Male Strip Clubs in Washington DC?? Amateur night??

BlueeyedGuy

Just Browsing
Media
I'll be taking a trip shortly and I'll be passing through DC. I've heard male strip clubs there can be totally nude. Curiousity is getting the best of me and I'd like to check it out. I'd also be interested in an 'amateur' club giving me the chance to show off for a bit. Does anyone know of any places in DC or around it where this could be possible?

Thanks!!

DCVS

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this is the place you are looking for: :: Ziegfeld's/Secrets ::
I have no idea if the have an amateur night though. It does however have cocks for days :biggrin1:

I'll be taking a trip shortly and I'll be passing through DC. I've heard male strip clubs there can be totally nude. Curiousity is getting the best of me and I'd like to check it out. I'd also be interested in an 'amateur' club giving me the chance to show off for a bit. Does anyone know of any places in DC or around it where this could be possible?

Thanks!!

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was a male strip club that had novice nights but it was closed and raised (along with Nation :mad:) for the Stadium redevelopment project. I went to Zigs twice when friends were in town and its a nice set up......bring money & lots of it :redface:.

Cobalt, one of the last old line gay clubs in DuPont (what used to be the gayborhood but has turned into yuppie paradise) gets pretty insane on Fridays (clothes came off, from patrons all the time) and IIRC did have club-sponsored stripper nights.