oozing-part-3.1111914/

And here's an actual squirt-
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/edging-and-oozing-part-4.1111919/

I can't see the vids for some reason- sounds hot af tho!

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: BIGBULL29

Duct Ape

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Not sure it counts, but once after about 5 days of not wanking at all, I spent about 30 minutes edging and shot what was essentially a full load worth of pre-cum.

It was fucking hot. I've never recreated it. Maybe it's time I try!

Not sure it counts, but once after about 5 days of not wanking at all, I spent about 30 minutes edging and shot what was essentially a full load worth of pre-cum.

Counts.

I've had that occur 3 times and have made numerous attempts however with no success. Not sure what are all the variables involved. I was in my late teens - early 20's.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins
D

deleted645791

I can't see the vids for some reason- sounds hot af tho!
I deleted everything at some point, then decided to put it all back up again, so I didn't realize that this wasn't working anymore, thanks for letting me know. This is one of my greatest pleasures and I like to share it with others in case they are curious. I rarely ever see videos of others squirting or oozing as much as I can, so I know it's a rare talent.

Oozing a lot of my man fluids-
https://www.lpsg.com/data/videos/o/739/739426-1518520197-3dbe7d84f0aca074037cc779b298b713.mp4

Squirting without cumming-
https://www.lpsg.com/data/videos/o/642/642933-1501281921-fc8b243a285ebb582bbbb9184c322e72.mp4

And my initial commentary about it-
Male Squirting

Last edited:
D

deleted645791

The liquid is clear as water, its oderless and very slippery. And it's a lot. It feels amazing.

After I hit the toilet and pee, alot and tid yellow like urine.

My experience is the squirting liquid is not urine. It will be if you start with a full bladder and if you try to pee of course.

But with an empty bladder, relaxing and rubbing the glans will involuntary stimulate the prostate and produce precum. While relaxing thru the process you will start to fill the area and maybe in the process some urine. But most of it is not urine. I might be wrong, but colour isn't like urine, it's very slippery like precum and it doesn't have a smell at all.

Yeah, in my case it's absolutely not urine. I make sure to take a piss before I start edging, and again once I start leaking and squirting. I've even tasted it before, and it tastes just like my precum when it's clear, and just like my cum when it's not clear. Also, sometimes I cum and stay hard, so I use my cum as lube which becomes very white and frothy. This stuff gets white and frothy too, so I know it's a mixture of my precum and cum.

I deleted everything at some point, then decided to put it all back up again, so I didn't realize that this wasn't working anymore, thanks for letting me know. This is one of my greatest pleasures and I like to share it with others in case they are curious. I rarely ever see videos of others squirting or oozing as much as I can, so I know it's a rare talent.

https://www.lpsg.com/data/videos/o/739/739426-1518520197-3dbe7d84f0aca074037cc779b298b713.mp4

https://www.lpsg.com/data/videos/o/642/642933-1501281921-fc8b243a285ebb582bbbb9184c322e72.mp4

Male Squirting

Looks like cum control to me. Not so much squirting.

D

deleted645791

Looks like cum control to me. Not so much squirting.
I’ve found that, for me at least, I also squirt only after I start leaking like this. The video where I squirt a bit is the best example that I have been able to catch on video, although it’s tough to get it on film because usually when I squirt, it just happens. Sometimes I’ll randomly get a nice spurt that goes a foot or two, but that’s not something that I’ve had happen while recording.

rick strokum

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have squirted after cumming but only when I was tied up and stroked, Otherwise too sensitive to stroke myself
I tell the person I'm with to keep stroking and hug them tight. BLAST OFF!

rick strokum

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In addition the buzz is amazing, and when I stream pre cum, my entire body contorts and I start to shake. It's amazing. I got to this point using a keegle exercise app. Highly recommend that.
What app?

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Male Squirting
Looks so hot and yummy