Male Squirting

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I squirt a lot. Most of the times I hit my own face. After that the real cumshot happens
Can you maybe get us through the details?

In particular, I'm interested at what "exactly do you do" when close to squirt?
For example, I have red that when women squirt they must push in order to squirt so I'm thinking it should be the same?

When I edge and get overwhelmed by the feelings down there (close to orgasm) if I squeeze my PC muscles I can postpone the orgasm (if I stop masturbating) but if instead I push, I can release my semen without cumming...

Please people, we need more help here! :D

Reactions: Frank240

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
Can you maybe get us through the details?

In particular, I'm interested at what "exactly do you do" when close to squirt?
For example, I have red that when women squirt they must push in order to squirt so I'm thinking it should be the same?

When I edge and get overwhelmed by the feelings down there (close to orgasm) if I squeeze my PC muscles I can postpone the orgasm (if I stop masturbating) but if instead I push, I can release my semen without cumming...

Please people, we need more help here! :D

I do not much. When I masturbate and it feels like I´m cumming then my muscles contract and the first two or three spurts it´s clear thin liquid that is like water, this has such a pressure that sometimes you can even hear a soft sound when it shoots out of the slit. Most of the times it hits my face, then after that the "normal" cumshot starts and the following spurts is the white sperm. These spurts have not that pressure and do not shoot that far. Hope you understand what I mean.

Reactions: Sixthy

krispypanda

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do this on occasion. Actually, I did one last night.

I started by slow jerking the upper half of my cock. After I felt some buildup, I focused on the tip, rubbing my palm and fingers on it, before going back to jerking. I had switched back and forth constantly as I tried to get it to the point. It took a while (about a half hour) before I began to feel my cock wanting to push. I focused more and more on that (eventually getting both hands involved) before I started to squirt. I kept going several times until I felt my body couldn't go further.

I'm gonna try again soon as it felt good, but I'm thinking of waiting a couple of days in order to build up my arousal. I'm wondering if that'll make a difference.

Anyway, I didn't record that session (hands got messy), but I've got one before a while back.

[video=medium]6356401[/video]

dude152617

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I started by slow jerking the upper half of my cock. After I felt some buildup, I focused on the tip, rubbing my palm and fingers on it, before going back to jerking. I had switched back and forth constantly as I tried to get it to the point. It took a while (about a half hour) before I began to feel my cock wanting to push. I focused more and more on that (eventually getting both hands involved) before I started to squirt. I kept going several times until I felt my body couldn't go further.

I'm gonna try again soon as it felt good, but I'm thinking of waiting a couple of days in order to build up my arousal. I'm wondering if that'll make a difference.

Anyway, I didn't record that session (hands got messy), but I've got one before a while back.

Dude that is super hot

dave1122

Experimental Member
Media

I very much would like to know more about how you accomplished this..couple questions..
how did you manage to figure it out the first time?
Do you find its easier to to standing/sitting/laying down
and finally for you does it work better/at all if you have a full bladder or if youve peed before hand then you cant accomplish this?

krispypanda

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I very much would like to know more about how you accomplished this..couple questions..
how did you manage to figure it out the first time?
Do you find its easier to to standing/sitting/laying down
and finally for you does it work better/at all if you have a full bladder or if youve peed before hand then you cant accomplish this?

I can't remember the first time doing it as it's been on and off for years. First few times I tried it, I rubbed the tip with one hand with lots of lube while holding my cock right underneath the glans. The pleasure was too intense that I had to stop, which was discouraging. I did pick up some other things like taking supplements, rubbing my nipples to stimulate myself, going for a slow jerk with some tip work, and preventing myself from kegeling. After several tries, I was able to do it. Eventually, it does become easier to do after a few more times, but I do have to retrain myself if I go too long without doing it because, well, the body does what the body does.

Standing is my preferred method, but sitting and laying are good as well. I usually sit for the build-up period and may squirt a bit before I stand for the full launch. For me, laying down is good if you're in a bathtub or something. I'm not a fan of squirting on myself after trying it. :D

I do pee at least 1 or 2 hour prior to squirting and right after my squirt session, but I also do drink a lot of water during the day. Like people said, staying hydrated is a big factor. Just be sure to understand your body.

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@krispypanda
Do you do anything with your muscles before and when squirting?
Like pushing or squeezing... Or just relaxed...?

If I would squeeze the muscles I would cum for sure but If I push and get that feeling I somehow end up squeezing the muscles and cum (or at least some sperm will flow out)...

krispypanda

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@krispypanda
Do you do anything with your muscles before and when squirting?
Like pushing or squeezing... Or just relaxed...?

If I would squeeze the muscles I would cum for sure but If I push and get that feeling I somehow end up squeezing the muscles and cum (or at least some sperm will flow out)...

I do kegels when I'm masturbating after the slow build, but I try to keep my muscles relaxed when trying to squirt. My cock does feel the need to push when I'm trying to squirt and I go with that feeling as it leads me in that direction.

Reactions: Sixthy

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do kegels when I'm masturbating after the slow build, but I try to keep my muscles relaxed when trying to squirt. My cock does feel the need to push when I'm trying to squirt and I go with that feeling as it leads me in that direction.
have u ever tried holding in your piss when your masturbating when u finally jack off and cum the orgasm is so intense and the cumshot too

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still not sure If I'm on the right path... :)

But I'm leaking nice amount of precum while edging...