Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Squirted for the second time ever yesterday.

I wasn't even that into jerking off, but I hadn't cum in five days so I went to work and I thought I'd ruined my orgasm because a thick stream of clearish liquid came spurting out of my cock for what seemed like a full minute (it wasn't that long, but the length of time it continued surprised me!)

It stopped, I kept jerking, and a some seconds later, my proper load of full white cum came bursting out.

It was really hot and completely unexpected. My towel was covered in cum and loads of pre-cum (or whatever constituted male squirt).

Really wish I could do it all the time tho...

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years back I went home with this guy I met in the park. After a few drinking we wound up in the bedroom. He undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to my ankles. He played with my hardon for a few minutes and then got undressed himself. He positioned his dick over my face and turned himself so we could 69. We went down on each other, sucking on each other's dicks. He then started sucking on my balls. Now my balls are big and no one has ever been able to get both of them in their mouth but what he was doing was feeling amazing.

He then started rubbing the head of my dick as he kept sucking my balls. I had his dick in my mouth and I could taste his pre cum which was driving me wild. Before I knew it felt my cum rising and then he stopped before I shot my load. I grabbed my dick and finished myself off and shot the biggest load I have shot in awhile. He was so excited by what he just saw and told me that was amazing. The reason he had stopped jacking my dick is because I had squirted out lots of liquid. He thought I had already came so he backed off. I was puzzled because all I felt was me cumming once. I looked down and there was this clear liquid all over my leg and on the floor. It looked like I had pissed myself with precum. I finished him off, taking his load in my mouth.

I didn't know it but I had just had my first male squirt.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years back I went home with this guy I met in the park. After a few drinking we wound up in the bedroom. He undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to my ankles. He played with my hardon for a few minutes and then got undressed himself. He positioned his dick over my face and turned himself so we could 69. We went down on each other, sucking on each other's dicks. He then started sucking on my balls. Now my balls are big and no one has ever been able to get both of them in their mouth but what he was doing was feeling amazing.

He then started rubbing the head of my dick as he kept sucking my balls. I had his dick in my mouth and I could taste his pre cum which was driving me wild. Before I knew it felt my cum rising and then he stopped before I shot my load. I grabbed my dick and finished myself off and shot the biggest load I have shot in awhile. He was so excited by what he just saw and told me that was amazing. The reason he had stopped jacking my dick is because I had squirted out lots of liquid. He thought I had already came so he backed off. I was puzzled because all I felt was me cumming once. I looked down and there was this clear liquid all over my leg and on the floor. It looked like I had pissed myself with precum. I finished him off, taking his load in my mouth.

I didn't know it but I had just had my first male squirt.
I'd love to experience squirting like you describe ... I've tried often, but no luck so far.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this as well, I also have this during some blowjobs. Id have to tell my girlfriend to slow it down.

It also works when I stimulate the glans with the palm of my hand. Im not sure if its pee or not though. one time I pee'd beforehand and then stimulated my glans, its a very intense unpleasant feeling when I do it. But then at one point I "shoot" clear liquid from my penis which is somewhat sticky and it doesnt smell.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had experienced this last night. Its so clear and doesn’t even taste like piss
Great video, @jbf78. What did it feel like while you were squirting? Was it anything like having an orgasm? Judging from the way you enjoyed shooting that load at the end, would you say that squirting before cumming made your orgasm more intense? (Sorry about all the questions, but I'm really interested in this.)

Reactions: jbf78

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great video, @jbf78. What did it feel like while you were squirting? Was it anything like having an orgasm? Judging from the way you enjoyed shooting that load at the end, would you say that squirting before cumming made your orgasm more intense? (Sorry about all the questions, but I'm really interested in this.)
I was so horny and starting edging myself then when i started doing that to my dick i noticed that something is cuming out. The squirt is like the pre cum. It felt more intense

gmooore

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I managed to pull it off. Or if not it was really really close to it.
( I'll do the best I can to describe what happened. )

Just the other night I decided to try again. The first time was after I just got done with my usual routine.
I was so worked up and exhausted from it, but then I quickly managed to recover and had the energy to try it.
(Some say that your urethra is more sensitive right after you ejaculate. Making it easier to try. )
So after reading some suggestions earlier that day I decided to try again.
This time around I sat down on my chair, relaxed, and use the lubed fingers you would use for pinching and started
rubbing them near the tip. Bingo! I could feel it!

As I continued to focus on rubbing the glans and the tip do so it would be on and off
with the sensations your suppose to feel when trying this.
I think I at least went 20 mins from this before I really started feeling it.
Before finishing there was even a point my body started to
quake and shiver. Unfortunately I couldn't relax my anal muscles and they started clinching.
Still when I finished It was still a different feeling from the way a guy would normally feel from
regular masturbation.
The intensity of it was incredible. However I believed it was a step in the right direction.

