Male Squirting

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I tried it...it felt really good after I came, but my cock went from rock hard to a semi, and it was a no go. I did wank for the better part of an hour before I dumped my load...could that have something to do with my failure?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry but the dude in the videos is absolutely peeing. That isnt just fluid from the prostate. That is pee

Wait a sec - any male knows it's really, really hard to pee right after you cum. Really hard. Takes serious concentration and relaxation to pull it off.

Reactions: GottyGat
D

deleted747325

I keep trying to do this myself but cant do it... I need someone to do it for me =/

touqra

Just Browsing
Media
You guys are awesome. I think its a mixture of cum, and pee. Some should post their end results here. Where is everyone doing it?

Ok, I did a search. Apparently, the female squirt liquid comes from a gland called the Skene's gland, which is the counterpart to the male's prostate. I'm still looking up on the male's prostate liquid squirting.

AndrewG

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok. I just did it. I started jacking off in the bathroom and after about 10 mins I came with a pretty huge load. then I took my thumb and pointer finger and encircled the head of my cock and started rubbing. At first it was so sensitive that it was almost unbearable. But after about 2 min of that I shot another enormous amount of thin clearish fluid. It definitely was not urine and felt better than anything I have ever tried. My whole body contracted and relaxed. Definitely worth trying this.