Male strip clubs

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi!
Can anyone recommend some really hot male strip clubs?

Vacation time is coming, and I want to visit some really hot swinging clubs that feature sexy, well-hung male strippers who take it all off.
I would prefer them to cater to an all-male (or mostly male) audience, but as long as they allow men to view the show, that would be OK.
I would also like the male dancers to go "all the way" and show their "full Monty"--so to speak. :wink:

I have been to a few--like Swinging Richards in Atlanta, GA, which I enjoyed very much!

I'd appreciate any tips or advice on this. Thanks!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good question, fratpak!
I live in the Midwest (Chicago area), but I'd be willing to go almost anywhere for a really hot male strip club.
So let's say anywhere in the Midwest area first (like Indiana, Michigan,
Ohio) etc.
Secondly, almost anywhere else--I can travel if necessary!!
Thanks for asking.

august19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, Canada is the place to go...first of all its LEGAL to show it all...boner included! My personal fave is Remington's in Toronto. 2 floors, 3 stages and on the weekends the dancers are seemingly endless and they are not "cookie cutter" types, diverse and hot! And when not onstage, they circulate around the club...for private dances! And the drinks are good too. You'll be in heaven.

P.S. - Even if you don't want a private dance, they are generally a friendly bunch and will chat with you.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Washington DC had a few but they had to move because the entire block was knocked down. I heard they relocated. I am going for gay pride and I hoping to find the new locations. Clubs names---Wet and Secrets Good luck I had a lot of fun at both places if you know what I mean.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there was a hot strip joint in NYC, on 42nd i think. not only did they get all the way naked, but they were at full attention. sorry i can't be more help, but i don't remember the name (it was 2 yrs ago). it was off of times square, not very well-marked, and up a flight of stairs; maybe some new yorkers will know it.

august19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes i know it (naturally)...

It was the Gaiety Burlesque and it recently closed due to high-rise construction. It was the last of the "old Times Sq" before Disney and the "mall-ification" of the area (we now have an Olive Garden! woo-hoo!).

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Swinging Richards in Atlanta provided several evenings of great entertainment for us and our friends in from out of town. They have a backroom for private dances - we didn't partake, but others did and reported a good time. Great mix of people and "types". Have a great trip, man. Though you've been to Swinging Dicks before, if you haven't been in a while, it is worth a revisit.

Ed

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was just at Remington's in Toronto. Was fantastic! The guys were great. Lots of action on the stage as well as in the pvt booths. Anybody else been lately?

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was at the Floppy Rooster in Miami this past W/E. It's kind of out of the way (just West of the airport in a industrial park) so a car is required. As you might expect in Miami there are a lot of latino dancers. They are all different types fratboys, twinks, muscle dudes. There were a couple of exceptional Cuban guys that came out on stage big, hard, and proud. When they're not on stage the dancers circulate in the crowd offering lap dances in the VIP room, I didn't partake so I can't share what goes on in the VIP area. The place is oriented toward gay men but they do permit accompanied women.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK guys, maybe I'll come off as being "a downer" here, but, wouldn't you rather do stuff like this with someone you could feel comfortable bringing to your own home and know the real name of?

Guess I'm over the "closeted" stuff... Just sayin'.

A/B

Last edited: