Male strip clubs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Apr 14, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Hi!
    Can anyone recommend some really hot male strip clubs?

Vacation time is coming, and I want to visit some really hot swinging clubs that feature sexy, well-hung male strippers who take it all off.
    I would prefer them to cater to an all-male (or mostly male) audience, but as long as they allow men to view the show, that would be OK.
    I would also like the male dancers to go "all the way" and show their "full Monty"--so to speak. :wink:

I have been to a few--like Swinging Richards in Atlanta, GA, which I enjoyed very much!

I'd appreciate any tips or advice on this. Thanks!

2. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where are you going on your vacation, that would be a help. :smile:

3. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Good question, fratpak!
    I live in the Midwest (Chicago area), but I'd be willing to go almost anywhere for a really hot male strip club.
    So let's say anywhere in the Midwest area first (like Indiana, Michigan,
    Ohio) etc.
    Secondly, almost anywhere else--I can travel if necessary!!
    Thanks for asking.

4. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Montreal is the best place for this type of activity - there are two very good clubs with full nudity right on St. Catherine's street.

Adonis and Campus are two favorites, but see more info:

Gay Montreal Canada & Out Games 2006

5. august19

august19 New Member

Yes, Canada is the place to go...first of all its LEGAL to show it all...boner included! My personal fave is Remington's in Toronto. 2 floors, 3 stages and on the weekends the dancers are seemingly endless and they are not "cookie cutter" types, diverse and hot! And when not onstage, they circulate around the club...for private dances! And the drinks are good too. You'll be in heaven.

P.S. - Even if you don't want a private dance, they are generally a friendly bunch and will chat with you.

6. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    Washington DC had a few but they had to move because the entire block was knocked down. I heard they relocated. I am going for gay pride and I hoping to find the new locations. Clubs names---Wet and Secrets Good luck I had a lot of fun at both places if you know what I mean.

7. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

there was a hot strip joint in NYC, on 42nd i think. not only did they get all the way naked, but they were at full attention. sorry i can't be more help, but i don't remember the name (it was 2 yrs ago). it was off of times square, not very well-marked, and up a flight of stairs; maybe some new yorkers will know it.

8. august19

august19 New Member

Yes i know it (naturally)...

It was the Gaiety Burlesque and it recently closed due to high-rise construction. It was the last of the "old Times Sq" before Disney and the "mall-ification" of the area (we now have an Olive Garden! woo-hoo!).

9. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Swinging Richards in Atlanta provided several evenings of great entertainment for us and our friends in from out of town. They have a backroom for private dances - we didn't partake, but others did and reported a good time. Great mix of people and "types". Have a great trip, man. Though you've been to Swinging Dicks before, if you haven't been in a while, it is worth a revisit.

Ed

10. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

11. remotecontrol101010

I'll be in Dallas net week and would like to visit a club with male dancers. Does anyone know of a good place to see some cute stipper men?

12. toader

toader Active Member

was just at Remington's in Toronto. Was fantastic! The guys were great. Lots of action on the stage as well as in the pvt booths. Anybody else been lately?

13. canuck_pa

Gold Member

In Montreal there's also Stockbar.

14. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was at the Floppy Rooster in Miami this past W/E. It's kind of out of the way (just West of the airport in a industrial park) so a car is required. As you might expect in Miami there are a lot of latino dancers. They are all different types fratboys, twinks, muscle dudes. There were a couple of exceptional Cuban guys that came out on stage big, hard, and proud. When they're not on stage the dancers circulate in the crowd offering lap dances in the VIP room, I didn't partake so I can't share what goes on in the VIP area. The place is oriented toward gay men but they do permit accompanied women.

15. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK guys, maybe I'll come off as being "a downer" here, but, wouldn't you rather do stuff like this with someone you could feel comfortable bringing to your own home and know the real name of?

Guess I'm over the "closeted" stuff... Just sayin'.

A/B

#15 ActionBuddy, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  16. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    A work friend in Toronto used to tell me about her buddy the male Chippendale stripper. Wows to the *max*. Don't know how she kept it platonic with him.

Draft saved Draft deleted