Then last night I tried again. I was very worked up from that other night.
My tip, glans, and body that day was begging me to do it.
I decided this time not to masturbate regularly and instead focus on just squirting.
( I would even drink some water during the session. )
This time right after I lubed my fingers when I got started focusing on the tip once again with my fingers...
BAM!!! Instant reaction! :eek:
This time it was more intense just from the first few rubs.
I couldn't stop myself from edging and rubbing even if I wanted to. It felt that addicting. It felt that amazing.
Again like the night before it would be on and off periods. ( A little over 20 mins I timed it. )
( Earlier that day I was reading up some more information and learned that the feelings would be
"sexually frustrating". ( A perfect way to describe the On and Off sensations.)
You just had to keep the anal muscles relaxed. )

Only this time even more and more intense every time the On switch would flicker in my body.
I then stood up from my chair to continue while edging/rubbing the glans and the tip.
( One video tutorial I saw showed it was easier to do this standing up. Sitting/kneeling positions are more
tricky to do and not recommended for beginners. )
Going from semi erect to instant erection all by itself in different feeling way once I relaxed the anal muscles.
( I didn't tell myself to go erect. Again it was doing this all by itself. )
I started feeling burning and tickly feelings every time I was rubbing the tip or near it.
I could feel my head and body draining itself and it started focusing all of its pent up energy onto my glans.
Like channeling.
Every time the On switch happened the erections continue getting more and more stronger on its own from the rubs.
My body started lightly shivering/quaking. I could feel my urethra filling up with fluid and trying to release it.
I continued to keep rubbing/edging more quicker and quicker. Focusing more on the tip with every rub and finally :emoji_dizzy_face:
The fluid released all by itself with such intensity.

It came out in mostly clear uncontrollable spurts with distance! ( At least 5-8 spurts in total )
No drips! Just intense clear ejaculate fluid looking flying spurts! All of them!
( They say you don't have as much semen released from this technique.
Which is why It looked clearer like ejaculate fluid. )
It looked like they even went further then my usual normal ejaculations would be from normal masturbation.
It felt like a complete different version of a full body orgasm. Just remarkable and I enjoyed it!

:relieved: I had to gather myself together afterwards. It took at least a minute. Lol It was that intense.
Although it didn't look like the squirting fluid I've seen in the videos, but...maybe this is my body's way of squirting.
Like it needed to get use to it more before it becomes more watery in future attempts.
I felt this same feeling when I first discovered Masturbation and seeing my semen flying out for the first time a long time ago.
I would have kept going with my session to see if I was right but it was getting late and I was spent. lol

Still I hope this description might help with explaining squirting in some way and
maybe this is how some of you felt when trying out squirting yourselves.
Its all about relaxing, keep your anal muscles relaxed and not clinched, and most importantly
your body with do it all itself. Kind of like your body has put itself in auto pilot mode.

That's gonna do it for me. I'll let you guys know if I make more progress on this.
Thanks for your time.

( The lube I was using is called " Pjur Aqua Water-Based personal lubricant" .
Its safe to use because it works with your body's natural lubrication.

I've also been doing Kegal Exercises so those may also help with squirting and a part of how
my spurts went further as well. I've been doing Kegals on and off for many years. )

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have been doing pygeum (another thread) to increase Precum production. With the combination I have been able to squirt streams of liquid pre ejaculation. There is no piss involved. If anyone would like to see the video feel free to send me a message. This is different than the first vid that did contain piss as well as precum.
I'd love to see your video

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Time to get this topic going again... :D

I found this thread yesterday and by comparing it to the "pygeum overload" [pre-cum] thread, I'm positive that this involves similar things (but without the pygeum supplement), mainly the precum itself and similar behavior and feelings that are involved in one or another...

To the guys experienced in squirting... What exactly you do when you come close to the squirting?
When the sensation before squirting is at max, do you just "do nothing" (muscles relaxed) or you NEED to push in order to achieve it?

I experience the feeling you describe (while muscles are completely relaxed or when pushing while jerking) but when it becomes really intense, I usually squeeze my muscles and stop so I don't cum...
Few times I actually ejaculated without orgasm, but it was different as instead of relaxed state or pushing, I was squeezing my muscles first and just before orgasm I reversed to pushing so I think that was the trigger for ejaculation without orgasm...

Seems like this is like a unique recipe - you must follow it step by step and don't change or add anything... :)

I have strong muscles down there from all the kegels and finally learned how to precum... This squirting part is something which would be nice to learn and I think I'm not far from it... :blush:

Hipptogriff09

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After going thru this whole thread I had to give it a go. Most of the tips and recommendations in here are pretty spot on and surprisingly worked for me the last two days in a row. All I had to do was continue to heavily stimulate my head after cumming, it of course is very sensitive and difficult to handle at times, but I found the right spot/rhythm that made me feel like I was going to pee.. and bam - there it goes.

I tried doing this routine before cumming and it just didn't work.

Reactions: dominoes

The Law

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After going thru this whole thread I had to give it a go. Most of the tips and recommendations in here are pretty spot on and surprisingly worked for me the last two days in a row. All I had to do was continue to heavily stimulate my head after cumming, it of course is very sensitive and difficult to handle at times, but I found the right spot/rhythm that made me feel like I was going to pee.. and bam - there it goes.

So interesting, because I've never been able to make it work after cumming, only before. If you don't mind me asking, after you came, how long did you continue to stimulate that spot before you squirted?

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Hipptogriff09

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So interesting, because I've never been able to make it work after cumming, only before. If you don't mind me asking, after you came, how long did you continue to stimulate that spot before you squirted?

Both times it only took around a minute?

Reactions: The Law
D

deleted247400

I had the same experience! It was almost too intense to do but I kept going, I wasnt sure if I started pissing or what it was, it felt really good and just kept cumming in long flows. It was clear as I was unloading into a white sink. Interesting. I do remember having a girl get so turned on when she had my cock cumming in her mouth that she just kept going and I had to stop her as I thought I was going to piss uncontrollably. I stayed hard and fucked her to a regular second orgasm. I was young, maybe 20, back when I could cum 6 or more times in a sexual session LOL

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

How does the liquid smell?