male strip clubs in US?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by pinus2069, Apr 19, 2009.

1. pinus2069

pinus2069 Member

All the stripclubs I used to go to are closed in DC and NY. Can you guys make any suggestions where to go in US? Would like to plan a trip. Or should I just go to Canada?

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If you're planning a trip based on strip clubs [insert rolls eyes emoticon here] Canada is probably your best bet. Although I hear St. Louis has Canadian-like clubs. [insert another rolls eye emoticon here] :wink:

3. sargon20

Gold Member

Washington D.C has reopened.

:: Ziegfeld's/Secrets :: Intro

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Montreal has, by far, the best selection of quality and variety I've ever seen.

There are several down here in South Florida, too. But the laws governing "public decency" vary by county. Only in Monroe County (the Keys) is total nudity permitted. In Broward County, where I live, there's a prohibition against, and I'm not making this up, "anal cleavage". There must be a tab of some kind running parallel to and covering the butt crack, or you can be arrested or fined, and the club where it's happening can have their liquor license confiscated. Nevertheless, we have several strip clubs here, though most of the dancers are too young and twinky for my consideration.

I worked in a leather bar for a couple of years, where guys like to wear assless chaps. We were required to make sure that the tabs were in place and visible (a crummy job, but someone had to do it :biggrin1: ) or have them leave. We also had a variety of specials (jock strap contests, "best ass" competitions and my personal fave, Paddle On The Patio Mondays) where we had to be extra-vigilant against any exposed "anal cleavage".

Draft saved Draft deleted